Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Someone on facebook just had their status commented on by their granny. People really need to learn how to use privacy settings...

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

My head isn't a very nice place to be right now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

saw my first death on placement today.

hmmmmmmmm..........

It's hard to not get close to patients especially being a student and having more free time to talk than qualified staff. Sigh. I'm abit flustered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Mahna Mahna

If i have a problem with you I discuss it with my friends and then say it to your face. I do not tell your friends about how **** a person you are and then act like I'm your best friend. Did you really think they would not tell me. I hate stupid people.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Facebook makes me hate my life sometimes. Wah kill me now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

3149cw7.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

3149cw7.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-

*deep breath*

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:(

3149cw7.jpg

I dont get why people expect Republicans to be intelligent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I was just talking to my dad on the phone...

Dad: "Okay, I'll call you tomorrow and let you know"
    Me: "No problem! Goodnight :)"
    Dad:
    Me:
    Dad:
    Me:
    Dad: "... Bye, James."

It's half 4 in the day!

th_pokerface.gifAjq96aJaA9gVLW8ouOz4sKiHltKusFf_PDE1P1SY7kfuY16rpwXHQ70OOC9D8W4HRMC_XVqnZhcGV2SBPLY=s48facepalm.gifth_fuuu.gif

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I dont get why people expect Republicans to be intelligent?

Well that's a bit unfair.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

What's an easter lilly? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Lawliet wrote: »
    What's an easter lilly? :confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Lily_(badge)

Republican symbol, but at this point it's worn as a sign of IRA support

Colm! wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Lily_(badge)

Republican symbol, but at this point it's worn as a sign of IRA support

Depends. I wear one as a sign of respect for people who died fighting for us. Same as the poppy in the UK. That's just my perspective though, idiots will be idiots with this tradition like any other.

Argh: So sleepy and hungry and sleepy and hungry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Someone buy my fricking camera -.-

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Depends. I wear one as a sign of respect for people who died fighting for us. Same as the poppy in the UK. That's just my perspective though, idiots will be idiots with this tradition like any other.

Argh: So sleepy and hungry and sleepy and hungry.

In Ireland, if you fly an Irish flag you're a terrorist, an EU flag a nutter, so everyone just flies meaningless county flags.

Such a contrast to Spain, where everyone flies the local flag, regional flag, Spanish flag, and EU flag. Its really nice the way they do that.

Worst is the US though, you'd never guess they had states or counties.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

In Ireland, if you fly an Irish flag you're a terrorist, an EU flag a nutter, so everyone just flies meaningless county flags.

Such a contrast to Spain, where everyone flies the local flag, regional flag, Spanish flag, and EU flag. Its really nice the way they do that.

UGH AMERICA...... don't start me on a rant about that country >.<
    It's Friday night and I'm sitting listening to good 'aul Bob, waiting for the Brick to come on :L exciting, I know :rolleyes:

I think a lot of it is down to the fact that as far as I know, it was a criminal offence in the 60's and 70's to fly the tricolour in your garden. (At least that's what my Dad told me) This probably led to a disconnect between the people and the flag as a symbol of the country.

I just get irritated at this time of year because every time I even mention that we should all wear Lillies and people accuse me of being an IRA supporter. But meh, it's what it symbolises to me that counts imho. :)

Damn takeaway didn't have any milkshakes. It's just not a Friday night in Limerick without a milkshake. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Pippa and Brian - NOBODY CARES about your flipping marriage *cue retching*

I just get irritated at this time of year because every time I even mention that we should all wear Lillies and people accuse me of being an IRA supporter. But meh, it's what it symbolises to me that counts imho. :)

I'm weird, but I've never had any time for the Easter rising. I'd rather have been in a British democracy than a puppet state subservient to Germany.
    Yeah I dont nationalism, I consider myself as having tons of Identities - Someone from Cork City, from Cork, Irish, from the British Isles, European, Western. And of course simply human.

I dont think my Irish identity is the only one that matters, and I really dont care if we have control of various things like military or currency as long as we have a proportional democratic say in a union we are ok with being in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

RIP turtle <3:(

Gah I loved turtle the turtle so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

At just 25 years of age, Mathieu is one of Ireland’s youngest and most talented Executive Chefs. He began his culinary career in 1997 at just 15 years of age, working at Michelin starred restaurant, La Roche Le Roy, in France. After a four year stint, French-born Melin decided to move to Dublin where he worked as Chef De Partie at the Radisson Hotel. In 2002, with both French and Irish experience under his belt, Melin moved to another Michelin starred restaurant; Patrick Guilbaud.

That's the head chef of the place I'm being interviewed for tomorrows background. Shítting myself doesn't even begin to cover it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Exam stress has kicked in. I'm scared cos I dunno what to learn and college your eviiiiiil :( Summer, c'mon soon? Pwease?

Double post but my boyfriend broke my laptop! :(:(:(:(

So Phase One of his plan to stop you talking about him on boards is complete? :pac: :pac:

Gah! Sore throat. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm such a mess. I'm trying to get ready for my interview later and just burst into tears over something tiny. Fúck. I've actually never been so nervous about a job interview. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

How did he manage that!?:eek:

So Phase One of his plan to stop you talking about him on boards is complete? :pac: :pac:

Indeed! :P Not gonna happen though :D
    _meehan_ wrote: »
    How did he manage that!?:eek:

Basically, he was once again trying to see that letter I wrote a few weeks ago, taking the piss. He grabbed my laptop and at the same time,I grabbed it back, then the screen just snapped. 140 euros to replace the screen. He's covering it like but jesus... Expensive lesson for him like! Don't be trying to stalk my posts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I really scared myself yesterday. I need to cop the fuck on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I'm a bag of nerves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

What's with people paying to see a film and then talking through the whole thing? I put up with it for an hour before I shushed them, half hoping they maybe didn't realize how annoying they were being, but no, one of the little bitches just shushed me back, laughed and then continued the conversation. I was looking forward to seeing the Hunger Games for weeks and they just completely ruined it for me :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement