Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Bargainvapour.com

Double menthol strong 18mg top quality PG + VG

This arrived yesterday and I've been vaping away on it since.
    It has a very cool throat hit and a lovely minty taste.
    The PG/VG mix seems about right, as it gives a good amount of exhale vapour, but a good kick on the inhale.
    Wicks well in an Imist tank.
    Bottle looks V nice, kinda tinted plastic :-)
    At €11.99 for 50ml with free next day delivery, it's a winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

A few Eliquids I've tried recently been dabbling with PG and other ratios again even though I prefer 50/50 but couldn't resist ordering these to try...

I'm going to list them in order of preference.

http://e-smokeireland.eu/ RYC9 20mg PG
    One of the best liquids I've tried since I started vaping. It really blew me away.
    It tastes like rye 4 I could get a hint of caramel and nuts but what I really liked was the nice smooth but good throathit and it wasn't too sweet either.

http://www.thevapourstore.ie Halo Tribeca smooth flavour tobacco 18mg PG/VG content - I'm not sure as its not clear on bottle or website. The bottle does list Propylene Glycol and Glycerin as ingredients but doesn't say ratio of them.
    This is excellent. I'm vaping it right now and getting a kind of maple/nutty/biscuit/tobacco flavour off of it. Am using a LT with dcc/pufftank at 3.8 volts its enough as the flavour is quite strong. I just cant stop vaping it. Lucky for me I bought 2 x 7ml bottles but will definitely be getting a larger bottle of this at some stage. There is good vapour but not as much as others I've tried.

http://www.e-cigshop.eu/ US Red mix Malboro 18mg 70vg/30pg
    This is very nice as well it has a kind of strong sharp tobacco burnt taste but its a nice burnt taste, that's the only way I can describe it. It doesn't taste like malboro cigarettes its much nicer. Gives lovely throat-hit and vapour.

http://e-smokeireland.eu/ After 10 Mint 20mg 20mg 60PG/40VG
    I couldn't make up my mind about this because I had wicking problems in a carto when I tried it the first time. I think I didn't have the patience to wait and got a burnt taste and that ruined it for that day. I then next day tried it in a biansi made ego t atomiser and found it fairly nice but today I threw it into the arry4tank with a 3.0ohm boge and found it delicious. It is exactly as it says on the tin, there's a nice mellow mint flavour in it while at the same time I could taste chocolate coming through. It wasn't too sweet either which is a plus for me because I don't really like over-sweet e-liquids. There is a nice throathit and good vapour also.

http://e-smokeireland.eu/ RYE4 18mg Not sure of PG?VG as I threw away bottle and cant find it on website.
    I got it a couple of weeks ago and its well gone so yes it was nice. It had a nice tobacco flavour with the caramel and nutty taste coming through. The throat-hit and vapour production were also fairly good.

http://www.irishvapers.ie Blathna White label 55%PG/45%VG
    This for me was nice enough to just try but a little overpowering. It was really different from anything I've ever tried and I couldn't vape it for too long. After 10 drags of it I was a little sickened. It is described as mint strawberry and cotton candy but I could get a kind of a cinnamon taste in the background of it that I didn't really like. I think if I didn't get that taste coming through I would have really liked this. I'm sure that some people will love it though and the throat-hit and vapour production were very good.

http://e-smokeireland.eu/ Cowboy Deluxe 20mg 60pg/40vg
    This to me was not nice. I didn't know what to expect when it was described as a smooth tobacco with a hint of chocolate but it sounded nice. It kind of tasted like tobacco and it kind of tasted like chocolate but to me after tasting it tobacco and chocolate don't go together but everyone has different tastes so like I said before there are probably some who will love this. The throat-hit and vapour production were ok.

http://www.bargainvapour.com/ Rye4 18mg 50VG50PG
    This is the least favourite out of any juice I've tried. I don't like to knock any juice or supplier too harshly if I don't like something but this tasted sickening to me and I could get a kind of clovey taste in the background that just stuck in the back of my throat. The flavour coming from it was so strong I cant even describe it. It just didn't taste the way I think a rye4 should at all, I tried it from 3.5v to 4.8v on a 2.0ohm boge carto to see if there was any difference but there wasn't. I have tried rye4 from 4 different suppliers and loved it but this just didn't do it for me. the throat-hit and vapour production were ok. Again though I'm sure that there are other people who will absolutely love this.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Also I tasted it before, I have today started vaping Dekang Cappucinno (18mg). It wouldn't be my all day vape, but I think it wouldn't be a bad start to the day with coffee from my home Espresso maker. Could also be very nice after dinner. It is very similar in taste to Dekang Coffee, but with "something else" I just can't quite identify. Very nice when dripped into a 510 atomizer. Have also used on a Boge SR Cartomizer and a Smokymizer, with best flavour coming through on the Smokey.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

newmark wrote: »
    http://e-smokeireland.eu/ RYC9 20mg PG
    One of the best liquids I've tried since I started vaping. It really blew me away.
    It tastes like rye 4 I could get a hint of caramel and nuts but what I really liked was the nice smooth but good throathit and it wasn't too sweet either.

Have to agree with you about the e-smokeireland RY-C9.
    Great tobacco undertones without the nasty sweetness you seem to find in a lot of other eliquids.

I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a decent regular all day liquid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Got some Liqua Citrus Mix 9mg.

Very citrusy taste. Tastes good but I think it's just something to use for a change.

Don't think I'd vape it all day. The flavour is very clean though as you'd expect from Liqua.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Got some Liqua Citrus Mix 9mg.

Very citrusy taste. Tastes good but I think it's just something to use for a change.

Don't think I'd vape it all day. The flavour is very clean though as you'd expect from Liqua.

yeah i was happy with this juice
    its weird thouguh in a boge carto I got the orangey vibe from it but in the RDA I get more of a lemony citrus vibe

Yeah, its exactly as described alright. I get a strong lemony lime tang from it using Smoktech DCT. Must try it in the eGo-C LR and see if it tastes different.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Quick little review here..

Newmark's Gold Ducat, 20mg, 50/50 PG/VG mix.

He was nice enough to send me down a sample(I didn't even know i was getting it till it arrived in the door, fair play kiddo)

Now i normally don't go for tobacco flavour juices, as i prefer the sweet stuff.

But this is very nice, has a very 'smokey' taste to it, and it had just the right balance of sweet/savory in the mix, being 50/50 it's quite thick, and the vapor off it is insane! :)

Top marks matey, top marks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Probally mentioned before and if it has it deserves a second mention'
    Liqua Turkish Tobacco, medium(18mg)
    Realy nice flavor reminiscent of Mick McQuade or some pipe tobacco my father used to smoke. Has the usual liqua white lemonade tang(I don't know how else to describe it) but that dosn't detract from the smooth tobacco taste at all. This is my favorite Liqua juice so far. And a nice change from the dekang Turkish which it barely resembles.
    Recommended.

awesome, 10ml of that arrived through my letterbox this afternoon :)

• Advertisement

Tommy2bad I'm going to have to purchase some of that turkish tobacco liquid now because you have made it sound so nice. :)
    I tried a few of them Liqua juices before and they are nice but have never tried that one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

eeloe wrote: »
    Quick little review here..

Newmark's Gold Ducat, 20mg, 50/50 PG/VG mix.
    tommy2bad wrote: »

Where did you get these from? Tempted to try something new

gold ducat is a diy flavour from inawera.com, if you want a sample I could send you some of my own but it'd be 12mg

liqua juices are from thebestshop

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Thanks Sir Digby - might take a punt on it, due to stock up from both of them anyway soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

I'm expecting two bottles of Gold Ducat next week Eoin if ya want one to try it.
    Do a 5ml mix or something and if ya like it just get me one in your next order or give it back if ya don't like it.

As I said in my review, tobacco juices ain't my bag, so I've got a sample of 20mg gold ducat in the 50/50 mix if anyone wants it.

First person to take dibs on it here can PM me their address and I'll get it posted off to them on Monday!

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Realy nice flavor reminiscent of Mick McQuade or some pipe tobacco my father used to smoke. Has the usual liqua white lemonade tang(I don't know how else to describe it) but that dosn't detract from the smooth tobacco taste at all. This is my favorite Liqua juice so far. And a nice change from the dekang Turkish which it barely resembles.
    Recommended.

Just ordered this so looking forward to trying it tomorrow hopefully:)

Blathnad (White Label) from Irish Vapers.

Real nice! Tastes like it says on the tin........fruity background at first with a mild minty taste on exhale. Very refreshing and not overpowering. Good vapour too as you'd expect from 55/45 I suppose.

I like it!

will have to try it out, been very impressed with all the whitelabels ive tried so far

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Eoin, have that Gold Ducat there now if you wanna try it out.
    Send a PM if so.

Got some Inawera Vanilla today as well and is very tasty.

• Advertisement

http://e-smokeireland.eu/ Strawberry Milkshake 20mg;
    I wasn't sure about the concept of vaping Strawberry Milkshake but this stuff is bloody fantastic and bizarrely tastes just like it's supposed to, it's not in your face or overly sweet either -it's really, really nice stuff and I could vape it (have as well) all day!

http://e-smokeireland.eu/ Whiskey Cream 18mg;
    Very clever mix, thought this would be overpowering to the point where it wasn't nice but it's actually a very subtle taste which is the order of the day with e-smokeireland's eliquids.
    There is a very subtle whiskey taste and a nice creamy and billowy quality to the vape which is very reminiscent of the better Halo liquids. There also may be a tiny menthol trace quite far in the background. Again could be vaped all day - I haven't had a bad liquid from e-smokeireland at all - in fact I've had eliquids from big vendors like Halo that don't have a patch on these.

I got 10ml of french pipe tobacco - liqua range 18mg strength from www.thebestshop.eu today to try it out.

I've been vaping it for the last few hours in a tank with a 1.5ohm dual coil cartomiser at around 4volts. Its really nice, I'm getting a kind of woody/pistachio nut flavor off of it and the throat hit is very good. The vapour production is good but not out of this world. I suspect there is a fairly high PG to VG ratio in it and I tend to like a 50/50 mix. It kind of annoys me to be honest when I buy juice that doesn't show the percentage of pg to vg on the labeling. The one thing I do like about the liqua e-liquids is they are packed in individual boxes which I think ads a professional touch to them. Looking forward to trying out the turkish flavour liqua e-liquid tomorrow as a few people here have said its good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,929 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

mrplop wrote: »
    http://e-smokeireland.eu/ Strawberry Milkshake 20mg;
    I wasn't sure about the concept of vaping Strawberry Milkshake but this stuff is bloody fantastic and bizarrely tastes just like it's supposed to, it's not in your face or overly sweet either -it's really, really nice stuff and I could vape it (have as well) all day!

I was dying for someone else to try this. I've smoked nothing else for the last month. It is indeed bizarre, but oh so nice, getting that taste, a feckin stawberry milkshake, out of something you use to replace ciggies.

It's mad but it does work for me.
    AND it really does taste like strawberry milkshake!

http://e-smokeireland.eu/epages/950002218.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950002218/Products/RY-C9/SubProducts/RYC920mg10ml

E-SmokeIreland.eu RY-C9 12mg

Got a couple of bottles from Paul this morning at e-smoke, now i normally HATE tobacco flavor juices, but since i hadn't tried RY-4, i said i'd give this one a shot, and wow....it's lovely, it's got a definate tobacco flavor, but it's not too overpowering or nutty which i find a problem with most tobacco juice, and it has just the right ammount of sweetness to it, i'm definately tasting hints of caramel and vanilla here, which is probably taking my attention away from the tobacco flavor, which is just what i've been looking for, the fruit flavors I've been using the last while, if i load up a tank in the morning, i'm usually sick of the flavor come 3-4pm, and feel like changing.

So this is deffo a juice i could see being an all day vape, and moving on to a sweeter flavor in the evening.

it's 100% PG, but there's quite a lot of vapour being produced @ 4volts, and the throat hit is nice, even from the 12mg juice! :)

eeloe wrote: »
    http://e-smokeireland.eu/epages/950002218.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950002218/Products/RY-C9/SubProducts/RYC920mg10ml

E-SmokeIreland.eu RY-C9 12mg

Got a couple of bottles from Paul this morning at e-smoke, now i normally HATE tobacco flavor juices, but since i hadn't tried RY-4, i said i'd give this one a shot, and wow....it's lovely, it's got a definate tobacco flavor, but it's not too overpowering or nutty which i find a problem with most tobacco juice, and it has just the right ammount of sweetness to it, i'm definately tasting hints of caramel and vanilla here, which is probably taking my attention away from the tobacco flavor, which is just what i've been looking for, the fruit flavors I've been using the last while, if i load up a tank in the morning, i'm usually sick of the flavor come 3-4pm, and feel like changing.

So this is deffo a juice i could see being an all day vape, and moving on to a sweeter flavor in the evening.

it's 100% PG, but there's quite a lot of vapour being produced @ 4volts, and the throat hit is nice, even from the 12mg juice! :)

+1 on that, I really liked that liquid too, hopefully it will become available in bigger size bottles.

I think Paul mentioned in another thread that he's soon going to be releasing them in 30ml bottles, i can see this being a big seller, it's much much much nicer than any of the tobacco juices I've tried this far, but again, I'm not a tobacco fan, the sweetness of this is winning me over, even tho it's only slightly sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

Have to say i feel a bit let down by the RY-C9. i love ry-4 so was interested in this. When i got it it was very clear no real smell of it. i've steeped it and all but still get little or no taste? vapour production is v good though.

its weird cause the milkshake juice packs such a huge amount of flavour and great hit. maybe i just got unlucky ?

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

PM Sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

hey there i new to these threads but be following ever since i've got into the vaping business in jan. though i'd do a review of the juices as i've found them just for anyone who is getting into the juice buying market.

Bestshop:
    Winston/weston 18mg: This is my favourite all day smoke. nice tobacco sweet taste an. just reordered another 30mls as been out for a week or so and really miss it.

lumping together all the : blueberry/strawberry/cherry: its not for me but maybe others. Taste is to artificial . as i say each to their own.

Cola 18mg: this one is artificial but in a nice way. its got that lovely cola bottle/cola mr.freeze smell and taste. not something u could have alot of but nice on the taste buds if cola is ur thing.

Turkish tobacco 18mg: another all day vape for me something i buy in the 30ml as well and switch from the weston . Great flavour and not too sweet.

Liqua Turkish tobacco 18mg : This has no real resemblance to above. It pacts way more flavour its nice and sweet . but it is no way for me and all day way like the turkish above , flavour is far to scented and sweet for me all day. its worth trying out though but i'd advise the smallest bottle .

RY-4: its nearly everyone taste mine too, if ur getting a starter kit get some.

Flue cured tobacco 11mg: I like this too. Again very good tobacco flavour , but hasn't really locked me into getting more that the first 10ml.

Dk-tab 18mg: This is just ok not mad on the flavour cant really see me buying it again

Coffee 18mg: love this as i love the coffee flavours but by the end of the 30ml i had sickened myself :). also found that the longer i had it the sweeter it got (not steeping it) so might just by in 10ml as i still have it with morning coffee.

e-cigshop-eu
    got a sampler from here (marobolo, menthol , strawberry, apple) wasnt really that into them most were vg. again it could be me and the fruit flavours.

but

Their Tiramisu is excellent for me anyway. Really strong dark coffee taste and chocolate after taste.

Irishvapers:
    Halo freedom juice 1mg: when i got this i hated it . threw it in a drawer. then about a month later i tried it again loved it. Like a tobacco with spicy taste really like it. Can be pricey though.

Fionn 18mg: Not enough flavour for me just tastes of a little coffee and no rum

Oisin 12mg: This packs some serious flavour. Wow! really nice tiramisu smell and taste, can even taste that liquer taste. not all day but recommended.
    Alba flavours (UK)
    sweedish fish 12mg: This stuff is great craic. its like a lemon /orange and what ever fruit mix with sherbet. It has like a sherbet feel to the vapour. I tested this in a ego-t before carto fill. and the vapour production on a s/r ego-t was amazing even better when i filled a carto.

Honey nut tobacco 18mg: again full full flavour and lots of vape. But its a little over powering on the honey. Its too honey to be tobacco. No way a tobacco flavour that i could vape all day.
    but still impressed with alba flavours.
    e-smokeireland
    Strawberry milkshake: Wow, spot on. its not often u get a flavoured juice that when u open it it smell just like its suppose to. Flavour great cause it has that milkshake smell and taste not the artificial dkang strawberry. Great vaopur on par with the alba flavour juices.

Had some issues the other juice i got for EMI and the owner has kinda posted a replacement to be so will review that next week (hopefully on my brand new lava tube :) )

Sorry for long post just thought it was about time i contributed something as i wouln'd have got this far without the folks on here.

Advertisement