Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭whippet

wow .. that escalated quickly.

Anyway back on topic, The Hub have been saying their Promissory note case was back before the courts today .. wonder how that went

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

If you include experience as a defendant that is probably true.

Does putting yourself forward as a 'friend' of a party to a court action really count as experience?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Je suis Derek has elevated himself beyond mortal mans laws. He now answers only to the Divine.

19YoP0Z.jpg19YoP0Z

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Daryl Strawberry

whippet wrote: »
    experience plenty - success none

Glorious

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Je suis Derek has elevated himself beyond mortal mans laws. He now answers only to the Divine.

19YoP0Z.jpg19YoP0Z
    "Are you comparing yourself to Jesus, Derek?"

"In terms of water protesting ability, yes."

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I presume Derek expects to be crucified in court.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Wonder if Derek has gotten bored of harrassing mr morris yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

Maybe he intends to turn Irish water into Irish wine....?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Endthescam wrote: »
    It doesn't need to be FM to be a "real" radio station. Not when a few powerful vested interests have ensured that only certain voices are heard. They fear the power of truth because they know when it takes hold in the people their days are numbered.

How much skunk does one need to consume to reach your level of paranoia?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Oryx wrote: »
    I presume Derek expects to be crucified in court.

Please don't ask the obese lardo to hunger strike, the prison officers say he was polishing off Mars bars while his squaw was bleating on the airwaves fearing for his starvation- turns out Dereks hunger strike equaled Derek not eating the meals provided, the prison shop on the other hand....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

http://losethename.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/LoseTheName-Truth-FAQ-v2.2.pdf
    the junior hub are posting this now.

oh dear

"Learn about the birth certificate fraud, how it has been used to enslave you, and what you can do about it."

For a group who are set up to deal with stopping people being evicted they sure are straying into every loony field there is going at the minute and if you don't agree with their own brand of the truth you are the enemy.
    From incitement to rip down election posters of people you disagree with to some pretty nasty insinuations about other enemies....

It makes me feel bad for people in genuine trouble with arrears, or who have a genuine point to make about water charges injustice etc that they will be lumped in with these crowd (not specifically the hub, there are a bunch of judean peoples fronts variations out there right now)

(splitters!)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,317 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

eldamo wrote: »
    http://losethename.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/LoseTheName-Truth-FAQ-v2.2.pdf
    the junior hub are posting this now.

oh dear

"Learn about the birth certificate fraud, how it has been used to enslave you, and what you can do about it."

For a group who are set up to deal with stopping people being evicted they sure are straying into every loony field there is going at the minute and if you don't agree with their own brand of the truth you are the enemy.
    From incitement to rip down election posters of people you disagree with to some pretty nasty insinuations about other enemies....

It makes me feel bad for people in genuine trouble with arrears, or who have a genuine point to make about water charges injustice etc that they will be lumped in with these crowd (not specifically the hub, there are a bunch of judean peoples fronts variations out there right now)

(splitters!)

ok i mistakenly read the first bit of that. it says
    There is proof all over the internet, and the birth certificate itself is the best known evidence of the
    fraud. A majority of birth certificates have very small writings on them for example “Canadian Ban
    k
    Note”, American Bank Note Co”, “This document should not be used for identification” these are all
    signs that the birth certificate is copyright by the
    CROWN
    and clearly should not be used for
    identification purposes.
    For more detailed information visit
    http://losethename.com/the
    -
    proof/
    what has any of that got to do with ireland?

don't you know ... its all about the CROWN, ireland's government is only a provisional government ignoring the one true 1919 constitution and being controlled by the Queen ... just have a look a this masterclass in investigative journalism from Fairsociety.ie .. the propaganda arm of DDI and run by DDI's own Ray Hall (BTW .. DDI and it's members are not Freemen loons .. or so they keep telling us)

http://www.fairsociety.ie/im-sick-to-the-pit-of-my-stomach-with-the-lies-and-corruption-perpetrated-on-on-the-sovereign-people-eire/

isn't that one of the core parts of their doctrine, we are all still under the kosh of the crown fellah me lad!

whenever you read one of their charters they invariably demand a 32 county ireland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Absolutley f all tbh.Didnt read to far into it(why would I when the author is known as kateofgaia :) fecking tree huggers!) but wonder if she will mention maritime law and american commercial statutes?

I'm sort of happy this is all tying back to freemen now, it had started to become just a thread about people who hurt my brain!

Absolutley f all tbh.Didnt read to far into it(why would I when the author is known as kateofgaia :) fecking tree huggers!) but wonder if she will mention maritime law and american commercial statutes?

i've just read a bit further. it actually gets worse. going on about spirituality and "standing in truth". i need a lie down.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

There is a total misunderstanding of what copyright is there also, Even if the Crown did own the copyright in a Birth Certificate (and its possible they do) that doesn't mean they own the Name of the person on the Birth cert any more then it means that they own the name of the place they were born, which of course is also written on the Document.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

i've just read a bit further. it actually gets worse. going on about spirituality and "standing in truth". i need a lie down.

Also, "insurance is for those of unsure mind (in=not, sure, ance=mind), ie you don't trust in your own ability to drive without causing harm to others. When you trust in yourself and the universe/creation, insurance is not necessary".

I could go on posting all the howlers, but life's too short.

Is it wrong to pull over if law enforcement flags me down?

If anyone waves you over you should stop and offer assistance as there must be some kind of emergency, and you are a caring and loving being. If asked for anything other than assistance, then it's obviously a hijack by CROWN pirates, and you don't submit to them, as they, nor their employer, have any authority/jurisdiction over you. You are not obliged to speak to them or give them anything.
    Neither resist nor submit. Be polite though.
    is this really clever trolling, have I been sucked in?

surely no one can really think like this

• Advertisement

Also, "insurance is for those of unsure mind (in=not, sure, ance=mind), ie you don't trust in your own ability to drive without causing harm to others. When you trust in yourself and the universe/creation, insurance is not necessary".

ance=mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

I suspect that there is a lot they do not "stand under" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Its ironic that these groupings alway say that the likes of fluoride and chemtrials are there to make us docile and submissive to the masters lies etc .. yet they will read up and promote stuff like this from random internet experts .....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

ance=mind?

Indeed...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,525 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

MAN OVERBOARD.

Can't wait to read Mr Beade's press release to this judgment

http://www.thejournal.ie/brian-o-donnell-suprem-court-2073224-Apr2015/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,342 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Robbo wrote: »
    Further to Jerry Beades' last smackdown in the Court of Appeal, his "client" has decided to play nice with the receiver and purge his contempt, thus securing the freedom that Jerry was unable to deliver. Full marks to Hunt J for not allowing indulging Beades with a right of audience.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/farmer-and-supporters-face-being-jailed-over-alleged-interference-with-receiver-31180111.html

A farmer, his wife and several others - including anti eviction activist Ben Gilroy - face being jailed over alleged interference with a receiver trying to sell land in Co Kildare.

Mr Maloney said in recent visits an unidentified person asked him if "felt safe being on the fields, " and described him as being a "brave man".

On another occasion he was told by another person he would be "buried in the field".

As a result, Mr Maloney is seeking attachment and committal to prison of Mr O'Shea, his wife Emer along with several supporters including Mr Gilroy, who he says was present and was giving advice to those preventing him from carrying out his duties as receiver.
    Mr Justice Paul Gilligan granted Mr Maloney's lawyers permission to apply to have the O'Shea's, Mr Gilroy and others who are yet to be identified, brought before the court for alleged contempt.

When is Gilroy's suspended sentence over?

He has been fierce quite on the usual sites recently ... Probably mindful of the trail of possible evidence bragging on Facebook could leave.

• Advertisement

whippet wrote: »
    When is Gilroy's suspended sentence over?

He has been fierce quite on the usual sites recently ... Probably mindful of the trail of possible evidence bragging on Facebook could leave.

Bizarrely open order that didn't set a time limit. Have to feel this is slap bang in the middle of it though.

Advertisement