Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

It's not but it's only a 10minute walk away in West Hampstead on West End Lane. I've booked a table from 7 so you're more than welcome to come along. £2 a head, starts at half 7

Ah grand, I'm in Camden until 6 so I should be able to get across on a bus or something. I'll pm you my number there in the likely event that I get lost or if I won't be able to make it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

token101 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind going, is that Black Lion the same one down the road from Kilburn tube station?

No, the Black Lion in West Hampstead. There are two of them (no relation to each other) so it gets confusing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Ah OK, was supposed to see place in Camden but got cancelled so I'll see ye there at 7.30.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

Anyone up for Black Lion West Hampstead tomorrow (Sunday) night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

We're at a gig tomorrow night unfortunately. Could make the Mon or Tues night one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Don't think we can make it tonight. Can do NLT tomorrow though

Was just going to say I can't go to the black lion later, but might be up for the NLT tomorrow :)

Sounds like we're on for the NLT tomorrow so. Hope it's actually on...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

If it is on tomorrow then I'm probably in too!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I'll find out over lunch and post with an update (will also text the regulars for good measure).

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Quiz is on tonight, see ye all there around 7:30ish?

Fysh wrote: »
    Quiz is on tonight, see ye all there around 7:30ish?

Yep!

Sunday quiz this weekend?

I can't go tomorrow, might be ok for NLT on Monday though :-)

Tomorrow night is probably good for me but Monday's a no-show unless I manage to catch the finale of Breaking Bad before work that morning ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

I can't go because I'm about to fly away on holidays. Gutted

Anyone interested in seeing Hobo McDreamy this evening?

You had me at hobo ;)

I was going to go to the gym, but I could do with checking out the Black Lion for my 30th so will probably come along.

• Advertisement

I'm actually tempted, although I'm not very well so I'll have to apologise for my coughing and sneezing in advance

Does anyone remember what time the quiz is on & if we need to book a table for this one?

745/8 according to their website. Did we book last time?

I'll book a table for 6 people just in case.

ETA: Booked...under my name. Let's see how badly they mangle it :)

OH just confirmed as coming too, did they say what time to be there?

OH just confirmed as coming too, did they say what time to be there?

Half 7-ish. We'll be popping out shortly to get pre-quiz dinner there.

Anyone thinking of quizzing tonight?

Scarinae wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of quizzing tonight?

Would be up for it if there's a few going.

Also, the Black Lion quiz this Sunday is a charity one, and it seems Gareth will be there to run the show:

http://www.westhampsteadlife.com/2013/10/rnib-pub-quiz-at-black-lion-0231.html

• Advertisement

I'm up for tonight. Next Sunday sounds good too. Although missing Homeland (*cough* Downton Abbey) for a quiz that doesn't offer cold hard cash seems wrong.

Advertisement