Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE PTS?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Kerry EMT

adam88 wrote: »
    God there some size of yokes. It be fun tryin to get in to some nursing homes with those lol

Looks like there will be plenty of scrapes and scratches on then in a short time!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Thepredator

That's alot bigger than the ones i've seen parked in naas and in mercedes on the long mile road.

Good luck to all who are going for interview next week. Fingers crossed for us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭adam88

I presume it's formal with suits and tie. Or would formal pants shirt and tie suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭STANDCLEAR!!!

I presume it's formal with suits and tie. Or would formal pants shirt and tie suffice.

Think a suit might be the better option.......what day did you get?

• Advertisement

Think a suit might be the better option.......what day did you get?

Same as, was advised to wear a suit. Put the best foot forward.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 PMC_

I think the suit is the best option too. Roll on Thursday!

PMC_ wrote: »
    I think the suit is the best option too. Roll on Thursday!

Good luck Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 PMC_

Cheers - all the best to you too

• Registered Users Posts: 27 kwall04

Finished the interview this morning, was very structured. Best of luck to all who are going for interview

• Advertisement

I'm Thursday myself, the heat is on! :-)

Good luck guys your nearly there!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Medic475

I ponder will they ask anything about CPG's or ask about a scenario etc? Or will it all just be based around skills, knowledge, experience etc?

Medic475 wrote: »
    I ponder will they ask anything about CPG's or ask about a scenario etc? Or will it all just be based around skills, knowledge, experience etc?

Personally my knowledge of cpg's and meds will be razor Sharp, I think that could be important but that's just me.

True, same as but just curious! Just thought it might be all skill knowledge experience etc they might ask about.! :)

What experience do you all have? Voluntary, private, etc?

True, same as but just curious! Just thought it might be all skill knowledge experience etc they might ask about.! :)

You know what they say! "fail to prepare prepare to fail" just in case :-)

Iv got 16 years in a voluntary organisation, I hope it counts for something. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭BabyWipes

16 years with Voluntary Organisation, 8 years with the DF and 5 years working in care of the elderly

Well had the interview earlier. Very structured indeed!!!

Well had the interview earlier. Very structured indeed!!!
    When you say structured what do you mean exactly. Is it that its well planned or what

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Adam,

If you have a look at the interview pack which was sent out to you, it details the process for the interview. They literaly follow this......

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Louth EMT

Anyone know when the interviews will be completed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

I have a friend doing his tomorrow. So thinking tomorrow or Friday.

Was also told at the interview, it would be around Friday of next week before we hear anything back.

Can't wait to get it over and done with! The suspense is killing me! :-)

Same as. I've mine tomorrow and just want it over with now. At least it'll be out of my hands then

Same as. I've mine tomorrow and just want it over with now. At least it'll be out of my hands then

I'm in the morning myself, on the positive side at least we had more time to prep!

When you say structured what do you mean exactly. Is it that its well planned or what

Had the interview yesterday. They followed the structure exactly as it states in the packs. Well roll on Friday week.

Went very well! Now for more waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Louth EMT

Guys, forget about it now. No post mortems. What will be will be. You probability done better than you think. Most of us tend to focus on the bad points in the interview but there has to be some positives also. Focus on the good points. Good luck to us all.

Louth EMT wrote: »
    Guys, forget about it now. No post mortems. What will be will be. You probability done better than you think. Most of us tend to focus on the bad points in the interview but there has to be some positives also. Focus on the good points. Good luck to us all.

I was talking to the girl that was signing us in and she was saying there hoping to have the results out by Tuesday evening. Its just inputin our scores into the computer and pressing send at this stage. But just forget about it now. It's done

On reflection It is an experience that I will never forget, that was my first interview and you really have to do your homework to preform well on the day because they can put you on the spot.

Good luck to one and all if you worked hard for it you deserve it!! :-)

Now for the waiting game! I hate the waiting game!!! :-p

• Advertisement

I think we all put our ability to perform in an interview down. We all done the best we can do. Yes the hardest part is the waiting, but as has been said already, what is done is done.
    Good luck to everyone and roll on next week.

Advertisement