Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

cloud493 wrote: »
    I want the update for PS1 games :mad: got 3 final fantasys itching to go on my vita.
    Did you try remote play?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 captainkrusty

powered off my vita and there is a loading symbol circiling the screen for the last half hour and the device is unresponsive. what do i do?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

ShaneU wrote: »
    Did you try remote play?

I did, it does work, but I want them actually portable like :p

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

powered off my vita and there is a loading symbol circiling the screen for the last half hour and the device is unresponsive. what do i do?????

For any system freezes I've had, I hold in the power button for approx 20 secs until it forces it into what I guess is a recovery menu. Pick the 'restart' option and you should be fine from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I want the update for PS1 games :mad: got 3 final fantasys itching to go on my vita.

All my PS1 games where purchased on different accounts so no use to me :( .. God I did love the 5 max sharing with the PS3 and the 16 accounts...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 captainkrusty

For any system freezes I've had, I hold in the power button for approx 20 secs until it forces it into what I guess is a recovery menu. Pick the 'restart' option and you should be fine from there.

that worked thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Lads new to PSN as had xbox ...I set my region as USA i presume this is the best idea given the pricing?

Where is the best place to buy top up the wallet? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

that worked thanks

Nice one! No probs :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Rafloution wrote: »
    Lads new to PSN as had xbox ...I set my region as USA i presume this is the best idea given the pricing?

Where is the best place to buy top up the wallet? Thanks in advance

ebay, you will need paypal and check the sellers feedback to be sure they are legit/safe. Most will email you the code as soon as payment clears.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

have you tried turning it on and off again?? :D (sorry was far too easy)

hold down power button for15 secs

• Advertisement

Just purchased Super Stardust Delta, can't wait to play... Shall be good to play while trying to sleep anyways :D Going trophy seeking as per usual :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Lasting 10 minutes in endless on stardust :mad: doing my head in. Best I can get is 7 minutes.

Lasting 10 minutes in endless on stardust :mad: doing my head in. Best I can get is 7 minutes.

I don't even really know how to play the freaking thing haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Just a heads up lads, might be worth a try for anyone looking to buy Uncharted Golden Abyss.

I went into my local Argos store today, grabbed a catalog, took it to the till and pointed out that Uncharted Golden Abyss was 37.49 in the catalog but showing up at 49.99 on their system. The nice lady said 'sometimes the catalog prices are wrong' and she'd check it on the fixed laminated catalogs instore which always have inserts with the correct prices.

She came back and said she could not see the corrected insert so she asked her supervisor to overwrite the system price. She did, and I payed the catalog price of 37.49 :D

Not exactly a steal but a nice saving nevertheless. Should work with other PSV games too if you're willing to argue your point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭padair

orourkk3 wrote: »
    Why is everyone looking to get rid of Fifa? No good?? Was going to get it but I dont feel €45-50 is worth it seein as there will probably be a new one out before the end of the year.

Also, picked up Motorstorm RC from PSN yday seein as lots of you guys were talkin about it and its awesome, highly recommended and a steal for €6

I dont like fifa games and it came with my vita. I was never able to get intothe games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭padair

Trade Touch My Katamari or €20 PSN Card for Dungeon Hunter.Offer Army Corps of Hell Sealed for Fifa

Will definitely take Touch My Katamari off your hands. Not that interested in Army corps of hell. Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

has anyone bought the GTA vice city stories for their Vita?
    Would like to know if it works?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Any news yet about limited/collector editions of games?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 LazyBaker

4real wrote: »
    has anyone bought the GTA vice city stories for their Vita?
    Would like to know if it works?
    Can confirm it works

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

LazyBaker wrote: »
    Can confirm it works

Great to hear that is it worth 7.99 for quality etc?? Had the game before just wondering should I get it for the vita??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Great to hear that is it worth 7.99 for quality etc?? Had the game before just wondering should I get it for the vita??

All the GTA games are well worth it IMO and they all work.

Liberty City Stories
    Vice City Stories
    Chinatown Wars

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is psn in maintainance today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Is psn in maintainance today?

No its been called off till another day

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

LazyBaker wrote: »
    Can confirm it works

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

How do you update?because I was using a 3v card before this I started trying with my o2 card
    You go into Account Management and and change it there, I did that on the PS3 not the vita though

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Just purchased Super Stardust Delta, can't wait to play... Shall be good to play while trying to sleep anyways :D Going trophy seeking as per usual :p
    Got it myself yesterday its addictive, I tried to add you yesterday (Re Fifa League) but you were full.
    PSN: LONO52n if anyone hasn't it!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭brianmcdon

Guys if I buy a PS1 classic on my PSP will I be able to download it on PS3 and play too? And vita when it allows PS1 games? Without paying again of course

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

brianmcdon wrote: »
    Guys if I buy a PS1 classic on my PSP will I be able to download it on PS3 and play too? And vita when it allows PS1 games? Without paying again of course

Yes you can. If I remember rightly, you are allowed to download it on 2 PS3s and 2 Vitas [I think your original PSP will take up one of the Vita slots].

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Release date of lbp on Vita announced as June 26th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

Considering getting one on the 3DS&Game&100€ thing @ GameStop. I'd say I'll get enough credit from my 3DS games (MK7, RE:R, SM3DL, OoT3D, PKMN Black, DQ9 [Acronyms!]) for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement