Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE PTS?

Options
1363738394042»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭sjb25

corkemt wrote: »
    Ya you can say that again, I know 9 that are gone and going and that's only from 2 city stations and ever before they left we were short staffed with reliefs. And there's another paramedic programme supposingly for September with a load more Icos leaving for that too. I'd say this Ico panel could be almost women out. :) good luck for some 😉

Yeah I heard September aswell For next class I may be lucky enough to make that one possibly :) and I know 2 ICOs who will be most likely with me :) so they are running short I'd say at least half the student paramedic panel must be serving ICOs I'd reckon
    Will be good for some I just missed out on both ICO recruitment with driving liecences my own fault would love to be doing it but got on the student paramedic panel so not so bad and hopefully will make the next class but if not il go for this when it comes up

• Registered Users Posts: 21 pagey2

Any idea on how many is left on this panel. Or what number there up to on it

• Registered Users Posts: 41 corkemt

sjb25 wrote: »
    Yeah I heard September aswell For next class I may be lucky enough to make that one possibly :) and I know 2 ICOs who will be most likely with me :) so they are running short I'd say at least half the student paramedic panel must be serving ICOs I'd reckon
    Will be good for some I just missed out on both ICO recruitment with driving liecences my own fault would love to be doing it but got on the student paramedic panel so not so bad and hopefully will make the next class but if not il go for this when it comes up

Ya I'm gone to the paramedic class in sept as well, just missed may class by 5-6 places and like yourself a few of my fello Icos will be leaving too. Ico recruitment of new panel should be sooner rather than later so guys make sure you have your licences. 😉

Ya I'm gone to the paramedic class in sept as well, just missed may class by 5-6 places and like yourself a few of my fello Icos will be leaving too. Ico recruitment of new panel should be sooner rather than later so guys make sure you have your licences. 😉

Il be boarderline for the next one hope I do make it can't wait the get started :) everyting going right I mite see you in sept :)

sjb25 wrote: »
    Il be boarderline for the next one hope I do make it can't wait the get started :) everyting going right I mite see you in sept :)

Defo, might see you there, might even find out who sjb25 is after all, ha ha lol.

As far as the last class which came in March 2014 I think if I remember right, one of them was in the early to late 60's so the panel is current stalled around there at present, they train about 15 per class. Not sure but I don't think that panel is much bigger, maybe 20 - 30 max left id say, can anyone verify that please?

• Advertisement

Is there a supplementary panel for the last Ico recruitment or just the one panel

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dlanod

when is the next class starting

pagey2 wrote: »
    Is there a supplementary panel for the last Ico recruitment or just the one panel

With the student paramedic panel there was a 2 supplementary panels named as B and C. However I do not recall any supplementary panels with the ICO panel. Open to correction but I'm fairly sure. Hope it helps

I just hope there's truth in the rumour regarding june

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dlanod

new staff in july they say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pauld81

Expression of Interest emails today

pauld81 wrote: »
    Expression of Interest emails today

How many posts were advertised? Wohooo transfer he I come 😉

How many posts were advertised? Wohooo transfer he I come 😉
    North Leinster x2. West x2. South x8

Has Manorhamilton been in contact with anyone yet or do they wait to contact after the closing date

Has Manorhamilton been in contact with anyone yet or do they wait to contact after the closing date

Normally a couple of days after closing date for expressions of interest they start sending offers out

He are probably looking at being placed in all three stations Bantry, Mallow and Cork city for Cork in South I'd say in relation to cork 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Biffokw

Are the offers gone out yet

What's your start date guys on the offer?

29th of June all going well

29th of June all going well

Oh that's great, Ye should be on the road for the 3rd August :D

• Advertisement

Plenty of offers out this morning!!
    Best of luck to ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Biffokw

Where are the offer for

South West x11
    South East x1
    North West x7
    West x2
    North East x2

North East x2 Expression of Interest request yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 icv1111

how many people from the panel did they take on from this campaign in total?
    does anybody know about the current 2015 panel?

Advertisement