Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

not really a menthol fan

i love my diy inawera eucalyptus and the irishvapers whitelabel cliodhna but other than that, I dont really have time for any.. although its possible I just havent tried the right ones

• Registered Users Posts: 38,775 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

http://e-smokeireland.eu/epages/950002218.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=%2FShops%2F950002218%2FProducts%2F%22Whiskey+Cream%22%2FSubProducts%2FWhiskey20mg10ml
    Tastes like old socks boiled in milk, but mix it 50/50 with vanilla and it becomes quite mellow.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

IV Paris City Life by TEF 12mg

Smelling the liquids from the bottle this one really caught my nose and I was looking forward to trying it...boy was I wrong.

Kind of like the Dekang bubble gum it smells interesting from the bottle but once you start vaping it's fairly rancid.

Intense liquor with citrus blend, soft drink and nuances of coconut and whisky.

Supposedly anyway, for me, it's like perfumed cherry and watermelon sherbert, each mouthful of vape accentuates different flavours, one mouthful is a horrid perfume taste, followed by a more pleasant cherry sherbert, but overall the perfume vibe is horrid.

And another freshly opened carto hits the bin, sigh.

Won't bother describing vape or throat hit as it's a pointless exercise due to the taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

That Orange ice cream from e-smoke is only beautiful :D

Nice throat hit, ok amount of vapor, & fantastic super split flavor!!.
    I'm going be ordering a few bigger bottles of this next week.

(Ego T battery, Duel coil carto & 11mg Juice)

yeah it is quite like a supersplit.. its crazy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

yeah it is quite like a supersplit.. its crazy

Must open that bottle next. Just started on the vampires kiss and loving it.

I spent last week going around with the ectoplasm in my clear dct. Thought it looked very funky with my silver ego until a friend (who works with the homeless) asked what I was doing carrying around methadone!!! Apparently it looks the exact same

Have been enjoying a lot of dekangs plain caramel too. Have had that as a back up while I chop and change between new flavours I'm trying

• Registered Users Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

sept09baby wrote: »
    Have been enjoying a lot of dekangs plain caramel too. Have had that as a back up while I chop and change between new flavours I'm trying

That Caramel with Dekang USA mix is exceptional.

All from E-smokeireland

New York Cheesecake - Lol this taste exactly like its supposed to. The biscuit part tastes like its fresh out of the oven and almost has a coconut taste to it. A really nice vape and not sickening like I was expecting, could vape this all day. Like the milkshake has a really full and not cutting throat hit, good vapour reproduction and really nice gourmet cheesecake taste.

Tropical Breeze - A nice peachy acidic tropical punch taste. If anyone remembers the "Two Same" cool pops from the 80's this tastes exactly like them. Good throat hit, vapour reproduction and loads of flavour.

Vampires Kiss - This is a strange one for me as I hate menthol or anything minty yet I cant keep it out of my mouth. Its a mad mix of Ice cold and Fruity with a huge cool throat hit from the menthol. I could easily smoke this all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

IV Culann 12mg

Tastes like hazelnut yoghurt with a dallop of chestnut cream. It's quite pleasant but again just not really for me personally.

Taste - 7/10

Vape product - 7/10

Throat hit - 5/10

Here's my take on the the few I've tried from the IV white label range, the dark liquids were generally novelty vapes imo, and my gripe with dark liquids hasn't gone away, they can be inconsistent on vape production and they also tend to clog up cartos and attys quite fast, leaving you with a tight draw.

I went back to the Cliodhna (which is a clear liquid) and really enjoyed it, of all of them I'm pretty sure this is the only one I'd seriously consider getting more of.

I never really got to try the Formors properly, as I kept using it in cartos that had held other liquids, but it would be on par with the above, pleasant but nothing to write home about imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

666 - think this might be good if you like that sort of thing. There's definitely a nice nutty tobacco flavour in there but it has that USA Red ashtray flavour that I can't stand in there too. I wouldn't rule it out just because it's not my favorite, it's just not my thing.

Hands up, I was wrong about this. After a few weeks in the juice box it's a different beast altogether. It's turned into a really smooth but full-on nutty tobacco without a hint of the ashtray flavour that I mentioned before.

Juices from Highbrow Vapour arrived a while back and there's a mega-review coming in the next few days. Spoiler: expect gushing praise.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

From e-smokeireland.eu

Ectocooler 12 mg

Well,i have to say i love this, it's just like ectoplasma, but with a little bit of menthol, it really brings the whole thing in to check, the lemon and lime from the ectoplasma is much sweeter, due to the menthol holding it back, and the cooling sensation from the menthol isn't too over powering, nice and refreshing :)

Finally got Orange Ice Pop from E-smokeireland.eu. I'm loving it.:D Its uncanny how similar it is to a Super Split.

Vapour is really good, really fills the mouth with tasty vapour. I'm finding the throat hit huge with this but it might be down to a new dualer I used. The flavour is great especially on exhale - exactly like a Supersplit without the frozen tongue.

Been slowly writing this post for the past week or so – it’s long. Rather than post bit by bit, I thought I’d put up a group test from Highbrowvapor.com. Read so many good reports that I’d thought I’d give them a try once payday arrived and by god I’m glad I did. They make many of their own flavourings from real rather than synthesised ingredients and all juices are made to order - everything is customisable from the amount of flavour to adding additional flavours.

Packaging and shipping. Shipping isn’t cheap at 20$ but they do throw in a free 10ml of juice for overseas customers to help offset this. You get to pick which juice and as with all their juices you can specify mix and flavouring options. Inside your USPS box you’ll find 1 or more packages securely wrapped in bubble wrap. Once you manage to break inside you’ll find the bottles wrapped in brown paper and tied with twine. Nice touch.

Vapour and throat hit. Entirely at your discretion but the bases seem top notch. They offer everything from 100% PG to 100% vg and anything in between in a range of strengths. Their standard mix is 80/20 pg/vg but I upped all mine to 70/30 at 18mg. At 30% vg juices still gave good throat hit as well as clouds of vapour.

The legendary Orange de Sangre – it’s a damn orange. It doesn’t just taste like an orange, it IS an orange. I challenge anyone to find a more authentic fruit flavour than this. This isn’t just an orange juice thing going on here, oh no, it’s the whole damn orange flesh, zest and all. Ordered with 25% more flavour but I’m tempted to go double-bubble on this and crank it up.

Heavenly Macaroon – this is a knockout dessert vape and tastes exactly as it should. A little bit of nuttiness from the almond and a nice blast of cocunutty dryness all balanced off with a nice hint of sweet milk chocolate. I often find dessert vapes can be a bit cloying and synthetically sweet but this one is real as real can be. Absolutely mouth-watering. Not an all dayer but one of the most authentic treat vapes I’ve found. Ordered with 25% extra flavour and probably doesn’t need much more.

There’s a pattern developing here as Cappuccino Diablo is the most authentic cappuccino I’ve tried yet. Great milky taste with just the right amount of sweetness, the coffee’s in there too (well it would need to be) but is nicely balanced so as not to overpower the effect. If you take the cone off the atty it smells like an empty cup. Despite the smoothness there’s a nice TH to it. Strikes me as a really good base for adding a few drops of other flavours and will be experimenting with a few drops of vanilla or hazelnut in this.

Hazlenut Cream does what it says on the tin. At first, the creaminess isn’t that apparent but starts to cut through on the after taste although not as full on creamy as the cappuccino. Quite a subtle flavour all in all but pleasant enough for any time of the day. Produced clouds of vapour and responded well at higher voltages which bring out some sweetness.

Blueberry is a nice complex take on the flavour and made, I suspect, with real fruit. Unlike other versions I’ve tried which are rather one dimensional this is multi-layered. It’s got the juiciness of the fruit but also a little of the tartness from the skin going on in there as well. Ordered with 50% more flavour but would recommend doubling it up.

Coffee Dark Roast. Been looking for my perfect coffee for and struggling with what’s around but this is as close as I’ve got. Didn’t get on with it first but went back to it after a week and it was a different beast. None of that candy coffee taste, this is as close to an unsweetened cup of freshly brewed coffee as I’ve found yet. The fact that it’s so straight probably stops it being an all day vape. 50% more flavour added and I’d say it needs it. Again, works well at higher voltages where the roast becomes a bit darker. One for breakfast for all us coffee-heads but possibly not to everyones taste.

Steeped with real vanilla beans, the Bourbon Bean Vanilla is a posh take on the flavour. None of your cheap ice-creaminess here, this is a subtle yet complex flavour with a nice hint of smokiness. Massively smooth and creamy with perfect sweetness – not too strong, not too light and the after-taste is amazing. Could easily be a daily vape. I ordered with double flavour and I can see this being very subtle otherwise. Lovely.

And so, on to the booze. Amaretto Amore is a good take on the drink. Subtle and quite delicate – works nicely at a low voltage. Almond with a hint of fruit and dark sugar. Not a lot else to say on this one, maybe not my favourite out of the bag but still a good juice. If I hadn’t have already tried everything above it might stand out a bit more. I suspect this might end up in the cappuccino diablo. Finally, Buttered Rum And Then Some lives up to its name. it’s one of the more complex flavours here with a heady mix of lovely butter and nuts infused with warming spices and vanilla with a heady shot of very natural tasting rum. Got mine with an extra shot of rum and it makes for the perfect late night vape.

Overall, hugely impressed with these people and the only downside is that they’re likely to stop me experimenting with other suppliers – I’ll be going back for 30ml of many of these as I can see them becoming juice staples. Will try a few other flavours next time and post when I do but on the basis of this batch they come highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Not an eLiquid review as such, but all evening I have been vaping USA Mix, mixed with a few drops of Menthol, in a CE4+. A really pleasant vape - can't put it down!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

Hi
    I am looking for veg based coconut flavour - any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

Xantia wrote: »
    Hi
    I am looking for veg based coconut flavour - any ideas?

VG based?

Thebestshop maybe try searching down the online shops,
    if you cant get any let me know as im in cork and always mix some for
    the missus thats her favorite at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

Thanks Stefan,
    I just got used to the VG stuff,
    I spilled some of the non VG on my hand last year and it seems my skin does not like it at all.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Dekang White Coffee 12mg

50ml is €15 at The Best Shop, my new all day vape, this stuff is pretty damn amazing, it tastes EXACTLY like a cup of milky Nescafé instant coffee with 2 sugars, the nicest Dekang juice I've tasted, and I've pretty much had all of them at this stage!

Vapor production is the same as with any of the Dekang juice , 80/20 mix so it's grand

Throat hit @ 12mg is noticeable, but not over powering at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,775 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Bandi - from Easy e-liquid shop.

Have you ever worked in a linoleum factory when the vats have overheated and you're rolling around on the production room floor trying to get that horrible taste out of your mouth?
    Or, more likely, do you ever take the lid off a shoebox containing your new trainers and get the whiff of fresh plastic/fabric/Goretex/leather uppers and synthetic soles? The difference is, a nice new trainer smell is something pleasant (not like an old trainer smell).
    That's what Bandi is like.
    It's awful. It's bloody horrible; can you imagine chewing those trainers?
    I think the clue is in the name - Bandi - elasticbandy - like chewing on a handful of rubber bands.

Avoid.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Best review ever in the the history of this thread :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Just started into some of the easy-eliquid juices I got in the sale. The Koko Tab Blend Blue is extremely good. It's a bit like Halo Torque56 but much stronger tobacco wise and much less of the sticky nutty flavour.

I hope this is basically the same as the Dekang tab because I'll be looking for a lot more of it in future

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Just got the Coco Choc Mint from esmokeireland. Its yum ! Would highly recommend.

Bringing me back to getting choc mint ice cream as a kid :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Need to get some juice and TBS is closed until the 26th and I usually get Liqua from them. Came across this new (to me anyway) range on ecigshop.eu

http://e-cigshop.eu/e-Liquid-for-electronic-cigarettes/The-Eliquid-Factory-e-Liquid

No real description though. Anybody try them yet?

dugie from ukvapers did some reviews on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/V2GBR

dont think he liked them

have you tried irishvapers whitelabel juices?

dugie from ukvapers did some reviews on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/V2GBR

dont think he liked them

have you tried irishvapers whitelabel juices?

Yeah, I've tried Blathnaid and it's not bad at all but I find it a bit sticky or something. Even the bottle got a bit smelly.

I'll probably try a couple of different White Label ones though.

the culainn is very nice
    and the cliodhna is a lovely mentholy vape

the culainn is very nice
    and the cliodhna is a lovely mentholy vape

I'll give them both a shot so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

the culainn is very nice

I ordered from themselves 2 days ago and they threw in a 5ml bottle of it for free, its fantastic stuff!

Then again i'm only starting and i'm getting used to them all. I dont like the setanta the do as much and i havent tried the R4 yet but will give it a go.

yeah the culainn is lovely stuff

it's a real.. i dunno how to describe it.. the flavour fills your mouth as you're vaping it.. like chewing on very thick flavoured air

• Advertisement

I got three 10ml juices from IV this week and they threw in a 5ml Blathnad as well. For some reason they seem to not work that well with my RDA though - the coil gets fouled up pretty quickly.

Nice juices though but not quite all day vapes for me.

Advertisement