Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

"I pay your wages" is the last bastion of hope for idiots afoul of the law.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

"I pay your wages" is the last bastion of hope for idiots afoul of the law.

As opposed to the editor's motto: "I weigh your pages."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

Mayo News wrote:
    Aside from the two civil summonses taken by Mr Manning and Mr Granahan, a total of 46 criminal prosecutions were due to be heard today, along with two family-law cases, three debt cases and two licensing cases.

Probably the most disappointing aspect of todays farce

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

GavMan wrote: »
    Probably the most disappointing aspect of todays farce

A village somewhere is missing its idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Just when I thought they couldn't get any dumber, I read this on the integrity Ireland facebook page, "The part that the reporter DIDN'T see was when we (the public present) nominated our own judge (video footage to follow soon), who duly took her seat on the bench and continued with business".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Just when I thought they couldn't get any dumber, I read this on the integrity Ireland facebook page, "The part that the reporter DIDN'T see was when we (the public present) nominated our own judge (video footage to follow soon), who duly took her seat on the bench and continued with business".

I just saw that part my self !!! Considering the court was closed and everyone gone for lunch! Can't wait to see II transcripts and judgments made by their judge .. Will probably raise the bar for mental litigants the world over to beat

whippet wrote: »
    I just saw that part my self !!! Considering the court was closed and everyone gone for lunch! Can't wait to see II transcripts and judgments made by their judge .. Will probably raise the bar for mental litigants the world over to beat

They're getting complacent and about to publish a video that will get them 7 days each

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

whippet wrote: »

I'm expecting another post later where they reveal that they had to arrest their self-appointed Judge for colluding with their self-appointed Gardaí.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Leave your brain at the door. This ain't for anyone with an ounce of intelligence. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=548883608591959

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

ken wrote: »
    Leave your brain at the door. This ain't for anyone with an ounce of intelligence. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=548883608591959
    Love the trolling comment
    You guys are f****** insane. Love it. Quality entertainment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

"The part that the reporter DIDN'T see was when we (the public present) nominated our own judge (video footage to follow soon), who duly took her seat on the bench and continued with business".
    comedy gold right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,502 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

ken wrote: »
    Irish Renters Association
    Did your own elected judge take her oath? This is very important for the judgements to have any power.

1075188_o.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

love the 2 twits behind stevie mannings noding their heads at his freeman waffle...

coincidence that 4 phones stopped working,coincidence that the fire alarm went off....not in II land it aint.Deluded fukwits.

love the 2 twits behind stevie mannings noding their heads at his freeman waffle...

coincidence that 4 phones stopped working,coincidence that the fire alarm went off....not in II land it aint.Deluded fukwits.

He's one arrogant piece of work. Clearly didn't hear about the big eircom outage today. Or maybe it's a conspiracy.

Arrogance, and batsh*it insanity: a dangerous combo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

My favourite bit from the Connaught Telegraphs take on it.

"You claim ignorance of the law,” the judge told Mr. Manning, “even though you appear in court on a regular basis.”

http://www.con-telegraph.ie/news/roundup/articles/2015/09/02/4079411-uproar-as-court-is-abandoned/#sthash.7Um8pOAo.dpuf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

I love how they give out about the technicality causing their case to be thrown out when their whole reason for being is to try and frustrate things with technicalities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ayeayetruthman

A village somewhere is missing its idiot

I love the line Sjt, but I'm guessing that the village this clown came from is delighted be rid of him, especially since all the little people feel much safer now without him there!

I love the line Sjt, but I'm guessing that the village this clown came from is delighted be rid of him, especially since all the little people feel much safer now without him there!

The laughable part is that this is all to fuel Dr Not's ego and the poor eejits he is leading to jail are too stupid to see it, don't forget he has said he wants to run in next election

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Further spinning of Monday's adjournments from Ben, taking all the credit, and making bald assertions about constitutional matters. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there's no provision for Ben Gilroy in the Constitution, he therefore does not exist.

The Hub have been gently spinning out of that little slip (cheers Armani Jeanss) about where the money goes with some further tales of woe. I thought this little post was quite telling in how they operate.
    We are not, not bullet proof, we will loose someday; a court registrar told me one day “you are playing with peoples lives”.

The system is playing Russian roulette with peoples lives, you are cold and calculating, how many feathers do you want in your nest?

As far as playing with peoples lives, we don’t, we just educate as best we can: the decisions are yours. Win, loose or draw is down to how much time you want to put into your fight.
    I read this as "when our coaching inevitably loses you your house and the shirt off your back in costs, it will be solely because you didn't put your back into it". Sounds like one of those old school football managers who haven't updated their tactics since the 70s.

Meanwhile, here's a photo of some of our favourite chancers together.
    TRotugI.jpg
    Trying to name them all, we have in the top left Neil from the Hub in the cataract glasses, Lord Byron to his left. Tom Darcy in the back row with freshly coloured hair and Gerry Beades front and centre. Anyone able to help out on the rest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Rubber_Soul

Robbo wrote: »
    Anyone able to help out on the rest?

Back row, third from the left is professional protestor and United Left candidate Bernie Hughes.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Jonotti

I'm going to print that image and hang it on my wall. These are the Galacticos of career protesters.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Meanwhile at the Gibraltar-Ireland football match...

nxtyhjv.jpg

(Via Broadsheet.)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Jonotti

Can't pay won't pay as he's just spent 500 quid on a trip to watch Ireland play.

More from the indefatigable warriors of III.

We are busy preparing for the upcoming Judicial Review hearing at the High Court on Wednesday 9th next -
    Where the Courts Service has displayed an extraordinary level of efficiency and expediency in getting this matter listed so quickly.. (while the Courts are still officially 'on holidays'!)
    No details yet as to which Courtroom we are in, but members and supporters are asked to turn out in strength to show solidarity and unity in the face of this appalling (and illegal) attempt to undermine everything that our so-called 'justice system' is supposed to stand for.
    Oh, and by the way, criminal complaints are being lodged with Garda HQ against those involved in the conspiracy - and, provided 'they' don't find some way of reversing our 'inalienable' Common Law rights - criminal prosecutions will also be issued in our names under the same Common Informer legislation.

Ctd

Please meet at the central Rotunda in the Four Courts from 10.00am - and let's show them who actually owns OUR Courts - and OUR justice system!

(I'd bring an overnight bag if I were them)

I wonder will they try a citizens arrest on a High Court Judge? Will the young woman who sat on the Judge's bench in Vastlebar and "vacated" the High Court Order point this out to the Judge? Wish I could be there!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,025 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I wonder will they try a citizens arrest on a High Court Judge? Will the young woman who sat on the Judge's bench in Vastlebar and "vacated" the High Court Order point this out to the Judge? Wish I could be there!

Bring a bowl of Ready Brek; they'll need them for their oats of office.

• Advertisement

Ctd

Please meet at the central Rotunda in the Four Courts from 10.00am - and let's show them who actually owns OUR Courts - and OUR justice system!

(I'd bring an overnight bag if I were them)

There are a lot of Mayo villages being sorely deprived of the services of their idiots where this lot are concerned.

Advertisement