Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

My park has turned into a building site. Piles of rubbish everywhere constant machinery noises interrupting my sleep! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

M&S* wrote: »
    My park has turned into a building site. Piles of rubbish everywhere constant machinery noises interrupting my sleep! :(

My house seems to be turning into a hangout spot for the housekeeping staff, they're LITERALLY coming in EVERY day checking the same three rooms, loudly slamming doors and waking me up. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    My house seems to be turning into a hangout spot for the housekeeping staff, they're LITERALLY coming in EVERY day checking the same three rooms, loudly slamming doors and waking me up. :(

Make a habit of walking around naked. They won't be back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Dude111 wrote: »
    Facebook is intrusive as hell (ESPECIALLY FOR PPL LIVING IN THE USA) it just amazes me how many use it AND DONT CARE!!

Yeah, well maybe if Americans cared more about individual rights and privacy a lot of things other then Facebook would also be better for them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Facebook is intrusive as hell (ESPECIALLY FOR PPL LIVING IN THE USA) it just amazes me how many use it AND DONT CARE!!

Im puzzled why the states people :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

*must write essay...must write essay...must write essay....*

*head explodes*
    It's due tomorrow...has to be one of the mankiest things I've ever been asked to write: "Memory can be likened to a place or a process. Using one of these metaphors, discuss a model of memory."
    *cries*

:(

Make a habit of walking around naked. They won't be back.

I'm not sure whether that's a brilliant suggestion, or a really hurtful insult.... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Well the question is are you male or female. if your female and were to follow it you just better hope their not lesbian. if your male i dont see how you can win. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

_meehan_ wrote: »

*head explodes*
    It's due tomorrow...has to be one of the mankiest things I've ever been asked to write: "Memory can be likened to a place or a process. Using one of these metaphors, discuss a model of memory."
    *cries*

What's a model of memory?

Well the question is are you male or female. if your female and were to follow it you just better hope their not lesbian. if your male i dont see how you can lose. :D

FYP. ;)

It's the stuff mediocre erotica stories are made of. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

So I reinstalled vista on my laptop and it's now saying I've no networking hardware. Uh Oh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Check if you still have a disk that came with the laptop called 'Drivers' or something like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    So I reinstalled vista on my laptop and it's now saying I've no networking hardware. Uh Oh.

Which is why you always make sure you have driver copies before reinstalling. Vista is a useless b!tch when it comes to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Day needs more hours. Ugh, so much work to do, how the hell are we meant to study on top of this?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Pigwidgeon wrote: »

I think you just need to install drivers for it. You should have a Drivers disc when you bought the machine (depends on the make)
    But if not, go into the Device Manager (Computer -> System Properties and you'll see it on the left there) and look for Network Adapters. Post exactly what it says there as well as your laptop make.

bah, too slow :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Raaaah. And ive just realised I've been walking around with a bit of my bra on display all day. Good thing it's nice. Grumble grumble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Yeah I found a few other CDs I got with the laptop, just restarting it now so hopefully it'll have worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Fecking fire alarm going off and i have a headache :( god i hate living in this house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

*head explodes*
    *cries*

Since I last saw you, I've been on Facebook, went to Aras Mac Leinn and bought 2.50 worth of junk food, and came back and went on this. I also finished my Peer Support leader form. Currently I'm on the Dailymail reading about Demi Lovatos split. We deserve a medal for procastination!
    cloud493 wrote: »

Google it. :rolleyes:

Currently I'm on the Dailymail reading about Demi Lovatos split.

She needs to use a conditioner if she's getting splits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

There's 3 different ones which try to convey the way the memory works...bleh...it's very complicated and information is hard to come by >_<

Edit: IHC, I hereby present you and I with honourary medals in procrastination. I cannot believe it has been 2 months since I had tutorials on this essay! :o

That was baaaad...even for you :pac:

That was baaaad...even for you :pac:

I tried. I've been "studying" circular motion and 3D vectors all day, my brain is fudge. None of it is sinking in. My sense of humour is broken from it.

I tried. I've been "studying" circular motion and 3D vectors all day, my brain is fudge. None of it is sinking in. My sense of humour is broken from it.

I can see that :p That sounds almost as nasty as they essay _meehan_ and I are currently writing :pac:

• Advertisement

There's 3 different ones which try to convey the way the memory works...bleh...it's very complicated and information is hard to come by >_<

Edit: IHC, I hereby present you and I with honourary medals in procrastination. I cannot believe it has been 2 months since I had tutorials on this essay! :o

_meehan_ my love, I also hereby present you with a medal for procastination!

Two months?! Ohh brother... Another aaaarrrgggghhh... I just ate all my chocolate in half an hour. I'm pity eating :(

Googles model of memory.... Bleh all complicated words I don't understand :P

Googles model of memory.... Bleh all complicated words I don't understand :P

Join the freakin club :rolleyes:

Join the freakin club :rolleyes:

Fair enough :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Yeah, well maybe if Americans cared more about individual rights and privacy a lot of things other then Facebook would also be better for them...
    Ya got no arguments from me my friend!

I cant believe how many people here DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIER BASIC RIGHTS ANYMORE.. Thier privacy means nothing which is sad........ It seems like the elite has reprogrammed them not to be resistant IN ANY WAY!! (They think GARBAGE is better than actual "GOOD" stuff,etc)

Its all a bit confusing and I AM GLAD I AM NOT OF THE REPROGRAMMED ONES!! (I value my privacy 100000%,i still thankfully have my sense of WHATS GOOD and im thankfully able to use my mind and think for MYSELF!)

I spent almost an hour trying to work out how to get the IMA (Ideal Mechanical Advantage) of a complex pulley system. vectors, trigonometry, motion equations all over the place.

What you actually do is count the ropes supporting the weight. Counting. Fuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I cant believe how many people here DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIER BASIC RIGHTS ANYMORE.. Thier privacy means nothing which is sad........ It seems like the elite has reprogrammed them not to be resistant IN ANY WAY!! (They think GARBAGE is better than actual "GOOD" stuff,etc)

Its all a bit confusing and I AM GLAD I AM NOT OF THE REPROGRAMMED ONES!! (I value my privacy 100000%,i still thankfully have my sense of WHATS GOOD and im thankfully able to use my mind and think for MYSELF!)

FIGHT THE POWER!

What are we talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Obama 2013

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Mitt and Newt aren't names

Namlub wrote: »
    Mitt and Newt aren't names

Newt? Nah. Newt must be a real name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I sent a girl a message saying "She just didn't bother teaching us how to do that circumcision homework". Damn you autocorrect!

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I sent a girl a message saying "She just didn't bother teaching us how to do that circumcision homework". Damn you autocorrect!

What the hell were you trying to send that it led to circumcision! :pac: :pac:

Ugh... feel so stupid... must write my passwords down in future... three years of "work" lost. :(:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Thought I'd stumbled into the Conspiracy Theories forum for a moment...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    What the hell were you trying to send that it led to circumcision! :pac: :pac:

Ugh... feel so stupid... must write my passwords down in future... three years of "work" lost. :(:(

It was meant to read circumcentre. :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

Managed to punch myself in the nose while taking off my hoody. It then started to bleed. I didn't even think I hit it that hard :confused: I don't know how I do these things to myself!

All in all, a spectacular end to the day. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

There are some disturbing images that will NEVER erase from your head. One being woman making a placenta smoothie on Channel 4. The programme should come with a warning :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

There are some disturbing images that will NEVER erase from your head. One being woman making a placenta smoothie on Channel 4. The programme should come with a warning :(

Ah Channel 4. The same channel that showed me a full frontal of a baby crowning at about 10 am when I was 12 :eek:

Ah Channel 4. The same channel that showed me a full frontal of a baby crowning at about 10 am when I was 12 :eek:

oh god, I saw that too. Put me off children tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

You missed One Born Every Minute awhile ago, don't know why I watch this crap!

Another woman just showed a picture of her Childs first poo, I've had a better looking chip curry at 3am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

All nighter here we go! :(

All nighter here we go! :(

I might be joining you. We can tell each other ghost stories and watch scary movies and eat all the sweets in the house!

I might be joining you. We can tell each other ghost stories and watch scary movies and eat all the sweets in the house!

Deal! Go make me tea will you? :( Wont take ya too long to get to Cork :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm sick of feeling like such a fat lump.
    I'm trying the healthy eating (Christmas screwed me over) and trying to hit the gym and dancing but I just hate it.
    If I had the money I'd go for liposuction.
    I'm not even that big I just feel horrible.

GAH!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement