Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ufirst Account

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

robz150 wrote: »
    Yeah, I am attending but even if I wasn't it just the fact there's no 'cash-back' tab to submit the Ticketmaster reference. Does anyone else have a cash back tab in the tickets section - its simply not there for me and I'm wondering is it just me or has it been removed, was it ever there?

It used to be there, it has been removed when they redid the website which is a disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭robz150

It used to be there, it has been removed when they redid the website which is a disgrace.

Thanks, at least now I know. When I rang twice last night they told me it was there for them but I got the impression they were looking at screenshots and not a live site. I can ring them back now and get this sorted.

Ok their now say there aware of the missing 'cash-back' tab or at least they've had reports from others. They advised me to send the details of the tickets booked to ticketbooking@ufirstaccount.ie and they will process it.

Yes and you will then get a response saying please allow 30 days to pass before letting us know,

That being said I think they do actually register it in the background without letting on and you will get your money, its just very frustrating hounding them.

What I do is I have a google drive document where i enter all my details tickets, codes, amounts etc, once a month my phone alerts me to email them and i send in my list of tickets they havent credited yet and to be fair its all I have to do, when I started initially by chasing and calling etc it drove me up the walls.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mydiscworld

So when you login to ufirstaccount.ie and try to purchase tickets for an event.
    When you try the search and its not found you can click on the link to ticketmaster and purchase the tickets.

After you have purchased the tickets you are supposed to send the ticketmaster reference via the 'cash-back' tab in the ufirst account. My problem is there is no such tab in the website.

I rang the helpdesk and they should be a tab on the tickets main page, they will get someone to call me back but god knows when. Tried firefox and IE no luck

Anyone else find this? am I doing something wrong?

any help appreciated :)

I'm having this exact problem. No sign of the 'cash-back' tab

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,696 ✭✭✭Raoul

Yes and you will then get a response saying please allow 30 days to pass before letting us know,

That being said I think they do actually register it in the background without letting on and you will get your money, its just very frustrating hounding them.

What I do is I have a google drive document where i enter all my details tickets, codes, amounts etc, once a month my phone alerts me to email them and i send in my list of tickets they havent credited yet and to be fair its all I have to do, when I started initially by chasing and calling etc it drove me up the walls.
    Do you use the email that was used above?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

Anyone else apply for this last week. I applied on Thursday, haven't heard anything since.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Doodah7

rovoagho wrote: »
    Anyone else apply for this last week. I applied on Thursday, haven't heard anything since.

Completed my application in my local branch on Friday evening (last customer of the day). I rang yesterday morning and they had no details and then, mysteriously, an hour later I received an email to say that I was good to go.

Worth ringing the contact number to see what the story is.

Raoul wrote: »
    Do you use the email that was used above?

I use this one: enquiries@ufirstaccount.ie

I got a reply from: ticketbooking@ufirstaccount.ie:

hank you for your email.

Your purchase has been registered and your xxxx euros cashback is being processed. Please allow 10 working days for this to be credited to your current account.

and two days later from cash-backconfirmation@ufirstaccount.ie:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TICKET PURCHASE

Thank you for your recent order for event tickets. We hope you have enjoyed using the ufirst Ticket Booking Service and are pleased to inform you that your 25% cash-back for this order has been calculated as detailed below and is available for you to view in your online Cash-back Summary at www.ufirstaccount.ie within the Ticket Service Booking page.

Your Cash-back amount: €xxxx

Don’t forget to check your Cash-back Summary regularly to see any pending payments plus all of the cash-back you have been paid to date. Cash-back will be paid directly into your account within 30 days.

Enjoy the show!

Kind regards,

The ufirst Ticket Booking Service Team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Where do you enter your ticketmaster ref number on the newly designed site? Cant find it.

Where do you enter your ticketmaster ref number on the newly designed site? Cant find it.

Its not there you have to email the ticketmaster details to ticketbooking@ufirstaccount.ie

Its not there you have to email the ticketmaster details to ticketbooking@ufirstaccount.ie

It says there should be a 'cash-back tab'

Think you have to wait 30 days, I got the following reply:
    Thank you for your email.

If you have booked tickets through your Ufirst membership website, they are eligible for cashback.

Please allow 30 days for your cashback to appear on your account. Once this time has lapsed, please send the information again and we will investigate further.

Kind regards

I know about the 30 days yep.
    What I'm talkin about is when you do a search on the ufirstaccount site and no results are shown (about 99% of the time). You are forwarded to the ticketmaster.co.uk site, and it says 'To ensure that your cash-back payment is paid automatically for online bookings please provide us the booking reference you receive from Ticketmaster by completing the cash-back form.'
    It also says
    'Click on the "Cash-back" tab to submit your booking reference number.'
    Before the ufirstaccount site was redesigned about a month ago, there was a cash-back tab, but I can't find it now.

I know about the 30 days yep.
    What I'm talkin about is when you do a search on the ufirstaccount site and no results are shown (about 99% of the time). You are forwarded to the ticketmaster.co.uk site, and it says 'To ensure that your cash-back payment is paid automatically for online bookings please provide us the booking reference you receive from Ticketmaster by completing the cash-back form.'
    It also says
    'Click on the "Cash-back" tab to submit your booking reference number.'
    Before the ufirstaccount site was redesigned about a month ago, there was a cash-back tab, but I can't find it now.
    Read the thread. Its already been answered. A few posts back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

I had to call them up and then email them details of tickets earlier in the month. I bought the tickets in mid December. Talking to them last Monday they said all was sorted they would process the payment.

Got an email over the weekend thanking me for my purchase of tickets and informing me cash would be refunded in the next 30 days.

So it could be a full 2 months between day of purchase and when I will get my Cash Back. Very long waiting period.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mydiscworld

I can't understand how this problem with the missing cash back tab has still not been resolved. They've known for ages

I can't understand how this problem with the missing cash back tab has still not been resolved. They've known for ages

Now that they are phasing out the ufirst account (or at least not allowing new applications) they probably aren't putting as much resources into it.

I just had a look at the dining guide and I see that it is now only four restaurants: pjs restaurant, the q west, druids and the skylon.

That is a pretty poor selection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Raoul wrote: »
    I just had a look at the dining guide and I see that it is now only four restaurants: pjs restaurant, the q west, druids and the skylon.

That is a pretty poor selection.

Sorry, just to be clear, there are four restaurants in Dublin. From a quick look down the list there are a further 34 restaurants in the rest of country. Not quite the same thing...

Yeah, sorry, that is just in Dublin. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Golfwidow

How can I access my ufirst account? Am I supposed to know my ufirst a/c number or is it the same as my Ulster Bank a/c number? I have had this facility for a few years but only used it for the over draught facility . I'm definitely gonna start using it for tickets, dining, holiday insurance etc.. Can anyone help here please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Golfwidow wrote: »
    How can I access my ufirst account? Am I supposed to know my ufirst a/c number or is it the same as my Ulster Bank a/c number? I have had this facility for a few years but only used it for the over draught facility . I'm definitely gonna start using it for tickets, dining, holiday insurance etc.. Can anyone help here please?

To register for the website you need to enter a few details. It will ask for your bank account number to verify you have a ufirst account.

https://www.ufirstaccount.ie/secure/WebEnable.aspx

Once you get registered online it is easy enough to get started and register for the insurance and look up tickets and travel etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

I have only tried to use my ufirst to buy tickets for the 1st time but I just cant submit the order. I can get the tickets and even put them in my basket but just cant buy them. I click purchase and nothing happens except the time runs down.
    Any ideas on how to solve this ???

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Trend Setter in Training

meolwan wrote: »
    I have only tried to use my ufirst to buy tickets for the 1st time but I just cant submit the order. I can get the tickets and even put them in my basket but just cant buy them. I click purchase and nothing happens except the time runs down.
    Any ideas on how to solve this ???

Best off just to order on the normal ticketmaster.ie site and submit your claim to the following address (ticketbooking@ufirstaccount.ie), you will need to include the following info:

Name of Event:
    Date of Event:
    Venue:
    Number of tickets booked:
    Price per ticket:
    Booking fee:
    Postage Charge:
    Booking Reference:
    Date tickets were booked:
    Your contact telephone number:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

The ticketmaster cashback service is a joke TBH. I bought tickets in December, and have had to send numerous emails just to get them to start processing the cashback. Got an email on the 31st Jan to say that it was processing and to wait 30 days, then I got 2 letters in the post on Monday, dated the 30th Jan, to say that it should be in my account within 2-3 days :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Ulster Bank's IT in general seems to be a mess!

It became apparent to me only by chance recently that they have changed the way they insure phones. I had mine registered some time ago but when I logged on recently there was no record of it!

Spoke to the centre and they said that you now don't need to register the details at all but that it helps! (?)

Everyone in insured and To claim insurance you just need to prove that you owned the phone.

Fingers crossed I won't ever need to deal with them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Trend Setter in Training

kcb wrote: »
    Ulster Bank's IT in general seems to be a mess!

It became apparent to me only by chance recently that they have changed the way they insure phones. I had mine registered some time ago but when I logged on recently there was no record of it!

Spoke to the centre and they said that you now don't need to register the details at all but that it helps! (?)

Everyone in insured and To claim insurance you just need to prove that you owned the phone.

Fingers crossed I won't ever need to deal with them!!

That sounds promising…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Have had to chase up with them for the cash back on tickets pretty much every time I booked anything in the last six months.

Prior to that it was a little better in terms of automatically refunding the cash.

Getting really annoying having to chase them when it surely isn't that hard to get the system operating as it should.

Advertisement