Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

There is ice in my front garden. ICE.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Tonight i was told news that in the back of my mind, I knew was coming. Soon my nan won't be here anymore, I feel completely crushed and numb and exhausted from crying. Everything else feels so irrelevant now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Came around the corner in the shop yesterday and came literally face to face with my ex of two years ago, who, unbelievably, I still have feelings for. We got so close to each other that we had to side step each other. Our relationship ended badly with him going off with another girl, broke my heart. It still hurts thinking about it. It kills me now, even though hes not with her anymore, that we completely blank each other. I ran into him twice, same manner, in the space of ten minutes! Makes me so f*cking angry thinking about all the hurt & suffering he caused me and then on the other hand I miss him... Love is a c*nt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

It looks like the 18th planned for tomorrow's been cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I had a nightmare and can't get back asleep so now I'm lying on the couch with my dog hoping I can fall asleep again soon. In such a wuss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Drunk housemate is drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Pretty sure someone hacked our internet. We had 30gbs download left last week, this week it's completely gone and gone over a bit so we owe extra money. The one week I actually needed it for college stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Headache and sad Tupac music makes me sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Want to write a letter to Bruce Springsteen before I go see him in concert but I hear the chances of him signing via venue are extremely slim. Maybe I'll get to the mosh pit and be able to hand it to him in person, but it's not very likely *sob*

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Urghh utter effort of it all.
    I need to organise my life in every sense.. This is alright short term but I cant keep it up.. I need to sort things out, structure shizz so that I can get the most out of my day/week/holiday/school years/life
    Also need to sort out my head, theres too much floating around up there and I cant, like, store it properly.. Everythings all messy and confused and before I go to bed when I do most of my thinking and sorting out Im so knackered Im lucky to be able to turn the light out..

Urghhh.. Quel est ma vie?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

My boyfriend has discovered my account and I've pretty much had to tell him to stay away. Hes finding all this hilarious.

Its not funny for meeeee >.<

Kieran, if your reading this... your a fewl :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

My boyfriend has discovered my account and I've pretty much had to tell him to stay away. Hes finding all this hilarious.

Its not funny for meeeee >.<

Kieran, if your reading this... your a fewl :pac:

Hooooooooowwwww did he know it was you!?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Pretty sure someone hacked our internet. We had 30gbs download left last week, this week it's completely gone and gone over a bit so we owe extra money. The one week I actually needed it for college stuff!

If you can access your router settings (type 192.168.1.254 into the address bar on your browser and enter default password) you can check who is connected to your internet. When the menu comes up, look for "DHCP client list". That should tell you what devices are.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Great. Just great. Guy I've liked for over a year? Won't go out with me because he 'doesn't want to ruin our friendship'. </3 I can't even explain to my friends because if I do it over twitter he'll see, and I'm not spending 25c a text to the UK. AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really don't want to sleep tonight. I can't stand the nightmares I've been having lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

It still kills me every time I think about it, and how awful and hurt I felt at the time. Just wish something would change

Does anyone know of anywhere on the internet that you can still watch films? I need to analyse a certain scene from Citizen Kane for my English exam but I can't find a working link anywhere!!:( So frustrating:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Does anyone know of anywhere on the internet that you can still watch films? I need to analyse a certain scene from Citizen Kane for my English exam but I can't find a working link anywhere!!:( So frustrating:mad:

If it's just a scene they might have it on Youtube?

If it's just a scene they might have it on Youtube?

I tried, but the whole scene isn't there:( It's so long since I watched it I kinda need the whole thing for a bit of context! Be grand:p

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Glad you found one :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Mymeteor you are the bane of my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Hooooooooowwwww did he know it was you!?:p

He was on my laptop being a nosy c*nt bag :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

God I wish I could go back in time,If I could go back a month everything would still be great and it wouldn't all be crumbling around me..

It's only been a few years but I don't know how to go back to how things used to be.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Fooking vending machine just stole another euro from me. :( I really wanted that can of coke. :(

And I've just realised it's Thursday night.... where the hell did the week go? Seriously? I've done NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. I'm so retarded it's not even funny at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Aaagh... one of those nights where everything seems pointless and boring and depressing and I can't even decide what would cheer me up and I feel like all I want to do is fall asleep for about three weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Today was the last day of term. How did that happen? How do I only have like three weeks to study for exams? This is just not acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Aaagh... one of those nights where everything seems pointless and boring and depressing and I can't even decide what would cheer me up and I feel like all I want to do is fall asleep for about three weeks.

Good trick of mine for cheering myself up - pick a cartoon or programme you watched as a wee'un, and look it up and watch it, or, if your house is as ancient as mine, stick an aul' cartoon/family video on for instant lullzzz :D
    Chocolate works too, as does tea..... :P
    Rugrats never fail to cheer me up! But DeeDee's a weird woman...

Onto my own rant - I hate looking at photos of myself - I must be the only person I know who is completely and utterly unphotogenic xP

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

SChique00 wrote: »
    Rugrats never fail to cheer me up! But DeeDee's a weird woman...

The theme tune alone will cheer anyone up! :pac:

Argh: Popcorn was waay too salty. Now my lips are stinging. :( AND the third series of Father Ted's not on 4oD, WTF!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I've seen a lot of fúcked up stuff in my life, but that just tops it all. Poor guy didn't have a chance and there was nothing I could do... :( Don't even know if I can say anything about what actually happened on a public forum yet :/

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    I've seen a lot of fúcked up stuff in my life, but that just tops it all. Poor guy didn't have a chance and there was nothing I could do... :( Don't even know if I can say anything about what actually happened on a public forum yet :/

I hope you're ok leftyflip

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement