Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I hope you're ok leftyflip

Thanks, I just need to stop seeing it over and over in my head :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

If you want to PM anyone to talk, I'm here. While I don't know what happened, I know how horrible it is to see accidents and stuff. You should try and get some sleep or something :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Feel insanely guilty that I didn't answer my front door and pretended no one was home! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Thanks, I just need to stop seeing it over and over in my head :/

I know how that feels mate. If you need a chin wag, just drop me a line.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Grrr.... Person I'm in a group project with is acting like it's due tomorrow and we still have a week to go. I know he just wants to get it done ASAP but I have other projects to do as well, I can't just devote my entire time to this. :( But now I feel guilty because he's obviously stressed out over it....

And now I'm stressed because I don't think I'll get everything done in time to make him less stressed.

And I've to waste an entire Sunday going out to dinner with the family, which triples the stress because it'll mean about five hours where I won't be able to do any work on this.

So basically..... STRESSED! :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Dammit Irish rail, why did your website's RTPI tell me there was a train at two? I practically ran here only to discover the train wasn't for another hour. I've got all my bags with me so I can't even go do anything in the mean time. Stupid train...

Because I got called into work yesterday on my day off, I'll now be working 7 days in a row. I'm meant to be part time and the full time guys shifts have just been cut. Does not compute... I know I should be happy about the hours while I can get them but c'mon! I would like to use Easter to catch up on some college work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I'm so stupid. Should have at least applied for internships instead of putting it off until next year because I'm thinking of going to the UK after college and need to apply for that stuff next summer, which will mean applying for it without ever having done an internship. Blahhhhhhh.

SORT YOUR LIFE OUT, ALMOSTNEVER

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Someone looking to dl movies get vuze then isohunt, which has never let me down or fenopy.EU

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

cocoshovel wrote: »
    If you can access your router settings (type 192.168.1.254 into the address bar on your browser and enter default password) you can check who is connected to your internet. When the menu comes up, look for "DHCP client list". That should tell you what devices are.

I'm shite at technology, but I shall say it to one of the lads when they get home. Thank you!

• Advertisement

I felt sick, so I took some strong aspirin, and I think I took more than I should, cos now I feel worse :/

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I've an infected surface tragus piercing but can't really see it, took a picture and zoomed In. Some things can never be unseen, disgusting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I've been trying to organise to meet up with an old friend for ages now. When I first suggested it she wasn't going to be in Dublin for almost a month. So I waited and then tried her again a few of weeks ago, she wanted to see the Hunger Game together when she'd read a bit more of the book, so I suggested Easter weekend when we'd both be home. Now today she bails on me because she's freaked out about exams and wants to study. Surely she's had a rough idea of when her exams were going to be for ages, so why agree to hang out with me in the first place if it was going to be too close to them? Sounds like an excuse.
    Every time I try and make an effort with my friends from home I just get left feeling like they don't want to deal with me, I don't know why I bother, none of the friends I've made since living school have ever made me this shit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Lawliet wrote: »
    Now today she bails on me because she's freaked out about exams and wants to study. Surely she's had a rough idea of when her exams were going to be for ages, so why agree to hang out with me in the first place if it was going to be too close to them? Sounds like an excuse.

This happened to me on both Monday and Tuesday with different people.
    Clearly, nobody likes me anymore.

I'm all over the place lately. I don't know what to do or what I want anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I'm all over the place lately. I don't know what to do or what I want anymore.

Sit down, breathe , get a good nights sleep and think about it objectively in the morn but be true to your self ... You'll work it out don't worry

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Ignore my text and make me feel like an absolute idiot thanks for that.

I bought some cheap lollipops from JC in swords,and they taste like cough medicine or something :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I think I'm going to start a new social experiment in which I no longer answer texts, calls, or post anything on Facebook, or go outside, or speak more than is necessary. This is how bored I am, and I have found that when you are bored, you can call any idea that comes into your head "an experiment" and justify a massive waste of time.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Cat got attacked by the neighbour's dog during the week. Now looks as though we're going to have to put him down to ease his suffering.

So in the past 3 years, that's 2 run over by my Dad on the tractor, one run over by our dozy idiot of a neighbour on the other side, one dying of natural causes (old age, she was 15 so not unexpected, still gutted) and now this.

So now I've no pets left. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Parents have gone to dinner and left me with manky fish leftovers, and there's no other food in the house. Sooooo hungreh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Soooooooore mouth :(:(:(:(

Soooooooore mouth :(:(:(:(

That's what you get for kissing boys! [/eightyearold]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I've spent pretty much the entire last half hour staring at an empty conversation window on Facebook wondering whether I should say something. I think I will now. And this is an arrrrgh because I'm scared.

*sigh* here we go...!

EDIT: Okay I hesitated too much and she's offline... Stupid!

EDIT 2: She's back...

EDIT 3: Maybe not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    That's what you get for kissing boys! [/eightyearold]

Its what I get for being a chain smoker and not taking my antibiotics :P My boyfriend didnt pass anything on to me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

I think I'm going to start a new social experiment in which I no longer answer texts, calls, or post anything on Facebook, or go outside, or speak more than is necessary.

Oh, cool! It looks like I've inadvertently been living out your experiment for quite a while now as part of a project entitled "My Life". I even took the added steps of feeling super awkward whenever I try to make friends, lying awake at night recounting every poor decision I've ever made, and having every experience numbed by an overwhelming awareness of the gaping, all-consuming void that awaits us all. I'll let you know when the results are in, by way of bursts of Morse code weeping. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

lying awake at night recounting every poor decision I've ever made

This happens to me a lot. And not just at night. I could be doing something menial, then BAM, a whack of the regret stick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

My mother bought me a hoody. That never really works out well, but this particular one says 'iFUKU JPN', making it sound like I want to penetrate the land of Japan or something. Think I'm gonna make this an indoor hoody.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

My mother bought me a hoody. That never really works out well, but this particular one says 'iFUKU JPN', making it sound like I want to penetrate the land of Japan or something. Think I'm gonna make this an indoor hoody.

I like people to think I'm educated so I always buy the CHICAGO CALIFORNIA STATE 187042 hoodies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

This happens to me a lot. And not just at night. I could be doing something menial, then BAM, a whack of the regret stick.
    20110824.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement