Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz Team

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

So is that four on board? Seems like a reasonable team size to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

So...

Black Lion tonight?

Or NLT Monday?

Or Earl Derby on Tuesday?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I think we should try the Earl Derby on Tuesday. Was there again yesterday for late brunch and it was v yummy.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I think we should try the Earl Derby on Tuesday. Was there again yesterday for late brunch and it was v yummy.

Jack. B Badd and I second this motion, and not just because the Earl Darby is even closer to us than the NLT...

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

I'll be coming too. But will be cutting it tight with 5-a-side. 8pm start?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Their twitter account says 8pm. Quizzes never start on time anyway, wander over when you want.

Should I book a table?

Count me in too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Earl Derby in Kilburn? It may be a fitting venue for my long awaited return to professional quizzing

I was planning to eat there beforehand, and they've just e-mailed me a 'buy one burger, get one free' voucher if anyone wants to join me!

serrity wrote: »
    I was planning to eat there beforehand, and they've just e-mailed me a 'buy one burger, get one free' voucher if anyone wants to join me!

I just text you about this! :pac:

• Advertisement

I just text you about this! :pac:

ALL THE BURGERS

Given that I'm now apparently riddled with what is either man-flu or malaria (I'm not sure which is the more serious), I'll have to substitute 'dying slowly in bed' for 'contributing little to a quiz team'

The fact that I'll be missing burgers is just the universe being an asshole

You'd be great if there was a round on tropical diseases though

Anyone planning a quiz outing this week?

I'm a bit tired for tonight but would be up for going to the Black Lion or the Earl Derby tomorrow night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Scarinae wrote: »
    Anyone planning a quiz outing this week?

Tomorrow's I'd say

Ok, tomorrow it is!

I'll see how tired I am after my early-morning flight tomorrow, but I may join you. Any more burger vouchers knocking around?

Oh and are we doing the Black Lion or the Earl Derby? I hope your flight was ok serrity!

I think the Earl Derby again but I'm not going to hog the sheet this time!

• Advertisement

Cool, I've football but will make it for 8 hopefully.

I'll be there for around 6:45-7:00.

I'm leaving work shortly. I booked a table for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Think I'll have to give this a miss tonight - got delayed with stuff at work. And Senor McSpacepants is feeling poorly so neither of us will be along. Boo, us!

Anyone for West Hampstead Sunday this week? I believe there's a wine voucher waiting to be claimed...

PS If anyone is going, can they text me, as I'll be away from net access for most of the day.

Sorry that I couldn't make the one last night

Is anyone up for quizzing tomorrow?

I'd be up for quizzing tomorrow night at the Black Lion or the Earl Derby. :)

Won't make it tomorrow unfortunately. Hopefully next week/end

I'm keen to finally make a return to the quiz arena. Work may intervene but I'll do my best to be there

What time does the questions start on a Tuesday?

• Advertisement

Ah, The Man With The Golden Burger Bun might join us?

Starts at 8 but that's For Your Pies Only...

Advertisement