Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you any hangups about your body?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

I got acne at 19 and stayed until i was 23:(

Same, except I'm 23 and it doesn't look like fcuking off any time soon. It's not really bad, but a pain in the arse no less. I don't let it bother me and I'm not self conscious about it.

Other than that i'm happy with what I've got.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Go get clearasyl(sp) face wash and the tube of cream,its is excellent the fash wash cleans so well and add the cream at night your acne should dissapear pretty soon.

Thank you good sir. If this works I'll owe you a pint!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Exactly. Are you mad?? They're not hot.

Hell yeah, they are. Besides, everyone needs lovin'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭k4kate

I have big tits, tiny ass and shapely body

k4kate wrote: »

OOPS. I mean I have tiny tits, big ass shapeless body.
    I hate my body

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Bit of a weird one. I'm fairly broad shouldered but also thin. Basically, if I done some exercises and tried to gain more muscle mass I'd be onto a winner.

I've tried the pushups etc. but lose faith after a week or two. Someday I'll get some weights.

Other than that not much. My skin can flare up every now and then and I can never seem to get a nice haircut :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

OOPS. I mean I have tiny tits, big ass shapeless body.
    I hate my body
    Ah here, shurrup, you're probably an absolute rrroide!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

mod: shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Back Prince

I hate my skin. Have had acne the last 5 years and it isn't budging no matter what I do. I know I am my own worst critic looking and examining every single spot but I always feel as though people are staring at you even though they may not be. Its a killer mentally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

My big funny shaped head, my nose, my lips, my eyes are the only thing I'm happy with.

My body. fat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

OOPS. I mean I have tiny tits, big ass

so has stacy keibler

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

The belly I'm happy with the rest.If I'd will power I'd shift it ...its all dietry since its just a fat store.

But damn I hate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

rossie1977 wrote: »

Thread suddenly improves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I burn food off way too fast, so I can't put on weight. I'm serious thin, and I can't do anything about it. I'm sure it'll be a different story completely in ten years, but it's slightly weird seeing that any girl I'm attracted to has more meat on them than I do (Not that I'm saying I have a thing for fat burds.)

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    Ah here, shurrup, you're probably an absolute rrroide!

Blushes..... You are my new favourite Boardie for even thinkin that but no:(:(:(

rossie1977 wrote: »

If I looked anything like her would I be on AH on a Thursday night....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

of course

we all have lovely bottoms

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭viota

im short and fat =/ i have bad skin, eczema.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Morgan Freeman

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

People, why worry about your body? God made you who you are, the fine beings we are today.

I once knew a lady named Aretha. She was so paranoid about her body. You see, my dear Aretha was fond of chicken wings.

Anyway, one lazy hot day in Western Mississippi, me and Aretha were sat in a corn field. Aretha was eating corn straight from the earth as we talked about different things; the Kennedy assassination. Jimi Hendrix.

Suddenly Aretha burst into tears. I wasn't sure what to do, she was hysterical. "It's my weight Morgan, it's my weight". I held her, comforted her and reassured her she was beautiful, as beautiful as God intended. The wind picked up and scattered dust across us. It was so warm that day.

I haven't heard from Aretha in many years. I pray that she is happy with her image, although image isn't everything. Aretha was beautiful as she was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

If I looked anything like her would I be on AH on a Thursday night....

Yep. Thursdays is a rest night before the weekend ridin.
    Is for me anyway.......... >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

Used to hate not having any boobs when I was in my teens (I was about 32A) but then once I hit my twenties they grew into what are now 30E - so skinnier around the chest but with a really big cup size. They are fabulous if I do say so myself! Yes, I play with them and yes, it is awesome.

(And no, I won't be putting up pics!)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'm in pretty good nick these days but there's still a bit of fat on the front of my stomach and at the sides which I'd like to shift, but it's just a question of wearing it down over time with exercise. Other than that, wouldn't mind being an inch or two taller. Currently six foot but broad, so would like to balance the breadth a bit better.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

I hate everything except my boobs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭shrubs

Everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Happy enough with it now, except for my boobs, why won't they shrink a bit!:p Wish I was a few inches taller too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

People, why worry about your body? God made you who you are, the fine beings we are today.

I once knew a lady named Aretha. She was so paranoid about her body. You see, my dear Aretha was fond of chicken wings.

Anyway, one lazy hot day in Western Mississippi, me and Aretha were sat in a corn field. Aretha was eating corn straight from the earth as we talked about different things; the Kennedy assassination. Jimi Hendrix.

Suddenly Aretha burst into tears. I wasn't sure what to do, she was hysterical. "It's my weight Morgan, it's my weight". I held her, comforted her and reassured her she was beautiful, as beautiful as God intended. The wind picked up and scattered dust across us. It was so warm that day.

I haven't heard from Aretha in many years. I pray that she is happy with her image, although image isn't everything. Aretha was beautiful as she was.

I know one thing, it wasn't god who made Aretha fat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

Matthew23 wrote: »
    my looks are a bit intimidating for girls, not joking. i am not approached very often because im very handsome, but I always hear about them talking about me saying wow he is so hot when i am gone. girls always try to chat me up online, but they are too shy when we meet.

also i think i am a bit too strong, can be intimidating for people. i am happy with my hair now, dyed it blonde :D

Yeah but i've just noticed you've an unusually sized big head... :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

talla10 wrote: »
    Yeah but i've just noticed you've an unusually sized big head... :-)

Ouch!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 just4chingrin

chin_grin wrote: »
    Who's Abi?

Anyways for me it's my skin. The lot of it. Eczema does that to me. Bastard eczema.

Mater hospital dermatology dept. 01803 43 48.
    UV light therapy.
    You have been told.

(+ go easy on your stomach in regards your diet)

Advertisement