Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Dark hot chocolate was a bad choice.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Dark hot chocolate was a bad choice.

How so..?

(I like dark chocolate, so I'm intrigued)

How so..?

(I like dark chocolate, so I'm intrigued)

I like dark chocolate too, but in drinky form it's much too bitter. MUCH TOO BITTER I SCHAY.

I'm a sugar fiend though, so my opinion probably amounts to very little.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

FFS Medieval English, I need to go to sleep ;_;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Wailaway! Naught a thing pyned me so much as Medieval English. Shalt I ever return to it? I trow not! Certes ne. Prithee none of thee tarry with such chitte.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Things've really fallen to shíte. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Tired does not even begin to cover what I'm feeling right now.

Just one more week then I'll just be working so will actually have some days off. This working full time and going to college while studying for exams is not much fun at all. Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

SeanIAm wrote: »
    Why is it that everyone has a social life but me? Always stuck in no-man's land in the war between popular kids and the unpopular. No matter how hard I try to be nice to everyone, no-one ever thinks to call for me or even say hi outside of school. The thing that really annoys me is that people who are attractive have friends just gravitate towards them...

/Rant :o

Feeling your pain, Sean - I've given up and so I often just descend into bitchiness about people - but this is not the right route to go down. Just keep telling yourself that there's always college at the end of this - a place where you will finally meet people who not only accept you, but appreciate you exactly as you are. Didn't mean that to come across so mushy, but here we are.

What you're describing is exactly what I went through last year - was stuck with people who I despised but mistakenly thought I could make friends with the "popular crowd" (despite having a face like the back end of a bus ;) ). This idea never came to fruition but by being myself this year I have a few new friends, all of whom I plan to stay in contact with after I leave school :) Most popular people just stick together for image and status - do you really think they'll all be such good friends when they leave school?

So there's hope - just have faith, don't worry about your looks (although I completely agree, if you're born with good looks people automatically seem to respect you more >.<) and let the friends come in their own good time. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Someone needs to tape my mouth shut so I can stop saying stupid things without thinking. Feels like every time I open my mouth I screw up something. I never mean to but it happens far too much and I hate myself for it every single time.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭AvAv

We have received a large number of applicants for this position, and there have been candidates that have applied with more relevant experience.

Cant get a job because don't have experience, cant get experience because cant get a job! :rolleyes:

Not cool, employment, not cool.

• Advertisement

AvAv wrote: »
    We have received a large number of applicants for this position, and there have been candidates that have applied with more relevant experience.

Cant get a job because don't have experience, cant get experience because cant get a job! :rolleyes:

Not cool, employment, not cool.

'Tis a vicious circle, alright :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My sister's in hospital again, I didn't even know half the things that were wrong with her til I heard what she told the doctors :( going to see her tonight and tomorrow, I hope she's not in too much pain when I go in, it's awful seeing her like that with nothing you can do to help. And they have her off all painkillers too so she's even worse than normal...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Really annoyed with myself. Only got 62 in my practical exam today, i know I could have done so much better. Not been a good few days and I still have some really big decisions to make as soon as possible. I don't know what to do.

Aoifey! wrote: »
    My sister's in hospital again, I didn't even know half the things that were wrong with her til I heard what she told the doctors :( going to see her tonight and tomorrow, I hope she's not in too much pain when I go in, it's awful seeing her like that with nothing you can do to help. And they have her off all painkillers too so she's even worse than normal...

Very sorry to hear this - don't know ya personally but I can relate to your feeling helpless right now :( just be there for your sister when she wants to talk and remember that you're not alone, there are always people here to listen and help :) thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I had no appetite for over a week, had first proper meal in a while today. I now look about 8 months pregnant, I ate so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I had no appetite for over a week, had first proper meal in a while today. I now look about 8 months pregnant, I ate so much!

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
    Im hungry -_-

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
    Im hungry -_-

Just don't do what I did and go from having an empty stomach to massive plate of spegetthi bolognase, garlic bread, wine and cheese board. I don't even like chesse or garlic bread that much.. Oh so full!! *rolls to the couch*

Just don't do what I did and go from having an empty stomach to massive plate of spegetthi bolognase, garlic bread, wine and cheese board. I don't even like chesse or garlic bread that much.. Oh so full!! *rolls to the couch*

That wont be happening since I like absolutely none of those :pac:

That wont be happening since I like absolutely none of those :pac:

...freak

...freak

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm feeling utterly horible,hideous,heartbroken and huffy today.

Every time I think I'm moving on its like I'm going two steps backwards.

I spent 11 hours editing a stupid 1 and a half minute film for college and its due friday and I've no more time to get it done.Everyone else got theres done in like 4 hours.I hate being so slow with this stuff.It's just bringing me down.If I fail this module I think I have to redo it and miss a year because its practical.I'm just hoping that I get to friday without exploding in a ball of tears.

Though on the bus home today I did keep breaking into tears but I think I kept it covered.

I know its insignificant to other people problems but I just feel like everything is falling apart.All the plans I had for my future imediate and far off were with my boyfriend and we broke up over something I did but I know he still loves me and hes told me that he does its just all I want is him.I know it'll get better but hanging out with him and being his friend is taking so much out of me.

I feel very alone,my friends all have their own priorities and people and partners,some even have children.I just want it to feel a bit more normal soon.Its been over a month and its like the pain is new each day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I had a really shit exam this morning, out of two questions I could only answer one. It was divided into several options and I read the question as answer a question on two. I wasn't feeling too bad because the question I did answer went pretty well, so I was thinking I might just scrape a pass. Now someones after telling me that question was answer three, not two. Fuck doesn't even being to cover it. How stupid am I that I can't even read?
    Fuck you dyslexia, why do have to get ten times worse when I'm stressed?

CURSE YOU, MICROSOFT WORD!!! I need to get me an iPad >.<

More late-night piano learning. Carpal tunnel here I come!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Turns out my job for the summer is not guaranteed this time round. Quite upsetting. Was looking forward to going back to all the lads/ladies and hearing more of the most bizarre passenger stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Argh, I keep making mistakes in work that I can't explain. I'm leaving in two weeks, why couldn't I just keep it together for another little while. And why is my co-worker so damn perfect? Now they think I'm robbing from them.

I have recieved this kit and shall be utilising it intermittently throughout the next few days.

ar128097158046694.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

So engrossed reading threads on boards studying, I forgot to cook dinner :mad:, now all I have is a big bag of dry roasted peanuts, a tin of sweetcorn and a packet of tomatoes as study fuel :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I won't be going to sleep until 12:30pm tomorrow... I fúcking hate exams. Why do i do this to myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm more than likely going to fail a module this semester and if I do it means I'm going to have to repeat the year but just this one class.

I've been to all classes and done all the work and now I went to put pictures from a photography project onto a usb to print them out and I cant find them anywhere on the computer and theyre not on a memory card.I'm going to fail and theres nothign I can do about it

• Advertisement

I think I'm going to miss my Geography field trip study thing. I'm really really screwed aren't I??:( ARRRRGH I don't know what to do!!! :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement