Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,502 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

GavMan wrote: »

Predictable as f*cking clockwork with these goons....

P WantsPeace‏@pmcchambers
    Lady who clapped gov td's been threatened with assault after show #PeoplesDebate
    Francis Donegan ‏@FrancisDonegan 48m48 minutes ago
    Gardai called to #peoplesdebate #vinb #dublinbaynorth as water protestors photograph and intimidate the audience, editor will be busy #ge16

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Over at the Hub .. It's about vaccines now (not the band) ... Core principles.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

There are a lot of Mayo villages being sorely deprived of the services of their idiots where this lot are concerned.

They will be missing them for quite a while if they try the same tricks in the Four Courts..,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,502 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

They will be missing them for quite a while if they try the same tricks in the Four Courts..,,,

"you can jail us, but two more will take our place"

"you can jail us, but two more will take our place"

We'll soon have to advertise abroad for Village Idiots as well as healthcare workers...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

whippet wrote: »
    Over at the Hub .. It's about vaccines now (not the band) ... Core principles.

You got to laugh at the contradictions that come from the Hub. A few months ago we had them given out because the government had promised to bring in new laws to help distressed borrowers, so the Hub demanded that the courts stop repo’s till these new law come in, Now we have an article in the paper saying that the government has asked the Courts to relax on repo’s til lafter the election and the Hub are saying that the Court are doing this and that this is a separation of powers issue and unconstitutional.. One person was even complaining now that they got a 7 month adjournment because they wanted to hand back the house. You just cannot win with them

You wonder if they believe the stuff they write about. Their newest one is that banks have insurance if a borrower defaults which pays the bank the full loan. Well yes a lot of them do have insurance but it only pays the shortfall, you try to explain that to them but it is impossible.

I saw the other day that their 100% record is back which is strange because I have seem numerous times where they have complained that they lost?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

Their 100% record thing is strange alright.

Given they are openly admitting they don't actually try to win cases. Just delay with spurious technicalities until the bank eventually will just give up (or at least they hope the bank will give up)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

GavMan wrote: »
    Their 100% record thing is strange alright.

Given they are openly admitting they don't actually try to win cases. Just delay with spurious technicalities until the bank eventually will just give up (or at least they hope the bank will give up)

The only thing I can compare it to is Kurt angle years ago in the wwf/e claimed to be undefeated for years despite losing every second week because he could argue a technicality on every single one.

The II boys tried it out in Tuam Court today and thankfully Judge Brown jailed one of them

Sometimes its a pity that courts aren't taped.

• Advertisement

Sometimes its a pity that courts aren't taped.

I heard a second hand account of it apparently this guy was up on a charge, tried some of this Sovereign Citizen bull**** and refused to recognise the Court then asked the Judge was he deaf or just stupid when the Judge told him recognise it or not his case was going to be tried.

I heard a second hand account of it apparently this guy was up on a charge, tried some of this Sovereign Citizen bull**** and refused to recognise the Court then asked the Judge was he deaf or just stupid when the Judge told him recognise it or not his case was going to be tried.

i had guessed that was the case since it was a motor vehicle involved and the notion that it was taken 'illegally'

so the circle of freeman life comes around again .....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Yep this is what I heard too. Apparently the Judge also gave him the opportunity to apologise which he refused. I'm sure integrity Ireland will include all of this in their post court report...

Yep this is what I heard too. Apparently the Judge also gave him the opportunity to apologise which he refused. I'm sure integrity Ireland will include all of this in their post court report...
    II's take on it.
    Reports just in from Tuam District Court; that six to eight Gardai were directed to remove I-I Member Martin O'Toole from Judge Geoffrey Browne's (i.e. OUR) Courtroom for simply asking for his vehicle and property to be returned after illegal seizure by the Gardai. Our information is that Martin was seriously and unnecessarily assaulted (again), was handcuffed and dragged from the Courtroom, was assaulted again outside the Court with Guards kneeling on his head etc.. before being taken away to jail for alleged 'contempt of Court'. 3 other I-I Members were present. Footage and first-hand report to follow as soon as it becomes available..

And from their comments
    Stop agreeing to be STRAWMAN. We all do that....he wouldn't have had a knee in his neck.

jaysus a renaming of this thread has never been less necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Im just glad makeorbrake wasnt injured :pac:

Im just glad makeorbrake wasnt injured :pac:

over on politics.ie ... Dr. Not or someone who really sounds like him is engaged in a very interesting discussion about I-I

http://www.politics.ie/forum/justice/234142-joe-doocey-corrupt-gardai-destroyed-my-life-27.html

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The II boys tried it out in Tuam Court today and thankfully Judge Brown jailed one of them
    Browne wouldn't take much guff from these lads.

Ironically, he's previously come up in this thread where Dermot Murphy and Radio Vin have claimed that he buys their "Official Offer" nonsense for eradicating debt. He doesn't, he's just very sympathetic to those in hopeless cases and once gave an instalment order which would have taken 500 odd years to complete.

II comments are a gold mine
    OUR PEOPLE POWER CALLS FOR POLICE FORCE TO BE REPLACED
    Wed 09 Sep15
    THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW OF AARHUS Arresting our people for Demonstrating that they have the right to do! Proven to be IRISH LAW in NAMA case on 23 Jun 2015 THEY ARE NOT SERVING THE PUBLIC! They are doing Civil work as the unpaid Lackeys of SiteServe & Denis O Brien! We need to re think our police pay them a bit better than they are now paid & ensure that we have a High Standard of 'ETHICAL POLICE' in the NEW IRELAND! All the Police Stations must be surrounded by our People & Police Fired - Just tell them OUT OUT OUT! We the People of Ireland Have TAKEN BACK OUR SUPREME POWER of the Oireachtas 6.1 over the Police, Over The Government Over The Judiciary & Over the President They have all FAILED in their Duty to our People! OUT OUT OUT
    General information
    The Garda Síochána (also commonly referred to as the Gardaí) is the national police force. The name Garda Síochána in English means 'guardians of the peace'.
    Ireland[edit]
    The Constitution of Ireland specifies, for each of three offices, a "declaration" which the holder must "make and subscribe" before taking office.[32]
    The Police take an OATH as follows -
    Office Declaration: In the presence of Almighty God I, (name), do solemnly and sincerely promise and declare that I will...
    President ...maintain the Constitution of Ireland and uphold its laws, that I will fulfil my duties faithfully and conscientiously in accordance with the Constitution and the law, and that I will dedicate my abilities to the service and welfare of the people of Ireland. May God direct and sustain me.
    Member of the Council of State ...faithfully and conscientiously fulfil my duties as a member of the Council of State.
    Judge ...duly and faithfully and to the best of my knowledge and power execute the office of (office) without fear or favour, affection or ill-will towards any man, and that I will uphold the Constitution and the laws. May God direct and sustain me
    How many Garda Members are there?
    There are 12,706 members of An Garda Síochána. These are broken down per Rank as follows:
    Commissioner: 1
    Deputy Commissioner: 0
    Assistant Commissioner: 7
    Chief Superintendent: 44
    Superintendent: 165
    Inspector: 258
    Sergeant: 1,893
    Garda: 10,338
    Total: 12,706
    Figures valid as on 30th April 2015.
    THE POLICE HAVE FAILED IN THEIR DUTY & OATH THEY ARE BREAKING OUR LAWS! THEY MUST BE REPLACED! OUR PEOPLE POWER ABU!

eldamo wrote: »
    II comments are a gold mine

that is a declaration of Ji-Had on my brain ... I-I are mind terrorists and must be stamped out.

that is a declaration of Ji-Had on my brain ... I-I are mind terrorists and must be stamped out.
    I see the Sovereign Seal of the Sovereign Republic of éire on the wall up over the so called judges head . That case should have been heard under the the 1919 Sovereign Constitution .
    :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm told the case was over him kicking up at a checkpoint and refusing to allow his vehicle to be checked leading to it being impounded and him being charged with Assault
    Meanwhile Dr Not is due up this morning in the 👌4 Courts and the beak on duty seems to be the President, watch out for wigs on the green...,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

I'm confused. Why give the police a raise and then surround the stations and fire them?

I'm confused. Why give the police a raise and then surround the stations and fire them?

Otherwise it's a well thought out plan though....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,326 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Ah, good to see the Aarhus Convention woman has made it over to IIs page, her inability to put forward a coherent thought in her randomly capitalised 1000 word postings will go down a treat as it has on our other favourite pages.
    That the Aarhus Convention deals with evironment issues which never have any obvious connection with what she is commenting on just adds to the madness.

Wonder has the thought of dealing with the master debater Reverend Dr Stephen t Manning PhD (T.I.T.) precipated Keatn's retirement announcement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Land League on the front of the Westmeath Topic.
    W011.jpg

Is this Gerry (BMW) O'Boyle's wing of the Land League?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Can someone here explain to an idiot who scraped through a leaving cert 20 years ago what the big deal with the Aarhus convention is. From my untrained reading of it its to do with environmental matters or am I missing something. Genuinely confused.

ken wrote: »
    Can someone here explain to an idiot who scraped through a leaving cert 20 years ago what the big deal with the Aarhus convention is. From my untrained reading of it its to do with environmental matters or am I missing something. Genuinely confused.

The organised pseudolegals usually seize on some irrelevant piece of law and use it as an excuse to act the maggot e,g in USA it's the Stamps Act here it's the 1919 Constitution in Canada its Maritime Law, and some are now citing the Aarhus Convention, it's all bull5hit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Logically (yeah I know) if the 1919 Constitution is the valid constitution then, presumably entering into the Aarhus convention by a government acting outside the 1919 Constitution (or at the very least not acting pursuant to it) would be void ab initio?

Advertisement