Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Fuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Soon I'll get to explain to everyone how someone who chose to study nutrtion in college can manage to fail it. Yay for being a dumbass.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

All my housemates are gone. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Its starting to rain. Hurry up bus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

6 of us were meant to be living together again next year but one girl went off today and booked a room in a house without even telling us. Now the other girl (the rest of us are guys) will probably want to either go with her or move in with other girls. It means we don't have a solid group of 6 either, which we'll have to explain to the landlord we decided to meet next Thursday. As well as that, ouch! I thought she was looking forward to living with us again! Nice one...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

I have an English exam tomorrow on plays. I've read and fully understand the two plays for the comparison question, but all I know about The Bacchae of Euripides is that it has a funny name... good thing The Bacchae is our main study :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

6 of us were meant to be living together again next year but one girl went off today and booked a room in a house without even telling us. Now the other girl (the rest of us are guys) will probably want to either go with her or move in with other girls. It means we don't have a solid group of 6 either, which we'll have to explain to the landlord we decided to meet next Thursday. As well as that, ouch! I thought she was looking forward to living with us again! Nice one...

Baaaaaaad form! Could ye get another two lads between the four of ye like?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My kettle is broken. I never realised how much I use it til now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I hate making a CV, it always so depressing. Previous jobs? Nothing official or anything that lasted for more than a few days. Skills? Complete inability to add, subtract or spell, also extreme awkwardness in all situations. Additional information? Eh, I'm good with cats, do you have something where I can work with cats?

Baaaaaaad form! Could ye get another two lads between the four of ye like?

Yeah we probably could! I mean really looking for a house for 4 probably makes it easier, despite going from scratch now! But it just won't be the same :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Lawliet wrote: »
    I hate making a CV, it always so depressing. Previous jobs? Nothing official or anything that lasted for more than a few days. Skills? Complete inability to add, subtract or spell, also extreme awkwardness in all situations. Additional information? Eh, I'm good with cats, do you have something where I can work with cats?

New opening for Crazy Cat lady.
    You must supply your own cats.

Please apply under Jobbridge intern scheme

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Someone teach me about reference angles please before I cry form confusion.
    And apparently theyre on the ****ing pass course too.
    Theres act no hope for me....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Is that trig deise? If so, I might be able to help you out. :p

Slow Show wrote: »
    Is that trig deise? If so, I might be able to help you out. :p

Yes, yes it is!
    Pg 182 Q.8 I can only do if I change it from radians into degrees, coz I dont dont get the 2nd quadrant when its in radians..

And I dunno what to do for Q.9 - onwards >.<

EDIT: OMFG I can do Q8!!
    Now just Q9 and Ill be on my way :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

deise_girl wrote: »
    Pg 182 Q.8 I can only do if I change it from radians into degrees, coz I dont dont get the 2nd quadrant when its in radians..

340x.png

Errr Clemmerz for q9 onwards is it not just a case of punching it into your calculator? Like it's sin150...which your calculator/tables book will tell you is 1/2. :p And the same for the rest, and if it's in pi change pi to 180, job done. :) I only skimmed through it though, what do angles of reference have to do with that?

45esc
    I cant see the picture!
    Errr Clemmerz for q9 onwards is it not just a case of punching it into your calculator? Like it's sin150...which your calculator/tables book will tell you is 1/2. :p And the same for the rest, and if it's in pi change pi to 180, job done. :) I only skimmed through it though, what do angles of reference have to do with that?

You can just type it into your calculator?! O: We were not told this at all... We've to do it all on paper using stupid unitary circles with their quadrants and x and y axis' >.<
    And well the question is "Write down the reference angle for the given angle" :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Being a graduand sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I have nearly 30 lectures to go through tomorrow before my exam on Wednesday morning. I wasn't meant to be awake past 11:30.

image0013237037005771w1d5p.jpg

Looks about right...

Is it even possible to fit 30 lectures into a day?

Oh golly deise totally discount everything I said in my now deleted post.

Sine is positive in the top left and right quadrant of the unit circle - add your 150 to 0 and minus it from 180 to get your angles of reference. Sin150 and sin30 are equal to 1/2 (tables book, calculator), therefore your angle of reference is 1/2. I think...and the back of the book says I'm right but tbh I've managed to really confuse myself, feels like I just plucked that method out of the air, and trig is half my summer test, oops.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

*nods in understanding of all this Maths talk*

<_<

>_>

Oh golly deise totally discount everything I said in my now deleted post.

Sine is positive in the top left and right quadrant of the unit circle - add your 150 to 0 and minus it from 180 to get your angles of reference. Sin150 and sin30 are equal to 1/2 (tables book, calculator), therefore your angle of reference is 1/2. I think...and the back of the book says I'm right but tbh I've managed to really confuse myself, feels like I just plucked that method out of the air, and trig is half my summer test, oops.

Thanks, Ill truck away at it!
    Coz I was act delaying replying to the other, coz parts went totally against what we were doing today >.<
    Ill paint a method thingy at some point (It'll probs be Friday tho, coz ive soo much ****e to be doing now :( ) and we can discuss!
    Merci beaucoup pour ton aide <3

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Running out of energy to do EVERYTHING. Thank God this is nearly over :(

flyswatter wrote: »
    I have nearly 30 lectures to go through tomorrow before my exam on Wednesday morning. I wasn't meant to be awake past 11:30.

image0013237037005771w1d5p.jpg

[SIZE="1"]Looks about right...[/SIZE]

Is it even possible to fit 30 lectures into a day?

Nope!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Nope!

How many did you fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭kellogscoffey

Entered a comp to win tickets and an interrailing pass to Euro 2012... Was a runner up... So close! :(

How many did you fit?

Hardly any :P A dark day for study!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Haven't been home five full days and Longford is already getting old. I don't care what job it is, I will take almost anything just so I have an excuse to live in Dublin all summer

Lawliet wrote: »
    Haven't been home five full days and Longford is already getting old. I don't care what job it is, I will take almost anything just so I have an excuse to live in Dublin all summer

2000 posts! Congratulations :P *automatic thank*

(I had to check that you hadn't made any other posts since to make sure that was actually number 2000, and you also have 2.000 posts per day! WOOOOO!)

So yeah, that half 9 exam... I ended up staying "studying" until like half 5 (but, of course, got almost nothing done because I was increasingly tired and I'm a total moron). Then I set my alarm for like 3 hours time, went to sleep and woke up suspiciously refreshed. "What time is it?", says I to myself. 10:00! Half an hour into the exam and I was in bed! :eek: At first I just accepted that I'd be repeating, but I said I might as well try to get in, so I sprinted down and they were actually really nice about it and even offered to let me have extra time (which was totally unfair really :P). The exam wasn't great (argh), but I'm on my summer holidays now (shneaky yaaaah) :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

My shynuses are flaring up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement