Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Just tried a Cherry from VapeEscape there and its absolutly rank. all i can get is the taste of artificial. no taste of cherry at all :( was really looking forward to this one too!

an hour later and vaping away on the vanilla custard and i can still taste the cherry muck :(

roll on hometime when i can get the replacement heads for my kanger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I ordered (or thought I had........) orange de sangre 12mg from e-smokeireland but looks like I ordered strawberry lemonade instead.........

Ah well, this is pretty damned nice itself!
    Nice fruity, zesty flavour I must say. Lots and lots of vapour too. Impressed with it. Loks like the orange de sangre will have to wait for a couple of weeks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

t-juice afro diziac from ezsmoke.ie

website says aniseed, peppermint and a secret ingredient. i've no idea what the secret ingredient is although pinkvaper and elbow both seem to reckon licquorice.
    what I get mainly is the aniseed and peppermint... and weirdly enough they work really really well together. I wouldn't have thought I'd like this juice at all from reading the description on the site and I'd never have ordered it... but it's pretty incredible. Definitely not an all day vape but I can easily see myself vaping this a couple of times a day in between other juices... it's just so moreish

t-juice green steam from ezsmoke.ie

says blueberry with mixed fruits and flora

I dont know what fruits I pick up in this, the blueberry definitely comes through real strong and there are other fruits in there.. it's kind of a fruit salad with the emphasis on blueberry. dont know if I get any floral notes but it's a fantastic vape. mouthwatering is a word i'd use to describe it. if you like fruit juices this one is definitely work checking out

have two others as well i'll do them later on

t-juice eastern blend from ezsmoke

when i saw the bottle i thought "hrm.. eastern blend....wat"
    had a vape, immediately thought turkish tobacco.. checked the website and i was right. it's different from other turkish tobaccos I've had but similar enough to easily be recognisable. for me it's somewhere in between liqua turkish and halo turkish in flavour.. not saying any of them is better than the other but the t-juice is kinda like getting a bit of the other two and mixing them together (to my mind at least)

it's a really really nice, mild flavour. I'd actually take back what i said above.. and rate it above liqua.. dont know if I'd rate it above halo I think they're different enough to both have a place in a vapers juicebox.

if you like a nice mild flavoured tobacco vape this stuff is well worth checking out.

t-juice cubana from ezsmoke.ie

i cant really say anything better than what elbow said a few posts above. love this stuff. it reminded me a lot of the el toro virginia prime/guevara (although not the cigarillos). it has that same smokiness to the vape that I just don't know how it's even possible in an ecig. I think it's made with tobacco leaves, similar to the el toro juices. incredible full bodied flavour that lingers after the exhale. a dark musty tobacco.
    this is a pre-release so apparently the finished article will be even better according to the manufacturer.
    if I had to choose between the virginia prime and the cubana, I wouldn't. I'd just vape a different juice rather than humming and hawing for eternity over which of the two is better. an incredible juice, every one who wants a good.. deep tobacco flavour should check this stuff out when it's available.

no idea if it destroys coils as fast as the el toro stuff... going by my limited experience with it.. not so much.

that's four of t-juices flavours that i've tried now and each of them has been fantastic. even the afro diziac which I'd have written off and never purchased pretty much blew me away. I wont be able to read through the listing on ezsmoke and think "hrm.. nah, doesnt sound great" as I'll just look at the bottle of afro diziac (I will always have a bottle of this stuff) in my desk drawer and think "hmmm.... but maybe"

check out a few of their juices. at 6.50 for 10ml, they're not the cheapest but they're such great quality juices that you're getting more than your moneys worth.

on a side note.. unrelated to the juices themselves.. I love the dripper spout on the bottles. seems to give a more consistent size droplet, very handy for dripping... might even be small enough to fit into some tank filling holes.

Vaping away on some Vamp Vape from EzSmoke. Its delicious!!!

Not getting a caramel flavour as such but the coconut is the right amount to not be overpowering and is extremly pleasent :)

Jeepers. I posted about Highbrow Vapors strawberry lemonade earlier but I have to say that this is the best juice I ever used.....by a long way.

It's just like drinking lemonade. It really is. Really smooth and juicy.

Whatever the hell way it's made up the vapour is absolutely outstanding. If the orange de sangre is anything like this Highbrow will be my staple supplier.

Never vaped like this before. I noticed that my throat has been a bit raw in the last few weeks from juice but this stuff actually feels like its soothing it. Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Paul from ESI let me try it at vapefest and I couldn't talk properly for a while afterwards it was so amazing. The strawberry is lovely - fresh and sweet but it was like the lemon was having a party in my mouth after you exhale. Very bizarre feeling but an amazing juice

It's fantastic stuff! Can't wait to try their other juices. I always get a kind of chemical aftertaste off most juices. I can't use Dekang stuff at all. With most juices that Ive used theyve been a means to an end. But this stuff...,..I'm blown away by it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

It's fantastic stuff! Can't wait to try their other juices. I always get a kind of chemical aftertaste off most juices. I can't use Dekang stuff at all. With most juices that Ive used theyve been a means to an end. But this stuff...,..I'm blown away by it to be honest.

I've tried a few of theirs now and yet to find a bad one - every one tastes authentic and natural withou a hint of chemical taste. Some are more for me than others but not a single one has been bad. First class supplier in my book.

• Advertisement

I mentioned in my review I wasn't sure if t-juice cubana destroys coils like the el toro grande's do

it does :)

i guess it wouldnt be as much of an issue for most rebuildables, but you have to wind the coils so close together on the bulli.. **** was caked in ... whatever it is

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Not a real review just a thumb up for pullmans peach from ESI. I've been looking and asking for a good peach juice and now I have it! Very very peachy:) will be back for more of it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Jeepers. I posted about Highbrow Vapors strawberry lemonade earlier but I have to say that this is the best juice I ever used.....by a long way.

It's just like drinking lemonade. It really is. Really smooth and juicy.

Whatever the hell way it's made up the vapour is absolutely outstanding. If the orange de sangre is anything like this Highbrow will be my staple supplier.

Never vaped like this before. I noticed that my throat has been a bit raw in the last few weeks from juice but this stuff actually feels like its soothing it. Amazing.

I've some of it ordered and should be with me tomorrow, I can't wait now after reading that as Im starting to go away from the tobacco type juices as of late. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Ovale Venice Licorice Tobacco.
    Bought at the Ovale shop in Dublin today. What can I say but delicious - like a stick of Panda liquorice. Really yummy.Not too strong, smooth and just gorgeous, if you like liquorice, try this!

dragona wrote: »
    Ovale Venice Licorice Tobacco.
    Bought at the Ovale shop in Dublin today. What can I say but delicious - like a stick of Panda liquorice. Really yummy.Not too strong, smooth and just gorgeous, if you like liquorice, try this!
    Was there today too. Bought some mango juice and tried ovale mint, peach, caramel and cappuccino juices. Really really nice. Will be back to buy caramel and peach maybe next week. Also liked the ovale elips ecig. But it's just too expensive. Very comfortable in hand and performs very well.

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Was there today too. Bought some mango juice and tried ovale mint, peach, caramel and cappuccino juices. Really really nice. Will be back to buy caramel and peach maybe next week. Also liked the ovale elips ecig. But it's just too expensive. Very comfortable in hand and performs very well.

Were you the dishy guy in the suit, walking in when I was walking out???:D:D haha
    Yes their prices are quite expensive,better deals to be had online, such is life;)

• Advertisement

dragona wrote: »
    Nonamigo wrote: »

Were you the dishy guy in the suit, walking in when I was walking out???:D:D haha
    Yes their prices are quite expensive,better deals to be had online, such is life;)
    :) no. Was there with my wife. Didn't see anybody else there:)

Whereabouts is Ovale lads?

got a bottle of banana tart from esmoke yesterday and its growing on me. Started off vaping and its started very dry but seemed to pick up and has gotten better. Taste is mainly the biscuit base kind of taste you'd get off of it but it does have a small taste of banana in there somewhere.

Gonna try new york cheese cake soon too!

got a bottle of banana tart from esmoke yesterday and its growing on me. Started off vaping and its started very dry but seemed to pick up and has gotten better. Taste is mainly the biscuit base kind of taste you'd get off of it but it does have a small taste of banana in there somewhere.

Can't show it to you on the map as I'm typing on my phone but if you go to www.ovaleireland.com you can check their location there. It's basically on the crossroad of Talbot street and Gardiner street. The entrance is through internet cafe. It's on the second floor. Sorry if it looks a bit confusing:)

Well I'm totally useless with directions and I found it, from the Spire walk towards Connolly station, It is on the corner just after the crossing, Can't miss it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

in my noob-fuelled-over-excitement at finding that vapourart did some flavours i really like, i ordered some liquids made with them from toscana mall. orange cream, turron, catalan cream and maple.

the orange cream is a nice flavour - just so mild it's barely there. the maple, turron and catalan cream all taste exactly the same. very slight hints of the flavours as you take the vapour into your mouth, but then.... whatever base they mix them into maybe?.... which tastes like you took a piece of cheap red deal wood and singed the side of it with a lighter.... an acquired taste to say the least.

i'm still in denial that i've wasted money on them though, so i'm going to come back to them in about a week before i toss them. or else send them back with a picture of my face as i taste them... which looks a bit like this: :mad:

oh well!

• Advertisement

I LOVE Banana Tart! Got a free sample of it and then ordered more. 50/50 with Liqua Apple is just divine.

I withdraw my previous comment about the banana tart, i believe my tastebuds were deadened by the vamp vape i was vapng all day yesterday. This morning i started on the banana tart and its very very very nice. not too sweet but the banana is definitly a lot stronger. i believe i'll be buying more of this on payday :D

Vaping away on the new york cheesecake from ESI. Its a bit hard to get a drag but this could be because my atomizer needs cleaning. Its still very tasty with just the right amount of strawberry, crumble and creamy goodness of the cake itself to actually make me believe i've just eaten a cheesecake.

allI ever got from new york cheesecake was some sort of coconut flavour with maybe some biscuit mixed in... ****ing loved it though

be warned.. you will not get that out of your atomiser without taking it apart or cleaning it

allI ever got from new york cheesecake was some sort of coconut flavour with maybe some biscuit mixed in... ****ing loved it though

be warned.. you will not get that out of your atomiser without taking it apart or cleaning it

I think this one is due a cleaning tonight anyway. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

I have to say I'm getting a strange taste of the Virginia prime. Sort of like a cereal like sugar puffs. I think prefer the cigarallous . Anyone else got a review/description on there Virginia prime experiences?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

DKS. Marshall, been dripping this all evening. It is a really nice smooth vape and the first tobacco flavor I really enjoy. The taste is hard to describe, if you can imagine how the taste would be from the smell of opening up a fresh tin of rolling tobacco particularly golden virgina. It's mildly sweet on the inhale with a mild but satisfying throat hit. There is also a surprise on the exhale with a noticeable change in taste, kind of like the pleasant aroma of BBQ beach chips.
    The exhaled vapor is also almost exactly like real smoke.

I think I will order some nicotine base and make a batch as its nicotine free at the moment and have this as a daily vape.

DKS Gringo
    , a rougher more distinct (defined maybe a better description) Tabaco taste compared to the Marshall but still some interesting undertones. I think this will be perfect to satisfy the beer cravings on nights out as it gives a good punch. The exhale is not a interesting as the Marshall and the vapor is like normal vapor so not as visually stimulating.

where you get the marshall?

I bought a shed load of it at vapefest

just an add on to my review of the t-juice liquids

the t-juice eastern blend is as it stands now the best turkish tobacco juice I've tried. took a while to figure it all out, but it's incredible.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Allah_

I got a bottle of Traditional Tobacco Liqua a few days ago.

It tastes like the smell of fresh rollie tobacco, if that makes sense. Imagine opening a packet of Old Holborn and having a good sniff. Bit of an old man taste off it. But it's quite authentic, I'm happy enough with it! More authentic than Dakang USA Mix.

I'd say ex-rollie smokers would like this. For those of you who smoked cigarettes... not so sure.

In my absentmindedness this morning i mixed Jack the Ripple with new york cheesecake. Raspberry ripple icecream with cheesecake sounds like it could work but in e-juice i'm still undecided.

Even though its still tasty I wouldnt recommend it at all.

Decided to switch to VaporCast's Strawberry that I re-homed at vapefest. To start its got a clinical taste to it but this could be because i cleaned the atomizer head yesterday and this is the first vape on it since. Hopefully this will clear up and give me the full strawberry taste that's peeking out from the background. Has the promise to be very very tasty. Reminds me off those strawberry jelly sweets you could buy for 5p back in the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Quick review of Strawberry lemonade.

Just a quick suggestion: This review thread is messy and it's hard to locate different reviews of products. Can we not have a sub-forum, where each product has it's own thread, and people post reviews on it. For example, a Strawberry lemonade thread where everyone can post what they think of it. It'd be handy for products too. As a noob, trawling through the review threads here was irritating to say the least.

Strawberry Lemonade

Vapor
    Vapor production is fine, nice thick smoke with a good feel to it. Doesn't have a strong throat-hit (like orange ice-pop), but that's actually a good thing with this vapor. Nice and smooth and carries the flavor nicely.

Flavour
    Lemon meringue, pure lemon meringue. I'd say they called it Strawberry Lemonade, as lemon meringue flavour sounds disgusting, but it isn't. Lovely sweet lemony taste with almost a fizz to it. Gorgeously sweet, but not sickly. I'll be vaping this all-day for the foreseeable future. It has an unfortunate undertone of the chemically dry taste that makes me hate the Strawberry Cheesecake flavour, but it's very hard to detect and won't put me off.

Highly recommended.

Edit: Just remembered that the juice that was in this clearo before I cleaned it WAS the cheesecake. The undertone I mentioned could be from that, as it appears to be fading. This juice is awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 PinkVaper

my wingnuts premium eliquid reviews from www.e-smokeireland.eu:

http://pinkvaper.com/wordpress/wingnuts-premium-eliquid-reviews/

There's 7 video reviews so hope you won't mind the external link

jamie72 wrote: »
    Quick review of Strawberry lemonade.

Just a quick suggestion: This review thread is messy and it's hard to locate different reviews of products. Can we not have a sub-forum, where each product has it's own thread, and people post reviews on it. For example, a Strawberry lemonade thread where everyone can post what they think of it. It'd be handy for products too. As a noob, trawling through the review threads here was irritating to say the least.

Strawberry Lemonade

Vapor
    Vapor production is fine, nice thick smoke with a good feel to it. Doesn't have a strong throat-hit (like orange ice-pop), but that's actually a good thing with this vapor. Nice and smooth and carries the flavor nicely.

Flavour
    Lemon meringue, pure lemon meringue. I'd say they called it Strawberry Lemonade, as lemon meringue flavour sounds disgusting, but it isn't. Lovely sweet lemony taste with almost a fizz to it. Gorgeously sweet, but not sickly. I'll be vaping this all-day for the foreseeable future. It has an unfortunate undertone of the chemically dry taste that makes me hate the Strawberry Cheesecake flavour, but it's very hard to detect and won't put me off.

Highly recommended.

Edit: Just remembered that the juice that was in this clearo before I cleaned it WAS the cheesecake. The undertone I mentioned could be from that, as it appears to be fading. This juice is awesome!

Yep - it's nice alright but I think there's quite a bit of sugar in there. The coil gunks up pretty quickly and the juice seems to caramelise and go black.

Thats not a bad idea

You're the mod, make it so!

he's the mod of survivalism & self suffiency, not the vaping forum

plus mods cant create forums/sub forums :) have to go into feedback and go through a whole rigamaroule of stuff to get it done

• Advertisement

Yep - it's nice alright but I think there's quite a bit of sugar in there. The coil gunks up pretty quickly and the juice seems to caramelise and go black.

Unfortunately green hornet was correct, and I have a wee picture here to show how correct.

I've only been using this stuff for a day, but I think I'll have to clean out my clearo already. I noticed I was getting a weak hit from it and went to top it up. Notice the colour of the juice that was in the tank already, and the juice I put it that's sitting at the top. I just give it a good shake, and the taste is resonable now, but I might have to clean this thing out daily if I want to get a good vape from it.

http://i.imgur.com/URq6d.jpg

Just got a 30ml bottle of highbrow vapor watermelon. Never been more disappointed. Tastes and smells exactly like lorann watermelon concentrate. I have it and believe me it's 100% the same. I was really looking forward to this one but its just not for me. I'll have to sell or swap it now:(

It more than likely is LorAnn oil concentrate. What did you expect?

From the horses mouth:

https://www.lorannoils.com/c-178-faqs-tips.aspx#artificial flavors

Oh well. After hearing so many good things about highbrow juices I expected it to be at least better than dekang stuff. It's not. Not at all. And costs twice as much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

nonamigo - your swap package arrived today - thank youuuuuu!!!! :D

so far i've tried wingnut's vanilla custard and the apple pie. ermahgerd - love them. sweet but not sickly, and a lovely chewy vapour to them both.

the vanilla custard is just delicious. like condensed milk when it's in your mouth and there's a kind of buttery note when you exhale that reminds me of vanilla fudge. the apple pie wasn't as apple-y as i thought it might be... BUT it tastes like my mum's apple crumble. rich and buttery and er... pastry-ey with a nice mild apple tang. i could easily vape away on these for the day after my el toro morning ritual. NOM.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭wingnut32

From the horses mouth:

I can confirm that highbrow do not use lorann's.:)

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if any of the Buttery flavors contain diacetyl?

artyeva wrote: »
    nonamigo - your swap package arrived today - thank youuuuuu!!!! :D

so far i've tried wingnut's vanilla custard and the apple pie. ermahgerd - love them. sweet but not sickly, and a lovely chewy vapour to them both.

the vanilla custard is just delicious. like condensed milk when it's in your mouth and there's a kind of buttery note when you exhale that reminds me of vanilla fudge. the apple pie wasn't as apple-y as i thought it might be... BUT it tastes like my mum's apple crumble. rich and buttery and er... pastry-ey with a nice mild apple tang. i could easily vape away on these for the day after my el toro morning ritual. NOM.
    You are very welcome. Good to hear you are happy with your swap:)

wingnut32 wrote: »

From the horses mouth:

I can confirm that highbrow do not use lorann's.:)
    Well it tastes just like lorann. I mean EXACTLY like lorann. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Halo Captain Jack;
    duno if it what the master of the Black Pearl vapes or not, I got it from The Vapor Store, it's one of Halos guest juices.
    Strong tobacco with a liquorice undertone, liquorice not aniseed mind. Like all Halo juices the tobacco is smokey and strong.
    I like this one better than freedom juice. More torque-ie iykwim.

Halo Turkish tobacco;
    Yeah turkish but with halos smokey taste. Nice but not as good as Liquas or even Dekangs.

Diy stuff;
    Since I got the hang of the dripper my diy juices are so much better, I can taste the flavor and adjust with some accuracy.
    Found 10% i.e. 2 drops per mil of base, works best for most of Inaweras flavors. The exeption are the Were Garden ones, no more than 2 drops per 4 or 5 ml.
    Their new Tino D'Milano stuff is good. Strong flavor so a little goes a long way. Tho not as far as they recommend.
    Cant comment on all of them but I'v tried 18 flavors and only really hated 2, really liked 7 and can use the rest to get through a taste bud falure.
    Recomending 7 LEAVES and DESERT SHIP from the Tino D'Milano. GOLD DUCAT TABACCO C and BURLEY from the standard stuff and TABACCO TURKISH from the Wera Garden range.
    Will be getting more of their flavors esp the Tino D'Milano.

Tried the t-juice Cubana last night and almost brought the bottle out the back and shot it. Absolutely horrendous taste. probably great for tobacco flavour vapers but for sweeter vapers it tastes like a mushroom took a dump in your mouth. Not happy with it at all.

But in saying that it had a decent enough throat hit. not like a real cigar mind but still decent enough. and a nice amount of vapour. again not anywhere near as much as a cigar but still good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement