Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

One of my supposed "best friends" put up a blog post in which she takes something I said completely out of context and uses it to imply that I'm a selfish bitch.

I have SO MANY ISSUES with this girl. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    There're still people without AdBlock? :confused::confused:

I can't hear you from under my rock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

So cold! :( I miss the heat and the sunshine that we had three days ago! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Snapped the g string on my guitar while tuning it earlier, a clumsy error. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

flyswatter wrote: »
    Snapped the g string

Heh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

flyswatter wrote: »
    Snapped the g string on my guitar while tuning it earlier, a clumsy error. :o

I know the pain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Putlocker not working is seriously affecting my happiness right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Scott456

Im feeling rather confused .Im preety friendly with people and would be considered somebody that would say hello. Im fine with that .But sometimes i feel lonely because i think they talk behind my back and ignore me as i am never invited to social occasions with them . Maybe its my personality but what do you think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I think a ridiculous proportion of time studying today has been spent trying to rectify the most stupid of errors I've made in basic calculations...

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

This week is going to be more stressful than exams.
    Meeting the parents of my best friend from college on Monday followed by meeting my boyfriends parents for the first time.

Petrified.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Just worked for 13 hours after 2 hours sleep. Ouchies :(

Feeling pretty screwed around by work in general in the last few months. I'm in limbo about summer work, not sure if I should look elsewhere because if I get the hours where I am now it'll be great, but if I don't I could be easily left sitting on my ass all summer working one day a week which will drive me insane. Grrr :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Gah, stress stress stress.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Blast everything just sfgvjhgvxdghhjb lots of Stress,here lately I see, think the world needs to stop for a day and let us catch sleep and sanity

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I hate planning/organising things. It's my 21st in a few weeks and I've decided to just have people to mine and then head out to Dublin after. Problem is I don't know where the fúck to go. Wehhh. Someone pick for me. I'm so tempted to just have a session.

Tests in the morning, really wound up and stressed about em. May have possibly lost my best friends in college and be left on my own for next year having to rebuilt **** from scratch again. Very tired. Up at 6am. :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Tests in the morning, really wound up and stressed about em. May have possibly lost my best friends in college and be left on my own for next year having to rebuilt **** from scratch again. Very tired. Up at 6am. :(:(:(

Aw Ais don't worry! Just do your best with tomorrow, and you'll still have me next year;)

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Aw Ais don't worry! Just do your best with tomorrow, and you'll still have me next year;)

Thanks girl <3 I'll show you all these conversations during the week. It's today she's deciding if she can live with me next year, and Kieran agrees with me in saying it doesn't look good. We'll have to see!

As for the tests, bleeeeeugh. Must get up now and get sorted and ready to go! Lunch on Wednesday? James, your invited too if you want :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

As for the tests, bleeeeeugh. Must get up now and get sorted and ready to go! Lunch on Wednesday? James, your invited too if you want :pac:

Yes :-D Good luck with everything that's going on today btw. If it's an arrrggh and not a yaaaah, you know where I am!

I think the reason I just woke up is because the dream I was having was too boring. It was basically me looking back on a slightly tedious and uneventful car journey with the father of someone I haven't seen since transition year, which never actually happened.

And that's fine and all but just 4 and a half hours after going to bed, waking up now will leave me wrecked come this evening. Nonetheless, my body has decided that now is a good time to give me the energy of a thousand suns.

I am not amused..

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Had a nightmare in which I completely forgot to answer the Hamlet question on my English paper, and skipped four questions in maths. I think this is a sign that the Leaving Cert has taken over my life...

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Pigwidgeon re your 21st I had the same problem hate organising but I had people to mine then went into the globe on Georges st which was good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm a terrible shoulder for people to cry on. I never know what to say to people. I always feel so useless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I'm a terrible shoulder for people to cry on. I never know what to say to people. I always feel so useless.

I don't think anybody ever does, you know? As long as you're there for them to give them the shoulder to cry on, you're sound ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I submitted a lab report a few weeks ago that I noticed had never been corrected, I emailed the lecturer in charge of the lab to find out why, and turn out because it was submitted using the wrong template they were refusing to correct it. WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I went to the beach today with the family, fairly shoite weather for it but it was nice to spend some time with them after being away at college. what i didn't enjoy was the fact that 60 percent of the sand on the beach somehow made it into my clothes, hair and shoes. was sitting on my bed and took off the socks and now there is sand every focking where! i can make sandcastles while i sleep now :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Why did a 4th classer and her mam add me on facebook -.-
    Ive never even met her mam..
    And now shes talking to me and liking and commenting on loadsa photos..

Damn my obvious coolness that just wafts off me while at horse riding, encouraging little girls and their mothers to add me on facebook..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

It's really hard to get the balance between pushing my sister to work and get stuff done and pushing her too far when she's in pain. I just want to help but it's so hard, there's just so much to do in so little time and I don't want to out her under more pressure than she already is. I just don't know what to do.

Also, now she has a stomach ulcer too. Great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Can't sleep, and chances are I'll hardly be able to wake up in the morning! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

What to do when your best isn't good enough. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Anybody else fall into a mess during easter holidays? I have 3 weeks off, and about 2 more to go. My sleep patterns turns upside down and I wake up at like 3pm feeling restless and aching all over. I have no social interraction aside from with my mother and online. And I just generally feel like crap all over.

Silly really, seeing as holidays is something I look forward to all year around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Sean Sherlock looks like a little boy trying to do a mans job. Mortified he's my TD :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement