Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

1. padair
    2. caspa307
    3. ghostchant (PSN: dyasmurphy)
    4. grahamer666 (PSN: Desecrator666)
    5. LazyBaker
    6. brianmcdon (MaC-IE)
    7. Big Knox (I am assuming is interested)
    8. mise
    9. Darksaga87 (Mugz-870)
    10. NotorietyH
    11. RedXIV (PSN - redxiv2)
    12. phoniexknight
    13. lamboz
    14. fruitshophero
    15. Serpheus
    16. Det Somerset (PSN - Philamental)
    17. jonneymendoza
    18. DARK-KNIGHT ( PSN IS mondo83)
    19. Dracuswolf

Updating to included my PSN. Ill get adding these other users at some stage today.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭saintastic

DracusWlf wrote: »
    As far as i understand it no. But i could be wrong.

I nearly 100% sure the memory card is locked to the first SEN account so any other account will need another memory card or you will need to format the memory card first then log in as the other SEN.

Someone else may be able to confirm from experience.

So if he wants to play the same game for himself, he needs to buy his own memory card?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DracusWlf

saintastic wrote: »
    So if he wants to play the same game for himself, he needs to buy his own memory card?

That's what i have read, again maybe someone out there has done it before and can verify but it seems sony have locked each memory card to one SEN account.
    Only a new card or a format of the original will work.

There are lots of discussions on the topic on the net. I've only got my Vita a few days so i am still getting to know it.

Apologies if i am wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I now have two vitas :confused: don't know what to do with this second one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

cloud493 wrote: »
    I know have two vitas :confused: don't know what to do with this second one.

how?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Jesus your missus is good to you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Give it to a needy person, me please.

Postman knocked on the door, amazon package. PS vita, uncharted. Then a text from my mother saying 'happy late birthday Matt, love your mum xxxx'

• Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Use one for your UK account and set up an Irish account for the other.

I don't want an Irish account, happy with my UK one :p I'l be slinging it up on adverts I guess.

• Advertisement

Postman knocked on the door, amazon package. PS vita, uncharted. Then a text from my mother saying 'happy late birthday Matt, love your mum xxxx'

sweet, lol bring the one from amazon back to the shop where you bought yours, and get ALL the games lol a few psn cards, and then you wont have to worry about upsetting anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

Sell the new one on adverts, you'll get more when it's sealed. Tell your mom it's fantastic and you love her, and let her see how much you enjoy playing the first Vita (she won't know the difference) as it's awesome she went to so much effort to get you something that you would actually like. Tell your girlfriend to not mention the truth in front of your mom and that you're doing this to protect your mom's feelings, she'll understand and probably think more of you for being so sweet (leading to potential sexyfuntimes later :p)

Everybody happy.

Or you could just look to agree a price with one of the 'still on the fencers' here, but I definitely wouldn't tell your mom you already have one if you can help it.

The box from HMV has labels all over it though :/ definitely gonna sell it though. Get 250, I can get 5 or 6 more games :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

I hope Cheltenham will be good to me to get this machine. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

The box from HMV has labels all over it though :/ definitely gonna sell it though. Get 250, I can get 5 or 6 more games :D

Swap for a 3 ds metallic red with mario 3d, mario kart 7 and selfs ocarina of time?? Btw mario kart and zelda are brand new and still in sealed boxes

I dunno right now :) I'l give it a few days to think over what I'm going to do with it.

On a different note, love how you can change the setting and view trophies while playing a game, its brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Would you like to trade Uncharted for Fifa?.. Or have you already got Fifa?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭padair

1. PSN: padair
    2. caspa307
    5. LazyBaker
    6. brianmcdon (MaC-IE)
    8. mise
    9. Darksaga87 (Mugz-870)
    10. NotorietyH
    12. phoniexknight
    13. lamboz
    14. fruitshophero
    15. Serpheus
    17. jonneymendoza
    19. Dracuswolf

Updating to included my PSN. Ill get adding these other users at some stage today. I will get another thread setup for this today at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

1. PSN: padair
    2. caspa307
    5. LazyBaker
    6. brianmcdon (MaC-IE)
    8. mise (PSN - colmise)
    9. Darksaga87 (Mugz-870)
    10. NotorietyH
    12. phoniexknight
    13. lamboz
    14. fruitshophero
    15. Serpheus
    17. jonneymendoza
    19. Dracuswolf

Updating to include my PSN too.

Anyone else's Motorstorm RC times not being added to the ranked leaderboards?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Niall0001

Cooooool!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mortal-Kombat-Komplete-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B0077MEH5I/ref=sr_1_49?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1330524259&sr=1-49

Would've killed for this on Game Gear back in the day. Anyone got any (hopefully awesome!) reports for it on Vita?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Niall0001 wrote: »
    Cooooool!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mortal-Kombat-Komplete-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B0077MEH5I/ref=sr_1_49?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1330524259&sr=1-49

Would've killed for this on Game Gear back in the day. Anyone got any (hopefully awesome!) reports for it on Vita?

played it there a couple of weeks ago, it's identical to the console versions in every way except for one - the vita has a shìt hot d-pad!

Is there anything coming out for the vita this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Gravity Rush will be out, on download and card, on 13th June.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Otacon wrote: »
    JUNE! :(

lol i have 75 quid on the psn i think im gonna pick up wipeout, but i dunno what else to get anyone have any reccomendations

(i have eb golf, rayman,uncharted,umvc, escape plan, hustle kings, darts and motorstorm)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

caspa307 wrote: »
    lol i have 75 quid on the psn i think im gonna pick up wipeout, but i dunno what else to get anyone have any reccomendations

(i have eb golf, rayman,uncharted,umvc, escape plan, hustle kings, darts and motorstorm)

Virtua Tennis is meant to be a brilliant port if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

few extra cars for motorstorm rc, that's it

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/02/29/gravity-rush-coming-to-ps-vita-as-both-download-and-game-card-on-13th-june/

WOOT!

FOR OTACON

lot of you have been wondering about a European release date for Gravity Rush on PS Vita, which released to critical acclaim in Japan on February 9th.

We’re therefore hugely excited to confirm today that Gravity Rush will come to PAL markets both as a digital release on the PS Store AND a Game Card release at retail from 13th June this year.

WOW WAS I SLOW WITH THIS ONE ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

caspa307 wrote: »

Haven't played it, but lots are raving about Mutant Blobs Attack on PSN. I'm enjoying the Super Stardust Delta demo myself, but I haven't played the full game.

Is Hustle Kings worth a purchase in terms of long term play? I think it's something I would like to pick up every now and then for a change of pace.

• Advertisement

Otacon wrote: »
    Haven't played it, but lots are raving about Mutant Blobs Attack on PSN. I'm enjoying the Super Stardust Delta demo myself, but I haven't played the full game.

Is Hustle Kings worth a purchase in terms of long term play? I think it's something I would like to pick up every now and then for a change of pace.

ill get them so lol, i got hustle kings and darts free cos i had bought them on the ps3 but i love hustle kings id say its definetly worth picking up, its got an insane amount of depth to it not to mention all the content

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement