Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Too sick to eat soup. Didn't know that was possible.

Feel like absolute shít, and have to get two assignments done tonight. :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I have cemented my position as favourite daughter, which is nice...

I just wish everyone would stop arguing though

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Only just got one of my assignments done. And it was the shorter of the two....

Screw it, I'll have to get up early tomorrow and do it, tonight's a write-off.... hopefully sleep will cure the pounding in my skull. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

SCHOOL TOMORROW :(:(:(

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

SCHOOL TOMORROW :(:(:(

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Was all set to finish my English homework last night, but Walk The Line was on, so yeah - that idea failed.... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Ugh, work is going so slow. Plus, I have a really sore spot and I've nothing to distract me from it.

/moan, moan, moan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I have 3 essays to do in the next week which each require a lot of research, none of with I have started. Two are worth 100% of their modules and the other is worth 60%. I am not passing college this year, not a hope in hell, and I only have myself to blame.

Ugh.

I think this is the first time since I started college in September '10 that I actually WANT to go home. Just want to curl up in a ball on the couch and have nice food.

Soooo sick. :( (Well, not really, it's most likely just flu, but it feels like I'm dying)

Accidentally ate a chicken stock cube and now I feel sick.

So salty :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Namlub wrote: »
    Accidentally ate a chicken stock cube and now I feel sick.

So salty :(

How does one accidentally eat a stock cube?

• Advertisement

Eh, I thought it was just a crunchy piece of chicken at first. I was wrong...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Ah I see. We were made taste them and bouillon paste in college to compare them to real stock. Not nice at all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

"Helped me settle down into a new environment, known you for a long time but didn't really see each other much.. but could call you a true friend"

Someone posted that on my spilit, it's frustrating the fúck out of me.

While some of the things are hilarious and the concept while not original is brilliant. I wish people wouldn't be anon with stuff like this. While it's nice to know I helped someone, I'd love to know who.

/rant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I am super super annoyed with my internet atm! :mad: I'm in college trying to study, but Youtube won't load properly so I can't block out the noise of everyone around me, and I can't get up any of my lecture notes:mad:

And, I drove for the first time this morning in nearly a week, and now I've a really bad pain going from my right clavicle up the side of my neck, as well as the soreness in my back. Just sitting here raging, frustrated and in pain.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I am super super annoyed with my internet atm! :mad: I'm in college trying to study, but Youtube won't load properly so I can't block out the noise of everyone around me, and I can't get up any of my lecture notes:mad:

And, I drove for the first time this morning in nearly a week, and now I've a really bad pain going from my right clavicle up the side of my neck, as well as the soreness in my back. Just sitting here raging, frustrated and in pain.:(

You know campus internet is sh*t at this time of year! It's why I'm avoiding the library cos it's a mess! Giiirlie, we do lunch tomorrow or Wednesday?

Hayfever :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

well my night is ruined... sigh, wanna go back home now..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

You know campus internet is sh*t at this time of year! It's why I'm avoiding the library cos it's a mess! Giiirlie, we do lunch tomorrow or Wednesday?

Hayfever :mad:

Tomorrow? I've more physio on Wednesday so I won't be in:(

In the end, I got no study done.:(

I'm just not cut out for college, I'm really not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Music practical tomorrow. Arrggggggggggghhhhh. Does anyone know if I can bring in lyric sheets?

I do the stupidest things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I do the stupidest things.

Ill get the fire extinguisher

Ill get the fire extinguisher

Too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Too late.

Well fcuk :(

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Pottermore is driving me batshit crazy. I keep dragging the key into the lock in Gringotts but it wont open. IT WONT OPEN. UUUUGGGGHHHHHH

Gah! Why must people talk like twats on Facebook?

"yaayyyy buddayyy.... party on mother****kaaaaaaassssssss"

You're from a rural town in Cork, not South Central. Cop the fúck on!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Turns out I'm getting off for summer a week later than I thought....

This is actually devastating news. :( I could just about handle never getting random days off or half-days anymore, but this...saying 'seven weeks to go' instead of 'six weeks to go' is just...well, it's just awful. Stupid Croke Park Agreement...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Slow Show wrote: »

This is actually devastating news. :( I could just about handle never getting random days off or half-days anymore, but this...saying 'seven weeks to go' instead of 'six weeks to go' is just...well, it's just awful. Stupid Croke Park Agreement...

Muahahahahha

*One of us! One of us!*

Slow Show wrote: »

deise_girl wrote: »
    Muahahahahha

*One of us! One of us!*

I'd gladly trade.... I'm done in 3 and a half weeks. :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I'd gladly trade.... I'm done in 3 and a half weeks. :(:(:(

And then, tests. Worse tests than your innocent little leaving cert brains can comprehend. Like trying to taxidermy a horse through a keyhole.

• Advertisement

And then, tests. Worse tests than your innocent little leaving cert brains can comprehend. Like trying to taxidermy a horse through a keyhole.

Yeah... tests which ifwhen I fail miserably will end up costing me in excess of €6000. :(

And my exams actually start in two weeks from today. *shíts pants*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement