Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

dont wanna move back home for placement :((

This. (except replace placement with summer) :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Just stick to el Pretérito, be grand! :P

Problem was, they were all being tested...and I made a huge mess of it despite making out unreal notes...stupid confused brain:(

I'll know it for the exam in May...all going to plan...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Found out yesterday that one of my supposed "friends" has been bitching about me to other people. It's one of those friendships that's a lot of work to sustain but I thought I was doing ok at it until I found out she's been talking about me. Apparently my other friend (my actual best friend, who's been my best friend for 14 years) is trying to "steal me from her".

It feels like this friendship's falling apart - and we have tickets booked for five days in Amsterdam over the summer, which is going to be horrific if we don't fix things, but I don't know if we can and I don't know if I want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Team has experience a plague style loss of players, resulting in me having to play a full game.

I dont think my need knee can handle it and my ribs, oh god my ribs hurt so much. I don't want to let anyone down.

AAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I was wondering where my Wispa went - seems I was sitting on it. Gosh darn it. At least my disappointment has provided some nice unintentional alliteration.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

dont wanna move back home for placement :((
    wnolan1992 wrote: »
    This. (except replace placement with summer) :(
    Tell me about it, Limerick is like my home now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Was at a funeral today - was nice (for a funeral) but I was dying of stomach pains and had so much walking to do xP terror the damage a cup of tea fixes, though :D

Looking at sports college courses - actually can't wait for fifth year to start :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Tell me about it, Limerick is like my home now!

Summer will be awfuuuuuul nevermind the next 4 weeks :/

Also, I woke up at quarter past 3???? When I went to bed at like 1 which isnt THAT bad. So depressing. Goodbye day, hello work at 6 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

One of these days I will learn not to cut lumps out of my hair every time it annoys me. Maybe even one day soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Kids have made me discover I'm very much OCD!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I have an 800 word assignment due Tuesday that I just found out about. I have 300 more words and loads of editing and citing to do for another assignment due Monday. A presentation on Monday that I havent started on. Another presentation Wednesday that i haven't done a stroke for either. I am beyond screwed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Dammit, just realised the time was going forward tonight so instead of getting up at 6 I now have to get up at 5am! :eek: :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Dammit, just realised the time was going forward tonight so instead of getting up at 6 I now have to get up at 5am! :eek: :(

I was confused as hell last night with that. It was ten to one when I thought "Best be going to bed soon", and then suddenly it was 2:05. My brain was full of le fuck, and I thought the internet had swallowed yet another hour of my life.

Just after realising that I need to get my arse in gear and start on my competition entry - have to show it to the guidance counsellor before Thursday because I'm heading off on the trip - then the Easter holidays - then it's due the week we're back at school. And I haven't done a shcrap. FML xP

The weather is freakin' unreal and I have to study my ass off for Italian :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Do what I'm doing, study outside! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Or do what I'm doing; lock yourself away in a small, cold, dark room and study there.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »

It's too windy at my house and I have a crap ton of notes and pages everywhere:(:P
    Or do what I'm doing; lock yourself away in a small, cold, dark room and study there.

I'm currently locked in my room...s'grand like:P I don't think I'm completely screwed for tomorrow anyway so I'm not freaking so much.

The oral exam on Tuesday on the other hand...;_;

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Or do what I'm doing.... PROCRASTINATE!

Two assignments due tomorrow, as well as having to put together a smedia entry... fun 24 hours ahead! :)

GOT MY CLOTHES :D thank you Lord for finding me some threads xD

And now to work on my English, which I have been neglecting.... all year, come to think of it :o

• Advertisement

That's probably enough procrastination. Four assignments and one journal to complete, as well as over 100 pages of articles to read, by tomorrow afternoon. It shall be done.

Think it's also time to reintroduce coffee to my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I can't do that, my cats take offence to anything I pay more attention to than them, it's why most of my leaving cert books are covered in paw prints...

Sick of feeling fat :(

That's probably enough procrastination. Four assignments and one journal to complete, as well as over 100 pages of articles to read, by tomorrow afternoon. It shall be done.

Think it's also time to reintroduce coffee to my life.

:cool: Coffee = gotten me through many a rough morning, muchos love for the stuff :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

SChique00 wrote: »
    Sick of feeling fat :(

+1. Have started viewing food negatively which bugs me because I love cooking. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Definitely got sunburnt today, and it was windy so it wasnt that warm, and I can feel my head going on fire >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitting bricks over placement tommorrow.
    And I thought I'd be grand after the first time. Gawd, what is wrong with me!!??!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

flyswatter wrote: »
    Ah, they deserved it, destroyed us in the scrum!

too right...even with inexperienced players !

Spent a good two minutes looking for my pen only to realise I had it placed over my ear. Grrr. Confound you tiredness!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitting bricks over placement tommorrow.
    And I thought I'd be grand after the first time. Gawd, what is wrong with me!!??!

Nothing, it mean's that you care :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement