Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Im nearly a year vapeing and i have found that the VC guys are my fav juice makers/sellers,rarely buy juice anywhere else bar the odd bottle of RY4/malb from TBS

Thought id give a quick review of the stuff iv tryed :D
    10ml bottle is $6 [€4.50est] and 30ml is $15 [€11est] shipping is a flat $11/€8 per order and takes 4-6 days to deliver

There store is www.vaporcaststore.com

1st off these blew me away like no other juice i have tryed,the menthol is more of a sweet cool methol rather then a mint menthol

Less Pro Adams Apple
    Same great Adam's Apple Taste with reduced menthol. "Pro" is found within, vape responsibly.

Its like vapeing crushed ice and mushed up apple

Prothol
    I just had to use another review here as i totaly agree with it

This isnt just a menthol. it is sweet. kinda like mint. the juice turns into a light clear pinkish color to it. i like it. not seen a color like that. enough with the color. this juice is AMAZING! i dont like pure menthol but this has so much going on yet nothing going on at all. hard to describe it other than pro. if i had to rate it between blu cigs and an ego. this would be a solid ego starter pro kit

Strwpeary Chill by violet330
    Strawberry with a hint of pear and a smooth menthol vape. Not over powering,the most REAL taseing strawberry iv had

Violet's Festivus by violet330 a very convinceing Peppermint Pattie taste to it

Safe Sex on the Beach
    Orange, cranberry, and peach. this hit me with a citrusy flavor at first and then then BOOM like Luke in his xwing you get the cranberries all waraped up in a Plotonian methol chill

Southern Freeze
    Simuler to the Strwpeary Chill but more of the pear taste and abit more cooling to it

Margarita If you know the drink this tastes better,the lime is the standout taste and with a drop of pro-Sauce it tastes like a frozen margarita

Triple Rainbow kinda like juicy fruit with a hint of menthol

Cinger*SNAP* by sl1pg8r cinnamon candy on the inhale mixed with the perfect amount of gingerbread on the exhale

Midnight Express A slightly sweet tobacco with a nutty note

Sinthol strong pairing of spicy cinnamon and refreshing menthol. its very fiery with an ice edge

Adam's Sin Apple spicy cinnamon with apple undertone

Composed Chaos juices by Ivisi
    Piña Colada Quite a light tast to it and very smoth
    Nice Rack & Nice Rack (Enhanced) watermelon and cantaloupe with a hint of menthol the Enhanced version has more menthol
    Peaches En Regalia Peachunder tones of cinnamon and caramel
    Cinnana Cream light banana taste with creamy cinnamon

between a cave man and a AC-130 Spectre gunship there all ninjas
    there all very smoth and not as harsh as some other juices iv tryed and the flavor is full in them all bar the Composed Chaos line that is a lighter.

I do hope some other Irish vapers try there stuff out as its such a good juice for the price i feel guilty paying so little :D

Noreen you will end up like me ordering loads every couple of months off them ;)
    i just think its a very high quality juice at very decent prices and dare i say it i may have gone back to anologs if i had never tryed there stuff.
    its all so yummy even at 1.2 and 0.6mg theres enough hit for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

[QUOTE=Stealthirl;78534727

between a cave man and a AC-130 Spectre gunship there all ninjas
    there all very smoth and not as harsh as some other juices iv tryed and the flavor is full in them all bar the Composed Chaos line that is a lighter.

I do hope some other Irish vapers try there stuff out as its such a good juice for the price i feel guilty paying so little :D[/QUOTE]

Agreed. That smooth sensation hits you straight away. You get the throat hit, and the full flavour, even with the low nic. stuff.
    I wonder how much the menthol has to do with that?
    Actually, even though it's described as menthol - I wonder if it's more of a sweet, mild, mint?
    It might be my tastebuds, but to me it's more mild spearmint than the harsher menthols, if you know what I mean?

One to think about for the DIYers among us, who are cutting down on nic. content, but missing the throat hit?
    I definitely feel a bout of creative mixing coming on........:p:D:D:D

Far as i know the VC inhouse blend uses menthol crystals disolved in a PG/alcohol mix.
    I got some of the pro-Sauce last time witch is the above for adding to juice,its mindblowingly strong,i started out with 5 drops in every ml but quickly droped down to 1 or 2 every ml :D

I must add some of that pro-sauce to the order, then.
    I have a ton of flavours and flavourless juice, here. Also some stuff I mixed at a very low nic. content. The pro-sauce might be useful to add flavour and throat hit to the lower nic. stuff when/if he gets back to it.
    It will be easier for him to get get back to vaping exclusively if he has juices he loves, for now, I think.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Great reviews, thanks. I've tried lots of juices that have been nice, but menthol is the only thing that keeps me coming back, nothing else has really done the job for me. I've become more addicted to the menthol kick than I probably ever was to tobacco :) But at the same time I do get a little bored of it sometimes, and feel like I'm missing out on other flavours. I've been wanting to try other flavours mixed with menthol so these sound right up my street.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Started on Dekang Cinnamon earlier today. It is really "cinnamony" - a bit too much for my liking. But have thinned it out somewhat with some Dekang Apple. It's a really nice vape, sort of like having apple & cinnamon pie for desert, but not as filling!

FYI, vaping on an Ego battery, with SR Boge carto. Very smooth indeed.

Maybe when I've tried more of the Dekang that I have to hand, I'll try some of the other makers mentioned in this thread.

stevenmu wrote: »
    Great reviews, thanks. I've tried lots of juices that have been nice, but menthol is the only thing that keeps me coming back, nothing else has really done the job for me. I've become more addicted to the menthol kick than I probably ever was to tobacco :) But at the same time I do get a little bored of it sometimes, and feel like I'm missing out on other flavours. I've been wanting to try other flavours mixed with menthol so these sound right up my street.

If you're going to order, ProThol is the most menthol like.
    Southern Freeze and Safe Sex on the beach would be my next choices, followed by the Strawpeary Chill - but the OH likes all of them - and he's a fussy sod, so I'll be surprised if you don't like whatever selection you make.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Coco Choc Mint 20mg from http://e-smokeireland.eu 20mg

I haven't had any duds from Paul at all and this is no exception, it has the right amount of mild chocolate flavour with a small bite of mint. The main taste - coconut, is very subtle and not in the least bit overpowering. As with the rest of the liquids from Paul there is no overpowering sweetness either.

I could use this all day - have done too!

Over the past year I've tried eliquids from some of the biggest manufacturers and I've had some bad experiences Dekang Cappucino, Dr Pepper, Halo Torque 56,etc. So far the juices from e-smokeireland have ALL been top notch, all day vapes!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

god.. you reminded me of that joye cappucino
    incredible stuff, wouldnt have thought a juice could be that foul

• Advertisement

god.. you reminded me of that joye cappucino
    incredible stuff, wouldnt have thought a juice could be that foul

Dekang, Joye, Liberty flights cappucino same stuff.
    Someone must like it - make me want to puke when I smell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

What's the RY4 like from e-smokreireland? Want to get a 50ml bottle of something as a staple while I try out different flavours. Just want something reliable to fall back on if I don't like my recent purchases!

sept09baby wrote: »
    What's the RY4 like from e-smokreireland? Want to get a 50ml bottle of something as a staple while I try out different flavours. Just want something reliable to fall back on if I don't like my recent purchases!

If you want closer to an analogue then you should try the RY-C9 (only 10ml and 30ml) e-smokreireland also has Dekang RY-4 in 50ml which is the cheapest anywhere as his postage is free.

You can't go wrong with either.

Went ahead with the RY4 order - figured at that price you can't really go wrong. Not too fussed about getting it to taste like an analogue - more want a tobacco-ish one for that kick.

Have ordered menthol, vanilla, strawberry mint and coffee but as the OH is vaping too we're flying through the juice

You wont regret it!
    Defo the best stuff I've had since I started vaping - still in awe of the fact I can vape something that tastes like strawberry milkshake and really enjoy it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

mrplop wrote: »
    You wont regret it!
    Defo the best stuff I've had since I started vaping - still in awe of the fact I can vape something that tastes like strawberry milkshake and really enjoy it...

Wait until you see whats coming.....:D

Got the dekang vanilla today (along with some others ;) ) but am finding it very bland. Anyone mix it with other flavours to spice things up?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I've mixed it with some cola to make up Vanilla Coke, was quite nice for a while!

I dunno what it is about the vanilla tho, it's one of the only flavors I've never been happy with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I got vanilla before and threw it out after a couple of days. Funny thing is that I actually like vanilla in food. Just found it overpowering in eliquid.

Anybody else try Blathnad from IV? I don't know whether I love it or hate it. Hadn't used it for a while and got a hankering for it. Like before it's lovely for a while but I get tired of it after a few mls. Nice occasional vape though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Banana Tart - E-smokeireland.

This is more like actual Banoffi Pie than the Banoffi Pie juice. Again, it's like eating without chewing. The flavour of the tart/biscuit is gorgeous. Lots of warm vapour with a full but smooth throat hit.

• Advertisement

Mixed the vanilla and coffee this evening - wasn't a fan of either on their own but this is delicious.

Also the apple and strawberry mixed together is quite pleasant.

Going to slowly make my way through the dekang juices before ordering done other stuff next week.

Got some of the Strawberry Milkshake from http://e-smokeireland.eu/ that everyone has been raving about. And yes it really is that good. Very tasty, really is spot on for a strawberry milkshake.

I should mention their customer service as well. I had ordered a 30ml bottle, but they accidentally sent a 10ml bottle. When I emailed them about it, I got a reply back literally minutes after saying that they were sending me a 30ml bottle straight away and to keep the 10ml one. So I'm really delighted with that, that's very good customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

Just accidentally mixed coffee with RY-4. Actually not a bad combo!!!

sept09baby wrote: »
    Got the dekang vanilla today (along with some others ;) ) but am finding it very bland. Anyone mix it with other flavours to spice things up?

The other half has just started Dekang Vanilla on her 510. Had a couple of drags and it really is vanillaly. Would need to vape it for longer to really form an opinion, but first impression is very good. I can see even at this stage where it could be used as a very god mix with other juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

RY-4 with vanilla was my go to vape for a long time.

Jaysus, I've just emptied and mixed the dregs of about 7 madly different flavours and fired them into my CE4+. Don't know if I love or hate the result yet, but I keep coming back for more. In any case I doubt I could ever again get the same result - so best enjoy it while I can!

Heh, been there. Some of the best vapes I've had have come from mixing random leftovers. No chance of recreating them, but that's part of the charm I think.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Got some new flavours from e-smokeireland the other day, been vaping away on them happily.

Toasted Marshmallow...this tastes lovely, really really sweet, and creamy...tastes the same as a marshmallow...lovely.

Swedish Fish, this is amazing, I personally found the Alba version very over powering...this is lovely...the flavor on the inhale is mouth watering, and the sherbet taste on the exhale is just right..delicious, top marks on this one!!!

Ectoplasmic....this is just crazy....absolutely crazy!!!!! It's lemon and lime, but not 7up...it's tastes more like Mountain Dew(the real deal American ****, not the crap energy drink we have here), and the fact that it's luminous green, it just looks the absolutel t!ts in a tank!!!! Now if only the lads @ ESI could come up with a formula that would make it exhale green vapour? :D

The quality of ESI's juice is something else, every time I go back to my Dekang stuff to use it up, you can really tell the difference, the ESI stuff is certainly worth the money!!

Got these too and love them. Was a bit scared when I smelled the Ectoplasmic but it's amazing :D

Love the toasted marshmallow (but not in the Vision Ego) and also have the Gummy Bears which is lovely.

My all day vape is their RY4 mixed with vanilla in my tank and I try the others in cartos/attys in the evenings.

Still need to get more strawberry milkshake - dying to try it in my new tank. Would say it's going to be delicious

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i wasnt sure about the ectoplasmic.. im still not
    i was the same as you, its like 7up but.. more. it reminded me of a drink I couldnt place, maybe it was mountain dew

im not sure im crazy about it, but im waiting to try it in an RDA before I decide what to do with it :) I think the lime is a tad too strong for my tastes, bit too much bite to it

Advertisement