Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,529 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Byron is really pushing for cash these days. A real pathetic cult unfolding before our eyes.

Surely if the Hub - Dublin's FB page can be taken down, the Hub - Ireland can too. It's the biggest scam of all, preying on the vulnerable. These people need to be saved from themselves. I would miss the entertainment value the Hub - Ireland offers, but it's sad to see people being strung along with false hope.

Lord Byron d'Jenkins is only back from his holidays in Austria where, if his FB page is anything to go by, he spent the entire time taking selfies and complaining that drink was too cheap.

And spreading the good word from the side of an Alp. How do people get taken in by these clowns?

znwgzq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Oh. That's their actual logo, isn't it; a small dog tugging at the hem of somebody's trouser leg. I had thought that it was a joke logo on the fake Hub page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

Quite appropriate that their corporate logo is a yappy little Jack Russell

They're all bark and no bite

• Registered Users Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

whippet wrote: »
    Gilroy is the big gun .. Beades was only a pawn in the great game of Freeman Chess .. O'Donnell has manoeuvred his pieces to allow Gilroy in to the global financial system to bring it down from the inside .. Deloitte first, then the Rothchilds and finally the New World Order .... this is a watershed moment.

So lets get this one straight.

O'Donnell, the professionally qualified solicitor, has engaged Gilroy, who is not a solicitor in any way or shape or form, to approach people to do what you'd normally have engaged a solicitor for.

Have I got this right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Just stinks of desperation tbh

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The Hub are really going for this Christian Morris fellow, with some of their minions accusing him of some grave offences.

What may be interesting is that he issued proceedings (Record No: 2015/2991P) on April 20th against the Hub, Lord Byron of the Alpine Retreat, DAMO CAPSLOCK, Jerry Beades and a host of others. If this ever makes it to a hearing of sorts, it'll be like watching watching two old soaks trying their best kung fu moves on each other in the pub carpark at closing time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Page has already been removed. They aren't ones for sticking to their words.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,529 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Page has already been removed. They aren't ones for sticking to their words.

Anyone get screenshots?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

Wow, Christian Morris' page is really interesting now.

He is livid that the hub have insinuated that he's a paedo and is on an all out attack. It also appears he is under relatively serious intimidation.

Would not surprise me at all given the pond life who associate with the hub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,904 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Links please?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,344 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Thargor wrote: »
    Links please?

You have bookface? Its an open page.
    https://www.facebook.com/christian.morris.77?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭whippet

I never came across this fella morris before but there is serious bad blood between himself and The Hub ... affidavits; plenary summons and legal threats being flung around the place like confetti in both directions.

however, the accusations that Morris is making against The Hub seem to have some substance .. especially as it seems to show that The Hub tried to muddy the waters and mention another similarly named individual from wales who is a convicted sex offender.

But something that struck me after looking at morris' Facebook page .. he seems to be a supporter of Israel (maybe his is or he isn't) and as we know The Hub, DDI, LLI, The Land League and all these mad association are devoted republicans - the type of republicans who have a Palestinian flag alongside their Tricolour .. I wonder is this part of the reason for the bad blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,904 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

You have bookface? Its an open page.
    https://www.facebook.com/christian.morris.77?fref=ts
    Oh sorry thought they were attacking his website...

I never came across this fella morris before but there is serious bad blood between himself and The Hub ... affidavits; plenary summons and legal threats being flung around the place like confetti in both directions.

however, the accusations that Morris is making against The Hub seem to have some substance .. especially as it seems to show that The Hub tried to muddy the waters and mention another similarly named individual from wales who is a convicted sex offender.

But something that struck me after looking at morris' Facebook page .. he seems to be a supporter of Israel (maybe his is or he isn't) and as we know The Hub, DDI, LLI, The Land League and all these mad association are devoted republicans - the type of republicans who have a Palestinian flag alongside their Tricolour .. I wonder is this part of the reason for the bad blood.

I think it is. I remember him being a regular, and probably one of the more intelligent, commenters on the pages mentioned above.

And exactly as you said, when the hub et all turned sharply Republican and Palestinian loving there was friction.

I can't say if this is what drove the division.
    I'm glad Morris is taking the hub on. I'm sure he's a pain in the arse, what serial litigator wouldn't be after all, but he is willing to put up with what the rest of us isn't.

One of the main reasons I haven't publicly taken on the hub is for the very reaction we are seeing now. They're absolute dirt bags..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

everyone in this row seems a bit mad, but it is seriously fun to be watching from the outside, let them rip each other to shreds
    the link robbo posted which was quickly removed had them discussing his address and lines like "oh he's just down the road from me" "I bet he's ****ting it now" "Well he ought to be"
    Wish i had had the wherewithal to have screen captured it.

i like that this row has made me aware of the existence of the hub youth page, if ever there was a powder keg about to blow, the stuff that guy says is way more inflammatory than on the main hub page, he was trying to rally troops to pull down all of the vote no posters around really pushing intimidation and bully tactics

it make Jeff Rudd's campaign for world domination seem totally normal ... I only saw that youth page and it is pathetic really .. but some what disturbing that a kid can be so brainwashed by the likes of DDI, AntiEviction Taskforce, LLI, The Hub, Tom Darcy, The Land League, Gibney and the rest of the D.A.L HUB League Darcy grouping (we need a shorter acronym for them).

the guy on the youth page hurts my head (a chara)

but he did point out another group of loonies, these ones are anti immigration called "irish voice" who he wants to go to war with, and looking at their page it appears that they in turn are already full time at war with another crowd called "class war ireland"

where do these people get all the time to be full time internet warriors and then for the court cases when they ultimately refuse to back down

surely actually finding and holding down a real job would be easier!

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

eldamo wrote: »
    the guy on the youth page hurts my head (a chara)

but he did point out another group of loonies, these ones are anti immigration called "irish voice" who he wants to go to war with, and looking at their page it appears that they in turn are already full time at war with another crowd called "class war ireland"

where do these people get all the time to be full time internet warriors and then for the court cases when they ultimately refuse to back down

surely actually finding and holding down a real job would be easier!

Thats just what the 12 foot lizards who control the Queen of England want you to think!

sorry, if I had patience I could have put all 3 of these posts together a chara (youth league chairman is in my head now!)

wow, jeff rudd, thanks for pointing him out, he literally has 60 (some of them quite lengthy) facebook posts in the last hour!

ok plenty of them are just cut and paste lunacy but wow, it takes some commitment to even find that many posts that agree with your own specific brand of lunacy and collect them in one spot

that page looks exhausting and literally impossible to keep up with!

• Advertisement

Thats just what the 12 foot lizards who control the Queen of England want you to think!

The lizards have grown since my last appraisal!

eldamo wrote: »

wow, jeff rudd, thanks for pointing him out, he literally has 60 (some of them quite lengthy) facebook posts in the last hour!

And you're not even exaggerating!

He's some tulip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

Just wait till they discover this thread and start spamming it :pac:

fxotoole wrote: »

That won't happen .. They only converse with like minded people and don't really engage in discussion or debate. If you don't buy in your either a government shill or have been brainwashed via chemtrails or fluoride

• Registered Users Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

That won't happen .. They only converse with like minded people and don't really engage in discussion or debate. If you don't buy in your either a government shill or have been brainwashed via chemtrails or fluoride

It was the vaccines what screwed my head up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Daryl Strawberry

Any of these groups could be whipped into some form of Beer Hall Putsch at less than a weeks notice, judging by the idiocy and anger on the pages!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

fxotoole wrote: »

It's happened before, weren't various people invited to go on the 'radio'. Frankly a load of loons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭Endthescam

It doesn't need to be FM to be a "real" radio station. Not when a few powerful vested interests have ensured that only certain voices are heard. They fear the power of truth because they know when it takes hold in the people their days are numbered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Endthescam wrote: »
    It doesn't need to be FM to be a "real" radio station. Not when a few powerful vested interests have ensured that only certain voices are heard. They fear the power of truth because they know when it takes hold in the people their days are numbered.
    You've caused a thread to be closed in Politics already. I'm warning you in advance not to continue that carry-on here.

Advertisement