Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

I didn't book it, got distracted by all the food puns!

Any chance we can still get in I wonder?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5ymKaTyF7KGvcMClqwfSZI60dI-Jw7mVVXbGM9d56cswfKaPqYQ

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Anyone up for going to the Earl Derby or Black Lion (Kilburn one) tonight?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I could be persuaded!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Did ye go?

Anyone up for Black Lion NW6 on Sunday night? Need to break out the Post-Christmas cobwebs in my brain

• Advertisement

Did ye go?

Anyone up for Black Lion NW6 on Sunday night? Need to break out the Post-Christmas cobwebs in my brain

Yeah, I'd be up for that.

I have my wrassling gig in Highbury & Islington but should be able to join you afterwards :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

any good quizes in N4, fins park or harringey area?

Pretty sure there's one in the Faltering Fullback on Monday nights

Should I book a table for tonight then?

• Advertisement

Do please :-)

Yep, I'm still in.

Table booked from 7. OH and two of our friends may be coming too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Tonight doesn't suit but I'm keen to get the quizzing on during the week if anyone's about

Here's an up-to-date roundup of the quizzes in the Kilburn/West Hampstead area:

http://westhampsteadlife.com/2014/01/28/pub-quizzes-in-west-hampstead-and-kilburn/10274

Maybe we should check out the Alliance one sometime - big pot!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Here's an up-to-date roundup of the quizzes in the Kilburn/West Hampstead area:

http://westhampsteadlife.com/2014/01/28/pub-quizzes-in-west-hampstead-and-kilburn/10274

Maybe we should check out the Alliance one sometime - big pot!

Yeah, one of the guys in work mentioned that alright! It might be worth our while :)

Only £2 to enter as well, bargain! Anyone fancy this Thursday?

Count me in :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Think we'll have to give it a miss this week but might pop along next week if ye give it a thumbs-up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

The tube strikes means that I'll not make this Thurs. Keen as I am to make the Alliance (free meal!) I'll struggle with mid-week quizzes as I'm back to the international routine

• Advertisement

Walked past the Alliance numerous times so seems a good excuse to go in. I'm in for Thursday

Tube strike rules me out for Thursday, too. If this results in me missing out on a cash windfall, I will personally execute Bob Crow in a painful, messy and creative fashion.

Oh crud, I had forgotten about the tube strikes. Given that I don't live within walking distance of this place, maybe I should give it a miss as well :(

OH and I are still in if you are silvervixen. Anyone else?

Yep I'm definitely still up for this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 howisshecuttin

The Mayor of Southwarks annual charity quiz

Thursday 27 February 2014
    Test your general and Southwark knowledge while supporting the Mayor's fundraising drive for Evelina London (Children's Hospital). Venue: Southwark Council, 160 Tooley Street, London SE1. £40 entry fee for a team of 8 (£5 per person).

You can bring your own drink and nibbles to the event.

I'm heading to The Black Lion quiz later if anyone else wants to come :-)

Considering the Alliance quiz in West Hampstead tomorrow night for another shot at the huge pot (1700 last time I checked). Anyone up for it?

I'm so underquizzed its ridiculous! I'd definitely be up for it!

• Advertisement

Cool, it's at 830 and 90% sure OH and I will be there. Will let you and anyone else know if there's a change of plan

Advertisement