Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fage 0% Greek Yogurt

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

CWF wrote: »
    It's a euro in Dunnes at the moment for the big tub.

Thats really good value for the big tub, will be stopping by Dunnes on the way home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

It's a euro in Dunnes at the moment for the big tub.

No sign of it in Dunnes Rathmines yesterday at that price. The price tag didn't have it at that either. Got a Liberte for €2 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

They only had the small tub with the honey in Dunnes in Terryland this morning at full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1374771_391674274340226_774808797521769280_n.jpg?oh=52d053efadd60b3731ece058a13c6e92&oe=5569323F

Not sure what Dunnes it is, my friend put this on FB and she lives on the North Side of Dublin, so around there somewhere I imagine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

maybe it is some that are fast approaching best before date and only in that particular shop?

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1374771_391674274340226_774808797521769280_n.jpg?oh=52d053efadd60b3731ece058a13c6e92&oe=5569323F

Not sure what Dunnes it is, my friend put this on FB and she lives on the North Side of Dublin, so around there somewhere I imagine!

Ah. They're the small (170g) tubs.

The 500g tubs usually go on special at €3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

**** that ****, im done with fage and liberte

**** that ****, im done with fage and liberte

Stick to the Dime Bars :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

I haven't been able to get my hands on this in 2 weeks:mad:Luckily I stockpile but I'm down to my last big tub.... Love it with some Dromcolliher raw honey, raisins and chopped roasted hazelnuts.... mmm

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

The new Tesco Express on Pearse St. has both - Liberté for €2, and Fage 0% for €3.50ish. The Centra on Westland Row still sells the large tub of full fat Fage, nearly €4 for a tub IIRC.

I've been mixing Fage 0% with a scoop of chocolate cookies protein powder, some oats and a little almond milk for overnight oats - it's like having chocolate pudding for breakfast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭fartyarse

A euro for the small pots (plain and flavoured) in tesco Ballybrack just now. Low stock of the plain but the others seemed plentiful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Did you manage to find anywhere around Meath doctorwhogirl?

Picked up some of the Total 0% in Tesco Ashbourne at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Slattsy wrote: »
    Have still yet to see Fage anywhere, in any shop i've been to in Dublin over the past few months.

Liberte is every where though. I just want to try Fage once before i die.

Yippee!
    Finally noticed it and tesco and picked up a few packs. Plain, honey and the raspberry and pomegranate. Really nice and thick.
    The h&p is delicious but very sweet and probably goes against the point of a health yoghurt!!

Does anyone add anything to the plain one? Any tips? I'm thinking so powdered protein could be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

It's lovely with protein powder, defrosted "summer fruits" from Tesco and a sprinkle of stevia sweetener. Less sugar and carbs than the sweet ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Slattsy wrote: »
    Yippee!
    Finally noticed it and tesco and picked up a few packs. Plain, honey and the raspberry and pomegranate. Really nice and thick.
    The h&p is delicious but very sweet and probably goes against the point of a health yoghurt!!

Does anyone add anything to the plain one? Any tips? I'm thinking so powdered protein could be good.

Stawberries/raspberries/blueberries/blackberries/pineapple and a very small amount of either St Dalfour or Folláin No Added Sugar jam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭zzxx

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin that stocks the full fat versions? I've seen small pots in Donnybrook Fair but it can work out a bit expensive. Just wondering if they do the larger pots in anything other than 0%?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

zzxx wrote: »
    Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin that stocks the full fat versions? I've seen small pots in Donnybrook Fair but it can work out a bit expensive. Just wondering if they do the larger pots in anything other than 0%?

Try Mortons in Ranelagh, they stock the full fat tubs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Anyone try the new Glenisk range?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Anyone try the new Glenisk range?

Great to see another 0% fat greek yogurt option. I tried the natural (the rest are loaded with sugar unfortunately :(). Tastes very like Liberte to me. Very handy in the 4 x 100g pots at a reasonable price point (€2.75)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

They have the full fat Fage now in Dunnes!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Just for anyone who's interested Fage full fat and non fat is on offer in dunes at the mo at 2.49 for 500g! I picked up 5 full fat tubs the other day...!

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Todd Gack

leahyl wrote: »
    Just for anyone who's interested Fage full fat and non fat is on offer in dunes at the mo at 2.49 for 500g! I picked up 5 full fat tubs the other day...!

They also have the 170g for €1

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭browne_rob5

Great to see another 0% fat greek yogurt option. I tried the natural (the rest are loaded with sugar unfortunately :(). Tastes very like Liberte to me. Very handy in the 4 x 100g pots at a reasonable price point (€2.75)

I got the Glenisk Natural 0% Fat Greek Protein Yogurt today. It was 2 500g pots for €4 and Liberte and Fage were full price so said I'd give it a try!

I quite liked it. Its a lot creamier than the Liberte and the macros are almost the same.

I got the Glenisk Natural 0% Fat Greek Protein Yogurt today. It was 2 500g pots for €4 and Liberte and Fage were full price so said I'd give it a try!

I quite liked it. Its a lot creamier than the Liberte and the macros are almost the same.

I eat a lot of Greek/ Greek Style + high protein type yogurt (or whatever you want to call it.) My order of preference is Fage, Glenisk and then Liberte. Very little difference in macros between them, so my preference is based on taste. In saying that though, I normally just buy whatever is the cheapest/on special offer :o

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭browne_rob5

I eat a lot of Greek/ Greek Style + high protein type yogurt (or whatever you want to call it.) My order of preference is Fage, Glenisk and then Liberte. Very little difference in macros between them, so my preference is based on taste. In saying that though, I normally just buy whatever is the cheapest/on special offer :o

My order of preference is the same but I rarely buy Fage as its usually a lot more expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Smoked Tuna

Icelandic skyr is great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

Full fat Fage is way out in front. Just so hard to find it.

Having it with vanilla essence, a drizzle of honey, couple crushed walnut halves and sprinkle of cinnamon is a great, sweet bedtime treat.

• Advertisement

Full fat Fage is way out in front. Just so hard to find it.

Oh man full fat Fage is unreal, so creamy.
    It's always available in my local Dunnes Stores anyway.

Advertisement