Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Another Quick Question: I remember reading a while back that your PS3 could be switched on remotely so that you could use Remote Play. Is this possible with the Vita [or at all!]? If so, how do you set it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

There's an option in settings on the PS3. Once that is set up when you connect via remote play on the Vita it switches on the PS3 for you. I can't remember off hand all the settings, but it is easy to do, just launch Remote Play and follow the instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

seeing as I can't add funds to my wallet with my o2 visa card is there any other way to add funds to my wallet?
    I have the same problem now using a BOI Mastercard, it the first time trying to add funds since getting the Vita, it wont work via the Vita or PS3

Got it sorted!!! Hadn't update my CC details

Ronan wrote: »
    There's an option in settings on the PS3. Once that is set up when you connect via remote play on the Vita it switches on the PS3 for you. I can't remember off hand all the settings, but it is easy to do, just launch Remote Play and follow the instructions.

Just found it online.

Settings > Remote Play Settings > Remote Start

Cheers mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

mise wrote: »
    Anyone else's Motorstorm RC times not being added to the ranked leaderboards?

Yea. It's not working for me either.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I have the same problem now using a BOI Mastercard, it the first time trying to add funds since getting the Vita, it wont work via the Vita or PS3

Got it sorted!!! Hadn't update my CC details

How do you update?because I was using a 3v card before this I started trying with my o2 card

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Whats the story with the PS Store is it being updated today, or has it already been updated but nothing came to the Vita?... Is Gravity Rush coming out today if so how much will it cost and what would be the expected size of the file?

@Sephiroth I think you go to Account Settings and go to details or something along the lines which you will know at the time has your CC details... Think it's just Account Information in settings not 100% sure though and you should be fit to edit the info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭padair

Anyone fancy a few swaps.
    I have the following to get rid of, FIFA (With online included), asphalt and Dungeon Hunter. The trade in price for fifa was €20 in xvision which is shocking.

padair wrote: »
    I have the following to get rid of, FIFA (With online included), asphalt and Dungeon Hunter. The trade in price for fifa was €20 in xvision which is shocking.

Maybe we should set up a PS Vita Swapping thread? The other one seems to be mostly PS3 games, maybe a PS Vita one will be the best job? I myself am also looking to get rid of FIFA..

PS Maintainence from PS Vita facebook page
    Hey guys, PSN will be offline for scheduled maintenance from 4pm tomorrow until 6am on Friday. You can find all the details here:

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Evilbart

Yeah a thread for swapping ps vita games memory cards etc would be great,I have an unopened 16gb memory card and would be willing to swap for a game or psn credit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

already got it in aprettw sweed deal from amazon,
    Got rayman , asphalt and Dungeon hunter all of the sweet price of £6 each on Amazon back in January. :D

anyone playing MotorStorm, What a cracking game.

ill give ya 40 for the 3 of them if you can post to limerick

Evilbart wrote: »
    Yeah a thread for swapping ps vita games memory cards etc would be great,I have an unopened 16gb memory card and would be willing to swap for a game or psn credit

How about Fifa ;)? Unless I get offered a game that is :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whats the story with the PS Store is it being updated today, or has it already been updated but nothing came to the Vita?... Is Gravity Rush coming out today if so how much will it cost and what would be the expected size of the file?

@Sephiroth I think you go to Account Settings and go to details or something along the lines which you will know at the time has your CC details... Think it's just Account Information in settings not 100% sure though and you should be fit to edit the info

I'll give that a go

Yeah I maybe interested in swapping for fifa,how do we go about setting up a ps vita swapping thread to see what other people have and are interested in trading

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

gravity rush is coming out on vita in june, as for the o2 card for some reason they dont work on ps3 anymore :(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056343996&page=2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

So is the online any good?
    Is 3G worth it. I imagine it's not. If you can't actually play games over it, except turn based games I don't see the point.
    When will it go down in price I wonder?
    I kind of have PS Vita envy!!!! But I already bought a 3DS. I can't buy another console.....can I:o
    :D

Yeah I maybe interested in swapping for fifa,how do we go about setting up a ps vita swapping thread to see what other people have and are interested in trading

It's already set up just go to the Playstation forum here and it's up near top..

FYI

I downloaded Rock Band Unplugged and Killzone Liberation to my PS3 to transfer them over to the Vita. They were listed in that listed of compatible games on NeoGaf.

However, the PSV did not pick them up when I connected them up.

Otacon wrote: »
    FYI

I downloaded Rock Band Unplugged and Killzone Liberation to my PS3 to transfer them over to the Vita. They were listed in that listed of compatible games on NeoGaf.

However, the PSV did not pick them up when I connected them up.

Damn well that sucks, maybe try downloading them from PS Vita?...

• Registered Users Posts: 42 orourkk3

Why is everyone looking to get rid of Fifa? No good?? Was going to get it but I dont feel €45-50 is worth it seein as there will probably be a new one out before the end of the year.

Also, picked up Motorstorm RC from PSN yday seein as lots of you guys were talkin about it and its awesome, highly recommended and a steal for €6

• Advertisement

nah didn't work,dam

Damn well that sucks, maybe try downloading them from PS Vita?...

picture.php?albumid=1458&pictureid=12100

No dice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Tried Killzone Liberation off the vita but it did not work and the option to transfer off copy off the ps3 did not show.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Varik wrote: »
    Tried Killzone Liberation off the vita but it did not work and the option to transfer off copy off the ps3 did not show.

Same happened to me

How did you take a screen shot? :confused:

@Sephiroth only other thing I can see is trying to add funds and hoping something pops up to change cards... Seems weird to me though ... Maybe you can change on a PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

How did you take a screen shot? :confused:

@Sephiroth only other thing I can see is trying to add funds and hoping something pops up to change cards... Seems weird to me though ... Maybe you can change on a PS3?
    ps button and start at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Trade Touch My Katamari or €20 PSN Card for Dungeon Hunter.Offer Army Corps of Hell Sealed for Fifa

Yeah I am definately getting myself one of these in the future... Thanks for link, was looking for them on irish sites couldn't find anywhere...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I want the update for PS1 games :mad: got 3 final fantasys itching to go on my vita.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement