Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Been waiitng all fucking day to buy stuff on Forever 21 since i got a free shipping code. Now for the past hour ive been trying to log in but their site seems to have spazzed.
    Pissed off deise is not a happy deise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I dunno what's going on with my bf lately but he's acting all weird, I've barely heard from him the last week or and usually we talk all the time when we don't see each other. Not going to see him until Thursday at least because of stupid work then we're meant to be going to London in less than 2 weeks. I wish I knew what the hell was wrong with him :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The left side of my hand is numb.... it's just the very outside of my hand and the tip of the thumb. Kinda feels like pins and needles except weirder. :\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    The left side of my hand is numb.... it's just the very outside of my hand and the tip of the thumb. Kinda feels like pins and needles except weirder. :\

Some comedy button to cheer you up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

People :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I am no longer my mother's golden child after stumbling in last night at 3 in the morning and puking all over the floor.

Soccy, ya really need to keep that **** to college.

edit: just found a lad's hoodie on my chair in my room reeking of lynx and soaking wet. Maybe that's why the freaky stalker guy was shouting at me when I just ran away from him and jumped into a taxi o.O

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I am no longer my mother's golden child after stumbling in last night at 3 in the morning and puking all over the floor.
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...sorry. :pac:

I'm starting my study now, at 9PM, after an incredibly annoying day. Fúck my life. :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I am no longer my mother's golden child

Wait a second..... YOU were the Golden Child???!!?!?!?!

*enters contemplative state to imagine what soccy's siblings are like*

:pac:

Argh: I'm screwed. Utterly. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

My oldest cat died this morning. Can't say I'm surprised; I'm 21 and she's been around since I was six. It's just gonna be weird not having her sitting on the door step at ridiculous hours of the morning or sneaking in open windows to nose around my legs :(

Lawliet wrote: »
    My oldest cat died this morning. Can't say I'm surprised; I'm 21 and she's been around since I was six. It's just gonna be weird not having her sitting on the door step at ridiculous hours of the morning or sneaking in open windows to nose around my legs :(

I know the feeling. Hasn't been the same since our oldest died. Especially since she was the matriarch of our cat family, teaching newborn kittens to hunt, the best mouser we ever had, and she spent many a summer day curled up asleep in my lap. :(

And I don't particularly like cats that much but still, she'd been around since I was 3 or 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Ah, here we go again. Plans made, then ruined by stuff out of my control, class. At least things screwed up in a way I wasn't expecting, makes it more interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I'm such a dumbass! I forgot to take my laser card out of the machine in the bank! I kept saying to myself "remember to take the card!" but half an hour later my phone rang and it was Tracy or Gina or Emily or whatever from the bank saying "James, you stupid prat, you left your bloody card in the machine. You're some dopey bollocks..." (or something like that - I couldn't hear her from behind my shame and annoyance).

Anyway, I got it back, thankfully.

Let the internet splurging begin!

Not having a good day, not even for any particular reason, just aren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Wait a second..... YOU were the Golden Child???!!?!?!?!

*enters contemplative state to imagine what soccy's siblings are like*

:pac:

What happens at college, stays at college :P To my mother,I'm the intelligent responsible girl who got to college and is following in her footsteps becoming a nurse. She loved me.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

21 years on this planet and I still cannot figure people out. Someday, common sense shall prevail and I'll give up trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

M&S* wrote: »
    Never ever again. :(

6 months later and I break this. However this time I really mean it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I don't wanna study!! :(:(

I hope motivation hits soon. My first summer exam is in a week and a half...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I got my hair cut and I got a full fringe, and holy feck I hate it -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Indiego wrote: »

Easily solved.
    Cmere
    hqc482b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Indiego wrote: »

It grows out quick enough.
    I've had mine cut in twice and each time I get sick of it pretty quickly,You'll soon be able to bring it to one side and just the blocky edges cut in or something.

Hair grows you'll be grand!

• Advertisement

I just want to sit down and watch TV for the night. But I have 2 stoopid assignments. :(

Motivation <= 0

I really think I'm gonna fail this semester :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

So after a month, she tells me she can't live with me next year because I've messed up too much. All my fault apparently. The golden girl never does anything wrong :) This week has been too much for me and too much to handle. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I've pulled something in my back. This does not bode well for studying or working.:( Physio in the morning, not looking forward to it.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I've pulled something in my back. This does not bode well for studying or working.:( Physio in the morning, not looking forward to it.:(

Fooook!!! You alright??? I'm down this weekend if you wanna get lunch at some point!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Fed up with fatness ..... AAAAARGHHHH :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Hide me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Fooook!!! You alright??? I'm down this weekend if you wanna get lunch at some point!

Very stiff at the moment, I had to leave my car at the bf's house because I couldn't drive home!:( I'll probably be spending the weekend at home, I'm wrecked!! Hope you're ok too, sounds like you've had a hell of a week!!

So I ended up sitting on the couch with my housemates from 6pm-9:30pm.... talkin' shíte. Now I've a fook load of work to do before I sleep.... :(:(

• Advertisement

Double post, but ARGH!

Just logged in to my group's project folder to discover that one of the lads in the group basically deleted everything I did yesterday and did it himself.

Granted, his is much better, but he could have at least told me what he was doing or why mine weren't good enough. Now I just feel useless and pathetic, as if I wasn't feeling like that already.

Fuck this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement