Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

http://e-smokeireland.eu/epages/950002218.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950002218/Products/%22Wingnut%27s%20Apple%20Pie%22/SubProducts/%22Wingnut%27s%20Apple%20Pie20mg10ml%22

Wingnut's Apple Pie 12mg

Got a bottle of this yesterday, tried it out a bit last night and this morning, and with the Strawberry Milkshake, it does exactly what it says on the bottle! ;)

The only other "apple" juice i've tasted is Dekang, and by tasting this juice, really lets me now how artificial tasting the Dekang stuff is. The apple in this juice tastes just like a really sweet cooking apple that my mother puts in her tarts...it's lovely, and tastes really as close to and apple as you can get.

The Pie part of this juice is really brilliant aswell, it's got a real biscuit flavour to it, but it's not overly bland, it really compliments the juice.

Vapor production is really good aswell, it's not stated on the bottle but it's a nice bit thicker than most of my juices, so i'd be guessing it's got a nice PG/VG ratio.

Over all, another top juice from ESI :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

just to make clear i also purchased from ESI i have not been shopping for milkshake ejuice at Electric and Musical Industries :). Ilike the sound of that apple that taste like a stewed cooking apple with a biscuit taste. will be ordering myself some of that.

Yes, that's it exactly.

I've been Vaping it since this morning, and the more I vape it, the more I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

So after just over a week of vaping and plundering this forum for advice I figured it was payback time in the form of some liquid reviews......

Irish Vapers:
    R4 - a strong contender for the daily vape. Light tobacco base but with a nice caramel sweetness to it. Initially thought I would go for the straighter tobacco tastes but this hits the spot every time.

Fomors - a nice big heavy after-dinner vape. It has that tobacco undertone but a real nice almond nuttiness. The mint is only slight but gives it a nice little lift. Big thick juice and lots of vapour.

E-Cigshop:
    Generally found these flavours lighter - might try putting them aside for a bit and see if they've steeped. Cola shows some promise although as does cappuccino. The menthol is a very icy menthol - like vaping a freezer, very dry but nice if that's what you're after. The one that's a definite non-runner personally is the US Red Mix which is very tobacco - the sort of vape I thought I'd like before I vaped and then didn't. Found it really musty and the taste lingered in my atty for hours to the point where I thought I had a blown atty.

Alba vapours:
    Which brings us to the legendary swedish fish which can best be described as vaping a pack of Refreshers. Light, fruity and fizzy all at the same time. A great daily vape and the one in my tank right now.

Their Menthol is a bit more classic - still icy but not as dry. The black cherry is lighter than some of their other flavours and less sweet - quite an authentic fruit flavour although you would probably want a clean atty to get the most out of it. Would be tempted to keep some in the cupboard for a bit of variety.

Root beer takes a while to get going but is very moreish once it does. Quite subtle at first but the taste gets stronger. Tastes like the real thing and will be a store cupboard favourite. Having put away a fair few Black Russians in my time I was looking forward to the Kahlua although the taste is lighter than I was expecting - more like a White Russian.

Good vapour from all of the above and easy to use but the two from Alba that I'm not getting on with are the Red Apple which is too authentic for me (weird complaint I know) whereas I would prefer something a little sweeter and more appley (suggestions?). The coffee has a great flavour but won't play fair in my imist - the stuff turns so thick that I can't finish a tank without having to clean the atomiser. Shame because the flavour is great.

Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner - Alba's Cinnamon Red Hot. Whilst not an all-day vape it's an absolutely knock-out juice. Think of those round cinnamon sweets that I can't remember the name of (on reflection, they were probably called cinnamon balls) and you're there. The most full-on taste experience yet in a bottle and very reminiscent of the real thing. Lovely :D

'Scuse the long post but got so excited last weekend that I bought enough juice to last me several months :)

We all go through the mad phases of buying heaps of juice, just make sure ya try to finish what ya have, before ya try any more.

otherwise you'll be like me with 1/2 empty bottles lying around :)

*runs off to the alba website to buy some sweedish fish*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

So after just over a week of vaping and plundering this forum for advice I figured it was payback time in the form of some liquid reviews......

Irish Vapers:
    R4 - a strong contender for the daily vape. Light tobacco base but with a nice caramel sweetness to it. Initially thought I would go for the straighter tobacco tastes but this hits the spot every time.

Fomors - a nice big heavy after-dinner vape. It has that tobacco undertone but a real nice almond nuttiness. The mint is only slight but gives it a nice little lift. Big thick juice and lots of vapour.

E-Cigshop:
    Generally found these flavours lighter - might try putting them aside for a bit and see if they've steeped. Cola shows some promise although as does cappuccino. The menthol is a very icy menthol - like vaping a freezer, very dry but nice if that's what you're after. The one that's a definite non-runner personally is the US Red Mix which is very tobacco - the sort of vape I thought I'd like before I vaped and then didn't. Found it really musty and the taste lingered in my atty for hours to the point where I thought I had a blown atty.

Alba vapours:
    Which brings us to the legendary swedish fish which can best be described as vaping a pack of Refreshers. Light, fruity and fizzy all at the same time. A great daily vape and the one in my tank right now.

Their Menthol is a bit more classic - still icy but not as dry. The black cherry is lighter than some of their other flavours and less sweet - quite an authentic fruit flavour although you would probably want a clean atty to get the most out of it. Would be tempted to keep some in the cupboard for a bit of variety.

Root beer takes a while to get going but is very moreish once it does. Quite subtle at first but the taste gets stronger. Tastes like the real thing and will be a store cupboard favourite. Having put away a fair few Black Russians in my time I was looking forward to the Kahlua all though the taste is lighter than I was expecting - more like a White Russian.

Good vapour from all of the above and easy to use but the two from Alba that I'm not getting on with are the Red Apple which is too authentic for me (weird complaint I know) whereas I would prefer something a little sweeter and more appley (suggestions?). The coffee has a great flavour but won't play fair in my imist - the stuff turns so thick that I can't finish a tank without having to clean the atomiser. Shame because the flavour is great.

Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner - Alba's Cinnamon Red Hot. Whilst not an all-day vape it's an absolutely knock-out juice. Think of those round cinnamon sweets that I can't remember the name of (on reflection, they were probably called cinnamon balls) and you're there. The most full-on taste experience yet in a bottle and very reminiscent of the real thing. Lovely :D

'Scuse the long post but got so excited last weekend that I bought enough juice to last me several months :)

Nice Reviews - They can never be too long, its interesting to see other peoples opinions on different juices and gives ideas on some to try out as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

You should try some of the vaporcast sinthol :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

not gona do a big review of it as it's been covered several times recently
    but http://e-smokeireland.eu's strawberry milkshake. it's like i dumped a milkshake into a saucepan and am standing over it inhaling deeply. marvellous stuff

got some ry-c9 too which i'm gonna throw into the RDA once i've vaped up the rest of the milkshake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Liqua Strawberry 9mg - TheBestShop.

Great throat hit

Smells amazing!

Taste isn't quite as good as it smells, but a very natural strawberry aroma, I suspect it would be better using an echomizer, for their inconsistency they still have the best tasting vape imo (catch 22), everything seems a little muted using the DCT.

Good vapour production, though not quite on par with my current favourite Halo - Malibu

Certainly not disappointed I tried it, though still undecided if I'd buy more, it's definitely growing on me the more I vape it.

Shame it's not available in lower nic content.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

If you can buy it with 0 nic you could always get some of that and mix it down yourself?

• Advertisement

stevenmu wrote: »
    If you can buy it with 0 nic you could always get some of that and mix it down yourself?

Good point, I might actually go down that route as I often see liquids available in 0 that then jump to 9 or 12, which are a bit too strong for my liking.

Definitely liking the strawberry,it's like vaping a Mr. Freeze :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Samba wrote: »
    Good point, I might actually go down that route as I often see liquids available in 0 that then jump to 9 or 12, which are a bit too strong for my liking.

Definitely liking the strawberry,it's like vaping a Mr. Freeze :)

Ya back in the Land of Vapour full time again Samba :pac: ?

derra wrote: »
    Ya back in the Land of Vapour full time again Samba :pac: ?

Guilty as charged! :o

Breaking point was on holidays in France, found a poker game that was simply too juicy to drag myself away from, only problem was they all smoked like troopers in a small enclosed room, was horrible, needed to vape to keep my sanity and to stop me from reaching for a smoke!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Samba wrote: »
    Guilty as charged! :o

Breaking point was on holidays in France, found a poker game that was simply too juicy to drag myself away from, only problem was they all smoked like troopers in a small enclosed room, was horrible, needed to vape to keep my sanity and to stop me from reaching for a smoke!

At least you had the means to vape rather than cracking and have a smoke :) Did ya win !?

I won a lot of Sklansky bucks (money you would have won, were it not for people getting lucky on you) in the end it covered my hotel bill for the week, despite running quite bad :)

Strawberry is proving to be a solid all day vape, I'll give it an 8/10 and I'd be inclined to buy more or try out other liquids, almost 50% cheaper than the Halo range too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah, I vape Liqua Strawberry pretty exclusively too. Not too strong of a flavour so it's pretty easy to vape for long periods.

If your liking the strawberry, get yourself a 10ml bottle of Strawberry Milkshake from e-smokeireland.eu....

Definitely worth a punt, I think it's nicer than the Liqua stuff to be honest!

A couple more juice reviews! :)

all from www.e-smokeireland.eu

All direct dripped using a 510 atty @ 4.2v

Whiskey Cream:
    I don't really drink all too often, but when i do, the tipple of choice is Jack Daniels, and this, well, it's pretty damn close tasting, it's got the heat of drinking a raw shot of JD, but it's got a really smooth taste from the cream side of it. lovely juice, be great to take a break from the sweet stuff.

Chocolate Coconut:
    This tastes exactly like a bounty bar, the mixture of chocolate and coconut is spot on, not a lot more can be said about it :)

The ANTO Mix:
    This one is really bothering me, i can't for the life of me figure out what it is!!!!! The site says it's a tobacco vape, it is, but there's another flavor there that's more striking and i can't figure it out, it's some kind of spice, but i just can't get it....i guess i'll have to keep on vaping it till i figure it out!

Coco Choc Mint :
    The only reason i'm picking coconut out in this, is cus it says it on the bottle, but if i was to blind taste it, i'd say it's 100% Mint Choc-chip icecream...it's lovely...infact it's a little too nice. :)

Banana Tart:
    Probably one of my favourite juices from ESI, The sweetness of the banana is really strong, but it's toned down by the tart(base of the tart) flavor, and it's coming through really nicely.

)

my god
    my ****ing throat
    it is *exactly* like those little round cinnamon sweets or aniseed balls

jesus christ
    the pain

love it

--edit

dont know how much of that cinnamon stuff ill vape tbh. it's delicious, but its bloody sore

got some alba vapours cola too which im enjoying quite a bit
    it'll be a while before I vape the remnants of the swedish fish out of this carto so atm i'm vaping a swedish fish/cola hybrid which is actually bloody delicious
    as far as I can tell the juice does taste pretty authentic

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

my god
    my ****ing throat
    it is *exactly* like those little round cinnamon sweets or aniseed balls

jesus christ
    the pain

Soz:)

I'm not getting that at all on my imist - pain that is. Probably because it's quite a cool vape and I might not be getting as much flavour as you. That said, it's strong alright. Not a daily vape by any means but when you want a little burst of flavour it's evil.

Cola will be added to the next order. Using different attys now (the new replacements from BV) and whereas I was having no joy with the alba coffee before it's vaping lovely now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,929 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

eeloe wrote: »
    The ANTO Mix:
    This one is really bothering me, i can't for the life of me figure out what it is!!!!! The site says it's a tobacco vape, it is, but there's another flavor there that's more striking and i can't figure it out, it's some kind of spice, but i just can't get it....i guess i'll have to keep on vaping it till i figure it out!

Let me know when you think you've figured it out and I'll tell you the little story of how it was conceived. :D

Let me know when you think you've figured it out and I'll tell you the little story of how it was conceived. :D

I think I know... and I want none of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

it started with montolbarn

I'm spent....I went thought about 2ml of it in a couple of hours trying to get it earlier today....

Is it some kinda clove? There's a strong taste of something I can only describe as 'Christmas' off it!?

Digby, he was going to call it Man Juice!!

Right, I vaped nothing but a mix of dekang USA Mix and Caramel 50/50(before Strawberry Milkshake came into my life:p).

Paul tried his hand at it, named it after me:o, released it to the public and I feckin hated it.:p

Basically its the above mix, I think!!, but the over riding taste I get is licorice. And I hate licorice.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

There is something else in there you're forgetting about Anto.. Eeloe youve just given me some great ideas for the Christmas flavours but your gonna have to make do with this til december.....reindeer juice hmmmmmm...:D

Mike, it's mad, I don't get a hint of liquorice off it at all....crazy!

Wingnut, have I awoken some kind of juice making animal? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,924 ✭✭✭✭Esel

eeloe wrote: »
    The ANTO Mix:
    I'm betting ANTO = ANiseed TObacco. Remember those aniseed balls you sucked as a kid? :D

Or else Anto from Ballyer has hit on a formula he decided to name after himself......

Not your ornery onager

Esel wrote: »
    Or else Anto from Ballyer has hit on a formula he decided to name after himself......

Thats it.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

Time for a long overdue review on some Vaporcast juices.
    I got some of these around February, but the OH fell off the wagon, and has only returned to vaping this week.

Southern Freeze: 1.2mg.

Strawberry and Peach, with Menthol.
    Seriously nice juice. For all those who don't like the harsh menthol, this might well hit the spot. It tastes like a cool, mild mint undertone, with the strawberry and peach overtones.
    Lovely! Definitely going to order some of this.

Prothol: 0.6mg.

How to describe this. It's creamy, and sweet, and minty cool - but very smooth. Even at 0.6mg, it packs a decent throat hit, surprisingly.
    This might just turn out to be an all time favourite.
    No. 1 on the list for an order.

Adams Apple: 0.6 mg.

Apple, with just a little menthol.
    Hard to describe. Fresh, I suppose is the best I can come up with. The apple flavour is pretty authentic, without being as cloyingly sweet as some apple juices I tasted. The menthol might best be described as understated. You can notice the coolness, alright, but the taste is apple, more than menthol, if that makes any sense.

StrawPeary Chill: 1.2mg

Strawberry and Pear, with a hint of menthol.
    More strawberry than pear, although the pear can be tasted.
    Again, the menthol is detectable, but as an undertone.
    Decent throat hit for a 1.2mg.
    Another one for the order list.
    Definitely one to consider if you're a fruit juices fan.

Safe sex on the beach.
    Can't remember what strength,(I think it might have been 1.2mg) because he actually finished that one before he fell off the wagon.:D

Orange, cranberry, and peach, with menthol.
    Now I hate cranberry with a vengeance, and I'm not a peach fan - but the flavour is mostly orange,with peach undertones. The cranberry isn't really all that detectable (thankfully, in my case:D), and the menthol is again, understated.
    Much to my own amazement - I really liked it, and I will order again.

Overall - I'm nearly afraid to recommend these juices, because I'm afraid that, like me, you might just fall in love with them.
    I'm giving my man a week or 10 days to find his nicotine level - then placing an order, all of the above flavours, and probably a few more, too, based purely on the fact that he liked all of them, so far.

Flat rate shipping is around 8 euro ($11 US) - so, overall pretty reasonable, if you're ordering a couple of bottles - and I plan on ordering a load.:p
    I'm actually tempted to order 0 nic for myself. Must. not. go. there.:o

Advertisement