Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

We need to incorporate it into a team name next time we see him!

Did ye win?

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Too late we already did.

We came 7th, turns out our knowledge of John Hurt is around the same level as our knowledge of Derbyshire (ie, non-existent)

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

Anyone for West Hampstead this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

I don't think we'll get to it this evening. Possibly tomorrow's one.

The two of us will be there. Shall we book a table?

• Advertisement

What's the turnout looking like for NLT tonight (Monday)?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm wavering... I'm unbelievably wrecked, but I won't be here next week... Is anyone definitely going?

Can't. I've to watch some show about mormons or something...

Scarinae wrote: »
    I'm wavering... I'm unbelievably wrecked, but I won't be here next week... Is anyone definitely going?

I'm only definitely going if someone else is defintely going. Looks like we're in a battle to see who cracks first...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I will also go if ye agree to go on thread. Not going to do it on my own tonight! :)

• Advertisement

I will also go if ye agree to go on thread. Not going to do it on my own tonight! :)

Okay, I'm in so. Everyone can put their death stares away.

I'm not going to come after all, I had to concentrate really hard on not dozing off today in work so I don't think I'll be great company! I shall be back a-quizzing in two weeks... If it's on with the bank holiday, of course
    Can't. I've to watch some show about mormons or something...

Soooooo envious! Enjoy!

Only two of us? Have the modly powers spoken yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Only two of us? Have the modly powers spoken yet?

The modly powers will have to give it a miss tonight unfortunately. Terminal laziness...

After all that, it wasn't on tonight!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Alright, who's in for tonight? (Assuming it's on - which I will check by ringing the NLT at lunchtime). I can offer bribesmorale enhancement in the form of carrotcupcakes :)

Can't, I'm still washing my moustache

May make it after all, anyone else? Is it still on?

Alas I won't be joining you this evening
    (will miss the cupcakes :().

David Beckham themed team name though?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Im afraid I'm going to bail after all - doesn't sound like there's much interest in heading tonight, plus today was a loooong day...

• Advertisement

All has been quiet on the quiz front recently... Anyone heading to the NLT tomorrow?

I would be up for it tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

The sun is shining, the drugery of work hasn't kicked in yet and I'm in a good mood. Colour me cautiously optimistic for tonight

Think I'll make it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Change in plan. Instead of drinking and quizzing on this fine evening I will instead be making Powerpoint slides until midnight. Such is life

Anyone on for the quiz tomorrow @ the NLT? Myself and JBB haven't shown our faces in a while, it would be interesting to test Reekwind's hypothesis concerning our net effect on team performance....

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cms12

I would be up for going to it tomorrow.
    I haven't been to any of these before though so someone who's going would need to PM me their number

Fysh wrote: »
    Anyone on for the quiz tomorrow @ the NLT? Myself and JBB haven't shown our faces in a while, it would be interesting to test Reekwind's hypothesis concerning our net effect on team performance....

I'd be up for it this week.

Based on numbers this week, I've called it a wash.

However, let's consider this an early roll call for next Sunday - any takers?

• Advertisement

Are people quizzing today?

Advertisement