Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,309 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

What a complete an utter falsehood.

well it is partly true, like all the great falsehoods. The charge is unenforceable by councils. It is, however, enforceable by the revenue. I think i'd rather have a council coming after me than the revenue. The revenue people know what they are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

well it is partly true, like all the great falsehoods. The charge is unenforceable by councils. It is, however, enforceable by the revenue. I think i'd rather have a council coming after me than the revenue. The revenue people know what they are doing.

He'll probably solve the problem by refusing ever to earn any more money in his life!

That'll show you revenue! (waves fist in air)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭cml387

ken wrote: »
    Waterford Whispers News take a dig at freemen. All names are makey uppy.

‘Free Man Of The State’Doesn’t Recognise Court
    Patrick Hogan of 3 Shannavine Way, Clonmel was arrested on Thursday the 4th of June in Waterford city for failing to stop at a red light. Standing for himself in court, Mr. Hogan claimed he didn’t recognise the court as a system, as it was ‘laden with corruption and greed’. When asked why he failed to stop at the traffic lights, he replied: ‘I don’t recognise the colour red’, and that he was a ‘free man of the state’, and that the court was an illegal run entity that was overseen by the German Government, who he claims actually won World War 2, but kept it quiet to take over Europe financially instead. Hogan proceeded to call people in the court ‘sheep’, and began making ‘baa’ sounds, before attempting to leave the building. Gardaí arrested the defendant for attempting to leave, beating him to the ground with batons. Judge William Hackett asked the defendant if he recognised pain? The defendant replied yes, and was given a 12-month suspended sentence and a fine of €40,000.
    Makey uppy maybe, but 3 Shanavine Way Clonmel is a genuine address (not mine I hasten to add).

eldamo wrote: »
    He'll probably solve the problem by refusing ever to earn any more money in his life!

That'll show you revenue! (waves fist in air)

then they will just take it from his social welfare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

speaking of direct democracy ireland ,what has benny gimproy been at recently ?

• Advertisement

striking fear into the hearts of our legal profession no doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

He had personal issues and a prosecution to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/trust-preyingon-home-owners-348377.html
    David Hall, director of the Irish Mortgage Holders Organisation said: “I’ve been raising awareness of this issue for some time now.

It’s predatory behaviour on vulnerable debtors” and added that trusts like the Rodolphus Allen Private Trust are to be “avoided at all costs”.
    So after how many "donations" before the Freeman gets to buy a house?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭whippet

Ben 'Most definitely not a Freeman' Gilroy has just posted this on his Facebook page !!!

it has everything from Magna Carta, illegal summons, Consent, Statutes, Corruption etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

whippet wrote: »
    Ben 'Most definitely not a Freeman' Gilroy has just posted this on his Facebook page !!!

it has everything from Magna Carta, illegal summons, Consent, Statutes, Corruption etc

That whole video should be call "freeman 101" How anybody can put a link to that video and say that it shows court corruption is either a Freeman or a Conman.

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    That whole video should be call "freeman 101" How anybody can put a link to that video and say that it shows court corruption is either a Freeman or a Conman.

why cant they be both? Like the late Earl Warren?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Lostman1990

I didn't read through much of the thread so what I have to say may have been dealt with already.
    My concern is not really whether these groupings are spouting nonsense or not. My main concern is why people feel the need to listen to these types of groupings? Does this not reflect a failure on modern society's part?
    Also, we may laugh and giggle and point fingers at the craziness of these people; wait until this nonsense collapses and then say "I told you so!!"...But surely that mentality and belief is short-sighted...It would not be the first time in history that "stupid or crazy" ideas, and people following these, led to tragedy....

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

I didn't read through much of the thread so what I have to say may have been dealt with already.
    My concern is not really whether these groupings are spouting nonsense or not. My main concern is why people feel the need to listen to these types of groupings? Does this not reflect a failure on modern society's part?
    Also, we may laugh and giggle and point fingers at the craziness of these people; wait until this nonsense collapses and then say "I told you so!!"...But surely that mentality and belief is short-sighted...It would not be the first time in history that "stupid or crazy" ideas, and people following these, led to tragedy....

It allready has some people are being screwed over by theses groups and now are even worse off than before. That is why I and lots of other people monitor theses sites and try to to contact people that I see taken in by them and give them warnings about what can happen and also report certain facebook groups to try have them banned.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Our old favourite, Francis of the Family Cullen is on the front of today's Mail (not online, it appears). He's managed to ride out his bankcruptcy, all for the small price of having no personal liberty for over a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,898 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

so what happens there then were all his assets seized while he was inside to pay off his creditors or does he get to keep his mcmansion and other goodies in return for his stay inside?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,340 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I've always had a soft spot for the poetic late night ramblings of Lord Byron.
    This one from last week is quite interesting as it clarifies a few things.

Firstly the infamous donation bucket in the Hubyanka offices - Any pretence that its fundraising for the hub clients is gone. Many readers may have fond memories of such classics as "we had a particularly tragic case in today so we emptied the donation bucket into her handbag" but thats over, its purpose now is to "ensure that no one in the Hub is out of pocket". Better minds than me can determine if when a donation is "expected" and goes to the staff whether its beginning to veer into the direction of being a business income with all the unfortunate tax nonsense that leads to.

Next up theres a great insight into why the Hub are winning (and its a 100% success rate for those who follow Hub guidelines, though presumably a defeat would mean you must not have followed Hub guidelines which makes 100% records very attainable). Anyway the reason our Hubsters win is because they spend all the time studying mortgages and basic 'stay in your home' law, whereas the other side have solicitors who have to divide their brain time into other pesky areas of the law. Simples eh?

Finally some good stuff about how the Hub have previously used qualified lawyers but the relationship kept coming to an end when the lawyers eventually want paying. Bastards.

the legal eagles in the hub seem unable to actually read a simple article .. See their assumption that a defence force member doing speed checks on military vehicles was the adoption of martial law and the quashing of the people. Even when explained in the press release and by their own members they still have their tin foil hats on ... Pure comedy !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Integrity Ireland steps up to the plate again tomorrow in Castlebar.

From their Facebook page,

Also, just a quick reminder of tomorrow's District Court hearings in Castlebar, where a number of I-I Members will be 'doing business' - most notably, the prosecution of a criminal case against County Registrar Fintan Murphy with Gardai in attendance as (our) prosecution witnesses.. This could be one to watch folks..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,520 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

whippet wrote: »
    the legal eagles in the hub seem unable to actually read a simple article .. See their assumption that a defence force member doing speed checks on military vehicles was the adoption of martial law and the quashing of the people. Even when explained in the press release and by their own members they still have their tin foil hats on ... Pure comedy !

Oh man, the comments below that would make you weep for humanity. Here's merely one exchange....

Catherine O Connell The Garda Siochana are being military trained - martial law to be imposed on the people of Ireland who do not OBEY the Gangsters in Government.
    Orders from HQ #Brussells #EUDirective
    WELCOME TO NAZI IRELAND!
    Like · Reply · 7 · 30 August at 11:16

David Clancy But most people will just call you a conspiracy theorist
    Like · 30 August at 11:26

Catherine O Connell David Clancy I don't care what the Irish people or any other for that matter call me, when the 'Conspiracy' comes to 'Light'
    It's no longer a 'Conspiracy'
    The Gangsters in Government are telling LIES! LIES! & MORE LIES!
    PONZI Robbing Money Laundering Fraudsters - Follow the Money into their thieving pockets. TD's get paid Thousands A DAY! For destroying families in this island of Ireland.
    They are IMPOSTERS! They are not IRISH!
    When the martial law comes in and it will unless the Irish people stop it. You will say Catherine O' Connell was right.
    Like · 1 · 30 August at 11:34

Denise Cronin Drama queen
    Like · 30 August at 12:10

Catherine O Connell It takes one to know one Denise Cronin - drag queen
    Like · 30 August at 12:14

Gerard Clarke David Clancy - Actually, Catherine O Connell does have a point, but not in the context she describes in her comments.

The defence forces are been groomed to be a real army and will deploy as part of a European military. Why do you think Covaney is spending money on weaponry etc, why are European military heads coming here to liaise with our military brass.
    At the moment, the naval service personnel operating in the med are under the command and control of a European agency, not naval hq in cork.
    Like · 30 August at 17:53

Catherine O Connell Gerard my context is spot on. Wait and see it will come to pass. We are governed by a 'Shadow Government' the muppets & puppets are just told to 'Obey Orders' the military put in place is to be used to terrorise the Irish people - we are called 'Domestic Terrorists' to dare to speak, to dare to protest, to dare put anything that will Rock the boat on social media. The Internet will be taken away too, if we do not OBEY & consent to their ORDERS! They will use other means of CONQUEST to keep us in place - DEBT OR DEATH!
    The next generations will be forever in debt, if these looneys keep their Agenda21 up to speed.
    Like · 30 August at 18:08

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Catherine O Connell is a fukking idiot lol.

The Hubtards never fail to amaze......

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

One and a half years from this post, the papers were full of further events in relation to the set of proceedings initiated in 2008. Best case scenario for the couple is they've had 7 years free living and other income as detailed in my previous post. Nice work if you can get it.

Beades, Gilroy, various Land Leagues and the Hub are all claiming to have advised (let's not forget that whenever it looks bad to be associated, these groups have nothing at all to do with each other) and a short stay was granted. Sure what's another 3 weeks when the house has been lost for over a year and a half?

Meanwhile, another failed injunction from the Hub was sought on behalf of the blind couple in Kildare. A short adjournment was granted whilst a mystery buyer was lined up to save the day but I'm not entirely sure if the Court knew that it was to be "a sale of the home to a family member resident overseas for a third of the balance due". Seems on the level.

Yet another crowd funding operation is to be set up by the chap from Awaken Longford who seems to cheerlead all these things until it looks foolish to do so (viz his dealings with Charlie Allen).

Naturally, these are all the greatest victories known to justice and the Hub are soliciting personal details of the Gardai involved because they're in no way ****ing weird like that and it plays well with the kind of tinfoil hatter they need to use as human shields to protect their own status as temporarily embarassed millionaires.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

why cant they be both? Like the late Earl Warren?

They managed to disrupt Castlebar District Court today to the extent that it had to be abandoned

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

They managed to disrupt Castlebar District Court today to the extent that it had to be abandoned

I.e. II not the hub

Did Sexy Joe Doocey pop out of a birthday cake?

eldamo wrote: »
    Did Sexy Joe Doocey pop out of a birthday cake?
    "Happy birthday, County Registrarrrrrrrrrrrrr, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu".

eh, that was a joke.

Integrity Ireland steps up to the plate again tomorrow in Castlebar.

From their Facebook page,

Also, just a quick reminder of tomorrow's District Court hearings in Castlebar, where a number of I-I Members will be 'doing business' - most notably, the prosecution of a criminal case against County Registrar Fintan Murphy with Gardai in attendance as (our) prosecution witnesses.. This could be one to watch folks..
    The Mayo News were there.

I'm sure we'll have a video later with fake heart attacks, dives that would embarass Cristiano Ronaldo and all the fake lawyerin' you can handle.

Robbo wrote: »
    The Mayo News were there.

I'm sure we'll have a video later with fake heart attacks, dives that would embarass Cristiano Ronaldo and all the fake lawyerin' you can handle.
    http://www.mayonews.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=22646:castlebar-court-adjourned-amid-chaos&catid=23:news&Itemid=46
    Judge Kilrane then said he was rising for ten minutes, and when he returned he said the he was putting the matter back to later in the day, as ‘we have to get on with the list’ (of other cases due before the court today).
    At this stage, Mr Granahan said: ‘Because of your breach we are placing you under citizens’ arrest’.
    He asked prosecuting Supt Joe McKenna to assist with this. When Supt McKenna did not, Mr Manning said he was placing Supt McKenna under citizens’ arrest and sought a garda sergeant to assist.
    It continues, I would like to but I really shouldn't quote the whole article.

A great bunch of lads.

• Advertisement

my favourite bit
    Mr Manning’s application was thrown out by Judge Kilrane, who said Mr Manning had not put Sergeant Hanley on notice to appear. Mr Manning said this was unfair and asked the judge to adjourn the matter, arguing for leniency on the basis of being a lay litigant. Judge Kilrane said that District Court rules had not been followed by Mr Manning and that Mr Manning should either ‘equip yourself’ or employ a solicitor.

So, it is now proven that these clowns have no idea how to actually do legal admin stuff.

and when all else fails a resort to this type of nonsense
    Mr Granahan told Supt McKenna ‘don’t turn a blind eye to me. I pay your wages’.

what a bunch of idiots

I'm hoping that Makeorbrake might enlighten us with a first hand account of the proceedings and the logic behind it all

Advertisement