Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz Team

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

So are we doing Thursday this week instead of Tuesday? I'm in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Eight is slightly early for me but I should be able to make it
    I'm househunting too!
    Again?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

I'm good for either today or Thursday. No house hunting for us for at least a couple of months!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Reekwind wrote: »

Again?

Yarp, we're fed up with the lack of action & communication so we're gonna up sticks and move to an empty flat. Hope to stay around Kilburn if we can though!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

Right, I've booked a table for four tomorrow night (Thursday). It doesn't look like we'll get a definite second group of four for another team, but they will be making teams out of the stragglers on the night, so get there early if you want to be part of the Official Boards Lineup (tm).

• Advertisement

Do you already have a group of 4?

Five definites so far based on replies above.

Ok, in that case put me down as a reserve and let me know if anyone bails :)

Anyone want to meet there early for food?

I probably won't get there until 7.15-7.30 or so

• Advertisement

Quiz has been cancelled! Feck's sake :mad: We're staying for a few drinks anyway if anyone wants to join us?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Cancelled? I was supposed to go to this but I've been struck down with the flu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭maggiep2010

It wasn't cancelled....it was upstairs in the bar and apparently one of the bar staff got a bit confused!!

Indeed it was not cancelled... WE WON!

£200 prize money, multiple raffle prizes and a 'highly commended' artistic rendering of Ireland made out of instant coffee. Best. Quiz. Ever.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Anyone interested in coming to The Black Lion one tonight? If serrity makes an appearance it can be an impromptu bday drinks too!

Anyone interested in coming to The Black Lion one tonight? If serrity makes an appearance it can be an impromptu bday drinks too!

Sounds good to me!

Sounds good to me!

Hmmm... tonight is tricky. Any chance said drinks could be postponed to West Hampstead this Sunday night instead?

Besides, I'm not sure my eardrums will survive another assault from Hobo McDreamy.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

House viewing. Can do Sunday though

JBB are you still good to go tonight, or would you prefer to go to the WH Black Lion on Sun?

I'm still happy to go this evening :D

JBB are you still good to go tonight, or would you prefer to go to the WH Black Lion on Sun?

I'm still happy to go this evening :D

Sunday would probably be better if that suits you. I'll miss Hobo McDreamy though....

• Advertisement

Won last night :D

Anyone fancy doubling up on NLT tonight?

Didn't sleep too well last night so gonna give the NLT a miss this evening to catch up on my Zs

I'm going to skip it tonight as well because I'm knackered! Anyone up for Hobo McDreamy's quiz tomorrow though? Congratulations on the win by the way!

Anyone up for the NLT quiz tomorrow night?

Anyone up for the NLT quiz tomorrow night?

I would be. Warming up for an office pub quiz on Wednesday...

Anyone else?

Nope, Operation Eat Everything In The Freezer begins this evening. I'm expecting an excellent quiz name.

I could probably be persuaded, are the rest of you still in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Tonight, no. Tomorrow, who knows...

• Advertisement

Tbh, I don't know if we've the numbers to take on the auld farts. And I'm knackered.

Can't do tomorrow unfortunately as it clashes with a cinema outing :(

Advertisement