Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Due to popular demand (tonight's one sold out), The Monarch in Camden is having another Breaking Bad quiz on 7 Jan.

We'd need to book early if we're planning to take part, so if anyone is interested, I'll book a table.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Due to popular demand (tonight's one sold out), The Monarch in Camden is having another Breaking Bad quiz on 7 Jan.

We'd need to book early if we're planning to take part, so if anyone is interested, I'll book a table.

Count me in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Ah, The Man With The Golden Burger Bun might join us?

Starts at 8 but that's For Your Pies Only...
    Stow your puns. I know that you're all frying to see me again

But the Earl Derby at eight, all?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

I had a rather early start this morning, so I'm going to skip the quiz tonight.

Definitely up for Breaking Bad quiz in January though!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

That gives me extra incentive to finish watching it... I'm only in the beginning of season 3 now
    Reekwind wrote: »
    Stow your puns. I know that you're all frying to see me again

But the Earl Derby at eight, all?

What if The Burger Is Not Enough?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

It's OK. He has a Licence to Grill...

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Know it's short notice but anyone fancy Black Lion tonight?

I would go but I have to dye my hair this evening. Been putting it off all week!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

I would go but I have to dye my hair this evening. Been putting it off all week!

You couldn't come up with a better excuse? ;)

We're off to a Korean film festival screening this evening so we can't. Ditto for tomorrow & Tuesday. It's a hard life... :)

Anyone for Tuesday this week?

• Advertisement

I don't think I'll make it this week, as I have quite an early flight on Wednesday morning

Anyone for Sunday quiz in West Hampstead this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭brónaim cád??

Can I join this quiz thing?

Can I join this quiz thing?

Sure. Just keep an eye on this thread for the next one.

I'll make my usual call for anyone wanting to do West Hampstead quiz on Sunday...

Do you ever go to any closer to Waterloo, London Bridge area, West Hamstead is so far away from me.

Do you ever go to any closer to Waterloo, London Bridge area, West Hamstead is so far away from me.

Generally we stick around there. West Hampstead is only 15 minutes from Waterloo on the Jubilee line.

I know, it's grand going but it's over an hour home which is a bit annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭siobhanosaur

I'd love to join this, just moved to London with my boyfriend and don't really know anyone here.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

83ste wrote: »
    Generally we stick around there. West Hampstead is only 15 minutes from Waterloo on the Jubilee line.

There's a small bunch of us who regularly go to one of several quizzes around West Hampstead. There are a bunch of other folks on here from other areas, so if you find a quiz closer to you and post the details you might be able to pull together a team and head along.

(I should probably prune some of the old posts in this thread, now I think of it...)

• Advertisement

Last West Hampstead quiz of the year tomorrow (Sunday). Anyone up for it?

Anyone fancy Earl Derby or Black Lion tomorrow night?

Sounds good to me, I haven't been quizzing in ages! Any preference for which quiz?

Not really, wouldn't mind a more rounded quiz so would lean towards Black Lion. Anyone else fancy it?

Count me out for tonight I'm afraid. I slept v badly last night and need to skype home later (promised my ma) so no quizzing for me :(

I'll head along. Is that one an 8pm start too? Might get a bite to eat at about 7:15-7:30ish.

Sorry guys. been falling asleep in the office all afternoon, so going home to bed (getting old...). Enjoy!

If anyone else was planning to go - we've all decided to give it a miss now!

Has a table been booked for this?

• Advertisement

I didn't book it, got distracted by all the food puns!

Advertisement