Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Hmm, if you redeem it on a US account how could it transfer to your Irish account? Would need a lot more proof before buying

animaX wrote: »
    Hmm, if you redeem it on a US account how could it transfer to your Irish account? Would need a lot more proof before buying

You set up an American acccount, which is easy as pie and then you input the code and download the games which can then be played on any account on your console

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

You set up an American acccount, which is easy as pie and then you input the code and download the games which can then be played on any account on your console

I don't think that would work for the Vita though; you can only have 1 account at a time.

Deano7788 wrote: »
    I don't think that would work for the Vita though; you can only have 1 account at a time.

Just get a second card and use that for your other account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Just get a second card and use that for your other account.

I know you can do that. I just meant its not as convenient as with PS3. You can't share the games between different regional accounts, memory cards are fairly expensive and you have to do a factory reset each time you want to switch accounts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Exactly yeah, I was thinking more in a Vita context. Which is more awkward than for ps3. Funnily enough I live in the US but use my Irish account.

Still a great deal though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Hi folks, I'm thinking about getting a Vita and subbing to PS+ etc, but I'm wondering is Darius Burst available still available on PSN? Does it require a Japanese account does anyone know or how would I go about playing it on the Vita basically? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ssba91

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Hi folks, I'm thinking about getting a Vita and subbing to PS+ etc, but I'm wondering is Darius Burst available still available on PSN? Does it require a Japanese account does anyone know or how would I go about playing it on the Vita basically? Cheers.

That game was only released in japan on psn so you would need a japanese account. If you already have an irish account you could just get Velocity Ulatra instead similar enough game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Has anyone played Ys: Memories of Celceta yet, will not be getting my hands on it till Christmas Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Is the HMV deal still going on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

12 Deals of Christmas on PSN

Different deal every 2 days in the run up to Christmas. FIFA 14 is the first one at half price, finishing up today with a new one announced today. Hopefully there'll be some interesting titles thrown up there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

12 Deals of Christmas on PSN

Different deal every 2 days in the run up to Christmas. FIFA 14 is the first one at half price, finishing up today with a new one announced today. Hopefully there'll be some interesting titles thrown up there as well.

cheers for the heads up.

is it just me though or is that not a great deal?

maybe its that id have no particular interest in fifa.

will be interesting what they do put up on it though.

cheers for the heads up.

is it just me though or is that not a great deal?

maybe its that id have no particular interest in fifa.

will be interesting what they do put up on it though.

Half price would be a good deal for some interested in fifa. I'd be the same as yourself to be honest but there's still another 11 deals to come so hopefully there'll be a couple of ones that will interest me. You'd swear Sony personally shát in the mouth of some of the commenters on that blog post, such is their disappointment at FIFA being the first game on offer. There'll probably be a few indie games but I'd be guessing they'd be some of the bigger ones like Spelunky and I've got a feeling in me bunions that The Walking Dead is going to one of the games on offer.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/03/the-12-deals-of-christmas-deal-2/

Spelunky is the second game - I'll be picking that up tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭_Puma_

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/03/the-12-deals-of-christmas-deal-2/

Spelunky is the second game - I'll be picking that up tonight.

Nice, seems like the perfect game for the Vita, kinda pick up and play for 20 mins. Was going to pick it up on the steam sale but I have enough in my steam Library to get through already. Spelunky on the Vita would be perfect for when I'm away from my PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

PEGI rates Ratchet & Clank: Nexus for PS Vita
    A listing for a PlayStation Vita release of Insomniac Game's recently launched PlayStation 3 title Ratchet & Clank: Nexus appeared on the European ratings agency PEGI's website.

Rated PEGI 7, the agency's website lists the PS Vita version with a Dec. 4 release date from publisher Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Titled Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus in North America, Nexus launched in Europe on Nov. 20 and Nov. 12 in North America for the PS3.

c263180fd10832bc6f41ef553353f70bbaf672ecb22ad1be953a3c63b7bcde0e.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'd be more excited if G-force on the vita wasn't so bad :pac:

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is Deal #3

Bah, humbug. Already have this from PS Plus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Anyone got any update on Football Manager for the Vita?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

GTR63 wrote: »
    Anyone got any update on Football Manager for the Vita?

Zavvi seems to think it will be released on 07 March 2014

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

This looks like a good deal, Virtua Tennis 4 for £4.99 on Amazon compared to €40 on PSN. Or maybe I'm missing some catch?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Andrew76 wrote: »
    This looks like a good deal, Virtua Tennis 4 for £4.99 on Amazon compared to €40 on PSN. Or maybe I'm missing some catch?

No it's been like that for months picked it up myself back in august, decent bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Rayman Legends 12 deals of Xmas just about 14 quid

Nice!!!!!!!!

84904606_nodding_gif.gif

jaffusmax wrote: »
    Rayman Legends 12 deals of Xmas just about 14 quid

Nice!!!!!!!!

Picked this up on Saturday having just finished Origins last week. Looking forward to seeing what comes up next. Picked up Spelunky in the deals but I'm absolutely sh¡te at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Kodoku: PS4 & PS Vita indie horror title gets first screens, out 2015.
    Indie developer Carnivore Studio is working on a new horror and exploration game called Kodoku for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita.

According to a PocketGamer preview, the game utilizes stealth and sorcery over weapons as means to survive.

Players will take on the role of a collector who must travel to the island of Kodoku, abandoned and haunted by paranormal entities from Japanese folklore, to find a rare book. As you explore the island, you must uncover the source of the paranormal phenomena, as well as a way off the island. During your investigation, you must gather documents and proof that the paranormal phenomena is genuine.

Players will be able to focus their senses to detect direction and proximity of threats while hiding in shadows, listening to noises, and distracting enemies. Spells, which will aid you in enemy evasion and puzzle solving, can be created via simple crafting.

PocketGamer reports that Kodoku will drop early 2015 courtesy of developer Carnivore, and stars a collector who has travelled to a haunted Japanese island to search for a mysterious book. Guarding the tome is a shed-load of angry spirits, that you must prove to the world are real by collecting evidence and documents as you go.

Kodoku_ps4_vita_1.jpg

http://gematsu.com/2013/12/indie-dev-announces-horror-game-kodoku-for-ps4-ps-vita

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Fawk Nin

Just found out about the Rayman Legends discount now, apparently it ends at 12 noon and I'm in work. I've looked everywhere for the link to download on my computer but can't find it. It's as if Sony is hiding the deal! Anyone got a link to the deal?

Fawk Nin wrote: »
    Just found out about the Rayman Legends discount now, apparently it ends at 12 noon and I'm in work. I've looked everywhere for the link to download on my computer but can't find it. It's as if Sony is hiding the deal! Anyone got a link to the deal?

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/07/the-12-deals-of-christmas-deal-4/

Clicking on the Rayman Legends link will bring you to the Sony Entertainment Network site and you'll be able to buy it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Fawk Nin

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/07/the-12-deals-of-christmas-deal-4/

Clicking on the Rayman Legends link will bring you to the Sony Entertainment Network site and you'll be able to buy it there.

Thanks for that! Looking forward to getting home and playing it. Origins was brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Legends is just as good. It's been patched too so it has all the content the other versions have.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement