Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you any hangups about your body?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

my only hangup is that im perfect so i cant think of anything to improve

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

I have the body of an eighteen year old.....

... I keep it in the fridge :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭evry1sm8

That gives me some hope, it will feck off eventually.

20 is the normal age I think, I had bad skin too until I was about 23.
    And at least youre having it now rather then later in life, it does happen that way to some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Too many to mention :( Hate being a woman sometimes!!

Not that men don't get self conscious and what not but in general they don't have as many hangups about their bodies as women do.

You'd be amazed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

later10 wrote: »

My canine teeth are also particularly sharp, and I'm not talking 'oww, that pinches' sharp, I mean 'Owww, It bleeds!!!!' sharp.

Dhraaaaaakhuul, is that you :D
    I vaaant to soook yorrr bloood

sorry :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

I've got embarrassingly skinny legs and my eyes make me look evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

I've lots. Tummy too wobbly, tree trunk legs, sausage roll toes....... ears are too pointy, nose is too big, eyes are too big...........

Okay I'm exaggerating now!

I'm not happy with my weight, but a couple of months in the gym should sort that out, and I reckon I'd be pretty happy then.

Body confidence is such a tricky one. Not enough and you're putting yourself down. Too much and you're at risk of being accused of being cocky. Meh. Gimme 6 months. I'll be fabulous then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭muppeteer

I have this thing that sticks out of me when I get aroused. It's kinda curved and horney. Also it is very red and kind of pointy. Not sure what it is really. Here's a picture of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭MeganM

muppeteer wrote: »
    I have this thing that sticks out of me when I get aroused. It's kinda curved and horney. Also it is very red and kind of pointy. Not sure what it is really. Here's a picture of it.

You might want to get that checked. :p

Advertisement