Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭whippet

Endthescam wrote: »
    It doesn't need to be FM to be a "real" radio station. Not when a few powerful vested interests have ensured that only certain voices are heard. They fear the power of truth because they know when it takes hold in the people their days are numbered.

to be fair Endthescam people from all sides of the political, water and austerity debate have gotten plenty of airtime over the last while on all stations. Paul Murphy was almost constantly on the airwaves during the height of the protests. Jerry Beades got plenty of airtime to make his nonsense heard.

the likes of the radio station that yer man Vin does be banging on about is the most biased one sided loon fest you could imagine !!!! .. it might not be controlled by your mate Denis but you can not for one second call it objective ..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭Endthescam

You've caused a thread to be closed in Politics already. I'm warning you in advance not to continue that carry-on here.

State your agenda.

I was constructing a lengthy reply in the other thread before it was locked.

whippet wrote: »
    to be fair Endthescam people from all sides of the political, water and austerity debate have gotten plenty of airtime over the last while on all stations. Paul Murphy was almost constantly on the airwaves during the height of the protests. Jerry Beades got plenty of airtime to make his nonsense heard.

the likes of the radio station that yer man Vin does be banging on about is the most biased one sided loon fest you could imagine !!!! .. it might not be controlled by your mate Denis but you can not for one second call it objective ..

These stations are unrestricted in their pursuit of truth. They don't have to give balance to government lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

State your agenda.

I was constructing a lengthy reply in the other thread before it was locked.
    No agenda. Just a warning and now an infraction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

These stations are unrestricted in their pursuit of truth. They don't have to give balance to government lies.

Or give evidence to back up their claims.

Or respond to challenges to their claims.

Or make sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,898 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Jesus this post just completely sums up their mindset in a few words.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

But you must admit that most people at best don't care about your "truth" or at worst expose it for the nonsense it is. I mean why do what you do?

But you must admit that most people at best don't care about your "truth" or at worst expose it for the nonsense it is. I mean why do what you do?

People have been conditioned their whole life to obey and accept the authority of the state, no question. There's a growing band of citizens that are now saying no, enough is enough and its scaring the living daylights out of the establishment. I'm going my level best to reach more people switching that flip in their brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

People have been conditioned their whole life to obey and accept the authority of the state, no question. There's a growing band of citizens that are now saying no, enough is enough and its scaring the living daylights out of the establishment. I'm going my level best to reach more people switching that flip in their brain.

Isn't that the plot of The Matrix?

Could you be a bit more detailed and explain why you're posting this in a thread about Freeman nonsense?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,305 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

saying no, they will not pay back the money they have borrowed and sure isnt it all fake money anyway created on a computer. Is that what you mean?

Could you be a bit more detailed and explain why you're posting this in a thread about Freeman nonsense?

Could I start a thread on the United People movement? I believe there are many others willing to discuss this group.

Could I start a thread on the United People movement? I believe there are many others willing to discuss this group.

what does it have to do with legal discussion?

If it's a legal discussion and has some merit (i.e. it's not just talking points and conspiracy theories) I have no objection. I would advise you read the forum charter and realise that we require a higher standard of debate here.

Statements need to be backed up with facts/evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,340 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

That's the political party sweeping North West Louth?
    Probably best to ask a mod in the politics fora.

i'd love that, it probably could be a sub section to this thread or something.

Seriously ... you have just made a claim here

"People have been conditioned their whole life to obey and accept the authority of the state, no question"

This is rubbish .. just because some social media political(ish) type groupings accept information and research from anywhere on the internet and if it suits their agenda they will swallow, share and defend the nonsense against all who are then accused of being conditioned, brainwashed or just government shills.

I do recall challenging United People (not to be personal) about a post they had on Facebook about fluoride .. more or less saying that fluoride was the blame of just about every illness going. I did a google image search and the source of the list was from a very dodgy looking US based spiritual healing website.

Not long after I explained that the anti-fluoridation message put forward by UP was nonsense (my wife is a biochemical scientist) .. I was blocked by UP and all my tweets and posts deleted.

Why does UP not want to engage in debate or discussion publicly?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭rameire

That's the political party sweeping North West Louth?
    Probably best to ask a mod in the politics fora.

it could be located here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=52

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

whippet wrote: »
    i'd love that, it probably could be a sub section to this thread or something.

Seriously ... you have just made a claim here

"People have been conditioned their whole life to obey and accept the authority of the state, no question"

This is rubbish .. just because some social media political(ish) type groupings accept information and research from anywhere on the internet and if it suits their agenda they will swallow, share and defend the nonsense against all who are then accused of being conditioned, brainwashed or just government shills.

I do recall challenging United People (not to be personal) about a post they had on Facebook about fluoride .. more or less saying that fluoride was the blame of just about every illness going. I did a google image search and the source of the list was from a very dodgy looking US based spiritual healing website.

Not long after I explained that the anti-fluoridation message put forward by UP was nonsense (my wife is a biochemical scientist) .. I was blocked by UP and all my tweets and posts deleted.

Why does UP not want to engage in debate or discussion publicly?

Oh they do. Just not with people who disagree with them.

rameire wrote: »

i was going to suggest the software dev forum. After having a look at their website they could do with some help on that front.

• Advertisement

i was going to suggest the software dev forum. After having a look at their website they could do with some help on that front.

creative writing forum might be another option. Just as long as it's not in the short story section !!

Apologies, I believed this was a politics forum.

I'd just like to part with a warning. Be very careful about posting misinformation on named individuals in this thread. Quite a few have a lot of experience in the court rooms. I'll say no more.

I'd just like to part with a warning. Be very careful about posting misinformation on named individuals in this thread. Quite a few have a lot of experience in the court rooms. I'll say no more.

as long as it's true and factual what is the problem?

Also, I was really looking forward to the massive expose you were doing on DDI ... that was about 6 months back, when is it due to be released .. should be interesting reading

Quite a few have a lot of experience in the court rooms. I'll say no more.

experience plenty - success none

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

Its the same around here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Mod:

Please don't post in this thread again.

Its the same around here.
    Can you demand the Judge shows you his oath?

Yes? Congratulations, you're a lawyer!

If you include experience as a defendant that is probably true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Mod:

I'll have to ask users not to respond to Endthescam, as he is not allowed to post in this thread any more.

Advertisement