Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you any hangups about your body?

Options
  • 11-08-2011 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭

Howdy.

Got to thinking, after the Bewbs thread, that even though Abi has great lady bits, she mentioned that she has parts of her body that she doesn't like.

Similarly, I said (as a bloke) that I've got bits of my body that I don't like showing off. I don't (or didn't) like my wrists. They are very slim. But I have found out to my delight, that slim wrists make your upper arms look bigger when you start working out. But I'd still like to have bigger, thicker wrists.

I'm a bit pigeon chested. Working on it at the moment, trying to build up some muscle, but still not hugely happy.

What's your bits your dislike?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Who's Abi?

Anyways for me it's my skin. The lot of it. Eczema does that to me. Bastard eczema.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

this is going to be a sad thread.

hate my freckles most of all I suppose. everything i'm fairly ok with, good bum, smallish boobs, nice legs, good skin...yeah the freckles really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Everything. I'm a runt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

In before 'penis is too big'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Matthew23

my looks are a bit intimidating for girls, not joking. i am not approached very often because im very handsome, but I always hear about them talking about me saying wow he is so hot when i am gone. girls always try to chat me up online, but they are too shy when we meet.

also i think i am a bit too strong, can be intimidating for people. i am happy with my hair now, dyed it blonde :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

I've dodgy ankles. And it's not just my opinion either - loads of others agree with me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Good legs, good boobs, good hair, clear skin (fair as it is!)

Need to lose a lot of weight, especially round the middle! Wouldn't mind a new nose and some new tooth either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

Happy enough with what I have, I'm no calvin klein model now but Im happy,

could do without the hair startin to fall out but I'll live with it! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

My head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Penis is too big.
    In before 'penis is too big'.

Awh.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

Weight that can easily be lost if it wasn't for my sheer love of all things junk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I hate my stomach and my arms. I could stand to loose a fair bit of weight but I lack the motivation. Now, if I had a few hundred euro to spend on gym membership, I'd love to tone up those pesky areas so I could then go mad getting them decorated with elaborate tattoos.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I don't there's anyone in the world who hasn't got any hang-ups about their body!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

I have acne around my face.

I'm told that it will go away of it's own accord etc etc but it still bugs the hell outta me.

And I'm 20 ffs, fuck off acne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

ive a beer belly id like to lose. i cut my drinking down to once every 2 weeks but it hasnt gone down yet

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

All around the stomach area mainly.
    Although compared to what it was a few months ago its a massive improvement.
    Its amazing what can give you the boot up the arse you need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

I have acne around my face.

I'm told that it will go away of it's own accord etc etc but it still bugs the hell outta me.

And I'm 20 ffs, fuck off acne

I got acne at 19 and stayed until i was 23:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

I don't there's anyone in the world who hasn't got any hang-ups about their body!
    I am a fat hoor trapped in an athletic body. I have no hang ups.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

I got acne at 19 and stayed until i was 23:(

That gives me some hope, it will feck off eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

Belly. I've been cycling and playing rugby for the past year and my legs and upper body are lean and muscular, but my belly refuses to give up its protective layer of fat no matter what I do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

im 30 and i still have the scars from acne on my shoulders

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Belly. I've been cycling and playing rugby for the past year and my legs and upper body are lean and muscular, but my belly refuses to give up its protective layer of fat no matter what I do.

I have a strong addiction to food :(

Tubby girls are friggin' hot, man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Go get clearasyl(sp) face wash and the tube of cream,its is excellent the fash wash cleans so well and add the cream at night your acne should dissapear pretty soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Tubby girls are friggin' hot, man.

You what????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

None of this will make sense to any of you until you get the physique and know whats its like. I know it sounds like im bragging, but think of it as driving a ferrari in real life. Why do people drive ferraris? to get attention, looks, exert dominance and superiority from the norm, and to get people talking..but it also inspires jealousy and haters on the person driving. Thats exactly what i experience IRL

I said "Tubby girls are friggin' hot, man."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

None of this will make sense to any of you until you get the physique and know whats its like. I know it sounds like im bragging, but think of it as driving a ferrari in real life. Why do people drive ferraris? to get attention, looks, exert dominance and superiority from the norm, and to get people talking..but it also inspires jealousy and haters on the person driving. Thats exactly what i experience IRL

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I said "Tubby girls are friggin' hot, man."

Exactly. Are you mad?? They're not hot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

im skinny very skinny i dont feel manly :(

Advertisement