Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Wetai wrote: »
    Considering getting one on the 3DS&Game&100€ thing @ GameStop. I'd say I'll get enough credit from my 3DS games (MK7, RE:R, SM3DL, OoT3D, PKMN Black, DQ9 [Acronyms!]) for it.

Does that deal come with a game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Goddammit! My order got divided into two: One is the Vita and Gravity Daze (which I have) and tomorrow I get the memory card. Feck it! All I can do is stare and cry a little inside... ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

Goddammit! My order got divided into two: One is the Vita and Gravity Daze (which I have) and tomorrow I get the memory card. Feck it! All I can do is stare and cry a little inside... ;_;

If you are desperate, buy FIFA as it doesn't need a memory card as games saves are stored on the game card itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

1. PSN: padair
    2. caspa307
    3. ghostchant (PSN: dyasmurphy)
    4. grahamer666 (PSN: Desecrator666)
    5. LazyBaker
    6. brianmcdon (MaC-IE)
    7. Big Knox (I am assuming is interested)
    8. mise (PSN - colmise)
    9. Darksaga87 (Mugz-870)
    10. NotorietyH
    11. RedXIV (PSN - redxiv2)
    12. phoniexknight
    13. lamboz
    14. fruitshophero
    15. Serpheus
    16. Det Somerset (PSN - Philamental)
    17. jonneymendoza
    18. DARK-KNIGHT ( PSN IS mondo83)
    19. Dracuswolf
    20. PSN - SpeckyNodge

Count me in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

Otacon wrote: »
    Does that deal come with a game?
    Just the console + whatever comes with it (base bundle, I guess). No game or memory card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

http://www.destructoid.com/new-ps-vita-games-to-be-announced-next-week-223010.phtml
    For those PS Vita users who simply can't get enough will be wanting to keep their eyes open next week. Sony has confirmed that a slew of unannounced Vita games shall be revealed during a webcast on March 9.

The broadcast shall be known as PlayStation Vita Game Heaven and will feature additional news about confirmed upcoming games and services. It'll also have twenty systems to give away, although presumably that's just for the Japanese crowd.

If this information makes you damp, then you'll want to make a note of this site. That's where it'll all go down.

What do you reckon Sony has for us? Will we see Monster Hunter?

ShaneU wrote: »

If that's a Japanese event, you can bet most if not all those announcements will be for games aimed at that market. Monster Hunter would be the obvious one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Monster hunter will be coming. I'd imagine They'd want that out soon as too, to get back some of the Japanese market. I might buy it as well, playing it with dual analogues :3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Could Crash Bandicoot be a possible title? Or what is the story with that series... Also maybe we can see the likes of trilogy PS2 classics etc like the PS3 has...

I think it'll be very Japan centric. Maybe we'll hear something on Final fantasy X or something. Or just a vita final fantasy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Otacon wrote: »
    If that's a Japanese event, you can bet most if not all those announcements will be for games aimed at that market. Monster Hunter would be the obvious one.

It is a Japanese event.
    http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/03/01/new-vita-games-will-be-announced-march-9/

Could Crash Bandicoot be a possible title? Or what is the story with that series... Also maybe we can see the likes of trilogy PS2 classics etc like the PS3 has...

Sony have already said they are not planning on releasing any PS2 or PS3 games on the Vita... but that could change.

I'd prefer if they got the PSP and PS1 compatibility sorted first TBH.

I want a release date for the Japanese final fantasy X :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭padair

1. PSN: padair
    2. caspa307
    3. ghostchant (PSN: dyasmurphy)
    4. grahamer666 (PSN: Desecrator666)
    5. LazyBaker
    6. brianmcdon (MaC-IE)
    7. Big Knox (I am assuming is interested)
    8. mise (PSN - colmise)
    9. Darksaga87 (Mugz-870)
    10. NotorietyH
    11. RedXIV (PSN - redxiv2)
    12. phoniexknight
    13. lamboz
    14. fruitshophero
    15. Serpheus
    16. Det Somerset (PSN - Philamental)
    17. jonneymendoza
    18. DARK-KNIGHT ( PSN IS mondo83)
    19. Dracuswolf
    20. PSN - SpeckyNodge

Count me in :)

new thread setup for this
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77371548#post77371548

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

GTA games have gone back up to 14.99.
    Should have bought them on special when i had the chance! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

ARG! I didn't get the PSN money, because I thought there was going to be maintenance, today. Now that it's been postponed, there was no excuse to get it. Sigh. Looks like I'll be getting MotorStorm RC, tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Anyone play shinobido 2 yet? Got it in smyths for 35. The intresting thing is it comes with 2 vouchers for ridge racer and touch my katamari 10 off

• Registered Users Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Varik

caspa307 wrote: »
    Anyone play shinobido 2 yet? Got it in smyths for 35. The intresting thing is it comes with 2 vouchers for ridge racer and touch my katamari 10 off

was that from smyths or in box.

Decided to sell my extra vita for a 3DS after all :) hopefully Cex might give me a decent enough price.

Varik wrote: »
    was that from smyths or in box.

in box 10 euro off each off them :D

• Advertisement

in box 10 euro off each off them :D

So Ridge Racer only cost 10euro?.. Damn thats pretty sweet.. May just be worth the buy even if it's a just alright game..

So Ridge Racer only cost 10euro?.. Damn thats pretty sweet.. May just be worth the buy even if it's a just alright game..

thats what i was thinking :rolleyes:

thats what i was thinking :rolleyes:

Let me know how it is anyways, looks good enough but graphics look poor... May pick it up next then so and get Ridge Racer and it for 50euro and maybe get Touch My Katamaria after all :p...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Motorstorm RC is free for PS3 is you buy on PSVita and vice versa?

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Motorstorm RC is free for PS3 is you buy on PSVita and vice versa?

Yes, as is Super Stardust Delta, Top Darts and Hustle Kings...

I am just trying to get trophies for Fifa and they are proving impossible to get.. AKA the play 5 head to head ranked games, theres at least 1 person that quits on me..

You do know RR for Vita is only half a game at best, yeah? There's only three tracks and you have to pay for extra ones as DLC. The gameplay is supposed to be decent enough, but three tracks? f*** that for a game of soldiers!

Is delta available on PS3?

Yes, as is Super Stardust Delta, Top Darts and Hustle Kings...

I am just trying to get trophies for Fifa and they are proving impossible to get.. AKA the play 5 head to head ranked games, theres at least 1 person that quits on me..

Deliberately lose so they wont quit to get the trophy then :cool:

You do know RR for Vita is only half a game at best, yeah? There's only three tracks and you have to pay for extra ones as DLC. The gameplay is supposed to be decent enough, but three tracks? f*** that for a game of soldiers!

yeah but for a 10er plus the ghost trials and online mode its gotta be worth a 10er

• Advertisement

Deliberately lose so they wont quit to get the trophy then :cool:

But I don't like losing :( .. And I have only won 6 games out of 20 :eek: on the PS3 my ratio is way better :( Also I seem to be getting disconnected from EA Servers like heck... I honestly think there is a fault with my Vita, any time I click Friends or that it says ''Loading'' for a while and then takes forever to actually sort whos online and who aint...

Also sometimes I seem to have to log into PSN every so often again, I would say 3-4 times a day... This usually never happens on PS3...

@Cloud yes Delta is on the PS3 aswell...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement