Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it might very well be, it's definitely spelled litchi but that does sound kinda right

no idea how accurate it is to the real thing, but it is lovely

Samba wrote: »
    Health Cabin - 11mg Bubble Gum. PG

did you get a menthol vibe from this?
    i'm vaping it in a boge atm at 4.8V and while i'm not getting the detergent twang anymore I'm not getting anything much other thasn a strange muted flavour and an incredibly strong menthol vibe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

did you get a menthol vibe from this?
    i'm vaping it in a boge atm at 4.8V and while i'm not getting the detergent twang anymore I'm not getting anything much other thasn a strange muted flavour and an incredibly strong menthol vibe

Didn't really notice that using the echo cartos, I nuked the carto that I filled with it, so no testing it again, don't think i'll be filling another one either.

well keep it around, if you ever get a VV mod you can test it out at 5v and tell me if you get the same menthol hit I did... it was pretty strong :)

--edit

dekang - fruit mix @ 5v

love it
    very fruity smell and flavour. good vapour production, vaping 11mg so throat hit isn't any worse than any other 11mg.. did I mention the flavour? great flavour.

HC USA Mix 11mg PG

I really can't associate this with anything to describe it accurately tbh but here goes.. you don't get much of a smell from the bottle and it gives a off a very muted fruity/woody taste to it but I'm really not sure, it's worth trying imo.

Flavour - 7/10

Vape 7.5/10

Throat hit 8/10

It's a shame the vape is on the dry side though, every time I find a tobacco flavour I enjoy, they always have a dry vape unfortunately.

Merry Christmas fellow vapers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,929 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

HC USA Mix 11mg PG

Hi Samba. How does it compere to the usual stuff like from TBS?...if you've tried it of course.:)

Hi Samba. How does it compere to the usual stuff like from TBS?...if you've tried it of course.:)

curious about that myself. iwanted to order some HC stuff to compare it with the dekang juices from HC, but never bothered in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

All I know is the HC stuff is actually more expensive than the Dekang liquid, the HC liquid has a good reputation as far as I can tell.

Icidentally, has anyone here tried the TBS premium RY-4 or IrishVapers Black label B&H?
    It's Hangsen liquid - I wanted to know if anyone else thinks that Hangsen all tastes the same irrespective of the name or is just me?

I'm not sure but I think it's PEG based and also not really liking the B&H, it tastes like honey to me.

Happy Christmas folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Ever get fed up of them all? I think they pretty much all taste chemically! More so when using them all day. Wonder why they don't use ethanol too? After cleaning atomisers using it the juice is full of flavour. The amount that would get into the bloodstream would be minuscule and at least we know the long term effects as opposed to PG or VG.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Ever get fed up of them all? I think they pretty much all taste chemically! More so when using them all day. Wonder why they don't use ethanol too? After cleaning atomisers using it the juice is full of flavour. The amount that would get into the bloodstream would be minuscule and at least we know the long term effects as opposed to PG or VG.

I love the Dekang RY-4 and I have to say I do taste the differences between the Dekang. A fair amount of the flavours are pretty vile - Almond and Dr Pepper taste particularly unpleasant.
    We do know the long term effects of smoking analogues.

I'm willing to bet VG and PG aren't half as bad...

• Advertisement

i love almond, tried it for the first time a couple of nights ago and it's heavenly @5v

i notice the difference between the dekangs too, my litchi doesnt taste like my fruit mix, doesnt taste like my wensten, etc etc

I haven't tried TBS USA mix unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Just thought id pop this in here.

Iv some of my vaporcast stuff left and as theres a fresh batch of it all and more on the way im offering whats left. only condition is you have to stick a review of what ever u get up here :D

"Less Pro" Adam's Apple
    ProThol
    Violet's StrawPeary Chill
    Safe Sex on the Beach
    Southern Freze

all have menthol to some degre and prothol is full on sweet creamey menthol goodness :D

just pm me what u want and your address

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

Menthol is my flavour of choice :-) Ill pm you my details now
    thanks Ed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

Sweet, creamy menthol?
    Sounds intrigueing!

I'll pm my details. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

OK, I'm posting my opinion of the Inawera juice here 'cos I didn't realy mix anything just used the flavors as they came.
    Dirty Neutral Base 24mg;
    Light tobacco taste. Could vape this as is if you wanted, I find it bland and prefer a good strong tobacco hit
    It's clear in color and has a good TH with good vapor.
    US Light Mix;
    This is from the Wera Garden selection which they describe as 'Pleasant tobacco flavour. Can be mixed with other flavours. 5 ml bottle with dropper. Recommended usage - 2-3 drops per 5 ml.'
    They also isue the warning 'Take care - the flavours are very strong and need careful dosage. '
    Worst thing I ever vaped, yes up their with Capichino. So strong that with only 1 drop per 10 mil it's horible. Good vapor and TH 'tho. The wife told me not to ever use this near humans or livestock, it so pungent.
    Got a 4.9 ml of this if anyone want it?
    Morning Rain;
    Bright tobacco taste, I like this one. Reminds me of Liqua's bright tobacco.
    Good vapor and really good TH.
    Nutty Princes;
    Hazelnut, what can I say apart from this is all gone now. Like vaping the big purple one from the chocolate box.
    I didn't order enough flavors for the amount of base I got so am getting more in the new year. You need about 10% to get a good flavor, I was allowing for 3 to 5% YMMV.
    Anyone else get anything from Inawera they would recommend me try?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Nutty Princes;
    Hazelnut, what can I say apart from this is all gone now. Like vaping the big purple one from the chocolate box.
    I didn't order enough flavors for the amount of base I got so am getting more in the new year. You need about 10% to get a good flavor, I was allowing for 3 to 5% YMMV.
    Anyone else get anything from Inawera they would recommend me try?

:D

Maybe that is because of that Neutral Base is it with their own secret flavour added already? (Compensating for that added flavour)
    Try the PG base 38mg and cut it with the pg and vg down to 24mg, ya definitely won't need 10% then thats for sure.
    Tobacco C and Gold Ducat is nice, i use the Gold Ducat a lot dripping.

January is almost over so allowing for delivery time, this is what I am ordering as my Feb fuel. Should get me to april as I have 100 ml of Decembers order left. No more flavor tho :(
    Untitled4.png
    I'll let you know how they go in a week or two, PP took 1.50 to verify my card so even with carefully judging of my spend I was left short for a day or so :(

Too many sad faces, Here :D:D:D cheers me up anyway.

OK heres what I ordered in the end, Pay not my Pal took a load of money from me for various reasons and this order using a 3v voucher and PayPal cost me 32.50.
    Then I spot how to pay with a credit card without PayPal, could have avoided all the hassle.
    Oh Well, still a bargain and 2.20 left on the card which I can transfer to the next card for a fee of 2.50. I hate banks.
    Untitled5.png

dont blame the banks, blame 3v
    get an o2money card, far far better

• Advertisement

I've more or less stopped vaping , before I decided to I had ordered a few liquids that arrived, so I couldn't resist trying them :o

I decided to explore the Halo range some more.

Trupure Menthol 11mg.

Very nice vape, it's unlike any other menthol I've tried, it doesn't have that sharp mint taste most menthols do, in fact it's really quite a sweet mild menthol and you get a little hint of liquorice on the exhale.

I little touch on the dry side to vape, but nothing like the torque or prime flavours.

Taste 9/10
    Vape Production 8/10
    Throat Hit 8/10

Tiki Juice 11mg

I was hoping this was going to be as interesting as the Malibu flavour, but I knew once I opened the bottle I wasn't going to like this liquid, but that's just personal taste buds, I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon or aniseed and I suspect both are part of the ingredients, along with a very warm and rich orange aroma.

It's a very warm flavour, reminds you of Christmas/Winter with it's cinnamon and orange flavours but for me, it almost tastes like those Christmas potpourri baskets, I'm sure some folks will love this flavour and the vape isn't as dry as other Halo liquids which is a plus.

Taste 6/10 (personal taste buds tbh)
    Vape Production 9/10
    Throat hit 7/10, very mild throat hit.

General summary of Halo liquids

To date I've tried 6-8 of them and most of them have a characteristically dry vape, which unfortunately lets them down a bit imo, the exceptions to this are the Malibu, Tikki and to a lesser extent the Tru Pure.

They are good liquids and arguably the best at mimicking analogues but ultimately there's only one or two liquids out of 8 that I'd happily vape all day, i'd vape the others all day no problem if they weren't so dry :(.

I'll be putting loads of liquids and stuff on the FS thread (at a knock down price) soon if anyone is interested in trying these.

I've more or less stopped vaping , before I decided to I had ordered a few liquids that arrived, so I couldn't resist trying them
    So how long did this take and did you find that just tasting the juices made you want more?
    Might be interested in your offer when it comes up, 2 mill is enough for a sample, and 10 is wasted if it in the capuchino bracket. I'll watch the sale thread.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    So how long did this take and did you find that just tasting the juices made you want more?
    Might be interested in your offer when it comes up, 2 mill is enough for a sample, and 10 is wasted if it in the capuchino bracket. I'll watch the sale thread.

I was actually surprised how easily I was able to stop vaping, the cravings didn't come around as often as I thought they would and they didn't seem to last long either. I still kept a dual coil topped up and a battery charged, first day I stopped morning vaping and slowly but surely over a week reduced my vaping down to nothing.

Opening up the True Pure did make me stop and think, ahh sure, just this bottle and then we'll quit but I haven't touched it since opening it a few days ago, I'll keep very limited vaping materials within touching distance just in case I ever have an urge to touch an analogue.

I've more or less stopped vaping
    I was actually surprised how easily I was able to stop vaping, the cravings didn't come around as often as I thought they would and they didn't seem to last long either. I still kept a dual coil topped up and a battery charged, first day I stopped morning vaping and slowly but surely over a week reduced my vaping down to nothing.

Opening up the True Pure did make me stop and think, ahh sure, just this bottle and then we'll quit but I haven't touched it since opening it a few days ago, I'll keep very limited vaping materials within touching distance just in case I ever have an urge to touch an analogue.

Was wondering when i would see a post like this.
    How long have you been vaping for Samba? (bearing in mind ya will probably vape when neccesary in future)

derra wrote: »
    Was wondering when i would see a post like this.
    How long have you been vaping for Samba? (bearing in mind ya will probably vape when neccesary in future)

About 7 months, before when I was playing cards for a living, I was easily smoking a pack of camel a day, I can't recall any other method/product for giving up that comes anywhere close to vaping, really is a god send for smokers looking to quit imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,929 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Samba, thats awesome.

I do feel like my own addiction has been probably halved since I started vaping. It used to be the case where I needed two smokes first thing in the morning before I could function, now I could go an hour before having a vape without going mad.

Did you just stop altogether or did you reduce the strength gradually and stop?

About 7 months, before when I was playing cards for a living, I was easily smoking a pack of camel a day, I can't recall any other method/product for giving up that comes anywhere close to vaping, really is a god send for smokers looking to quit imo.

Fair play, it has worked out extremely well for you.
    I'd like to get to that stage where i can just vape when neccesary.
    At the moment i'm still thinking to get this or try that as i enjoy it but definitely wanna rely on vaping less and will focus on that in time.

Any Mods to sell? :P :D

have you looked into that WTA juice stuff that green hornet mentioned in the "original thread" derra?

have you looked into that WTA juice stuff that green hornet mentioned in the "original thread" derra?

Watching it there now, the head on him @ 3:15 , he got some kick out of that juice :D

• Advertisement

hehe, yeah
    im very tempted to try some out, but it'll have to be later in the year.
    if I can just add a small bit of flavourless to my ordinary juices, I'd be delighted. cut down on the vaping while geting more of a hit.. excellent

Advertisement