Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

ghostchant wrote: »
    Like Final Fantasy. I'd recommend starting with 3 anyway.

Excellent thanks mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

The update for PSN this week has gone up on PS EU blog

MGS HD only €30 is a very good deal all round

Also Ratchet and clank hd for €30 a well i might have to get this today i wont the disc but i don't wont to pay €50 for it on friday in HMV.

But 10GB to Download is a lot looking on my 15mb line at lest 3 hours to download it when it gos up

Now what to do is the Q ????

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

F1ngers wrote: »
    Would the Vita update at the same time as the PS3 or does it have it's own update time?
    If it's the same, the PS3 usually updates around 6ish

Ah I see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

The store seems to have updated [i.e. Jonah Lomu Rugby and DLC for Gravity Rush is available] but I can't see the Youtube app anywhere.

Otacon wrote: »
    The store seems to have updated [i.e. Jonah Lomu Rugby and DLC for Gravity Rush is available] but I can't see the Youtube app anywhere.
    Probably gradually adding the stuff to the store. I'd say wait till top of the hour and try again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

MGS HD only €30 is a very good deal all round
    £20 in UK, should be €25 here. Ridge Racer was put on the store today with those exact prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Got Assassin's Creed and Tactics Ogre. Let them download for the night and secretly play them in work tomorrow! :pac:

I have a HUGE backlog of psp games on my Vita now that I have yet to play....BoF3, Ys, Luna......on top of that, I'm playing through Gravity Rush again in English, and BlazBlue is getting some heavy play-time as well. Phew. Can only imagine what's going to happen when the PS1 port comes into play.

YouTube app is on store

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

EJ22 wrote: »
    YouTube app is on store

It works like a dream too. Just downloading Assassins creed now, bargain at 5.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Think I'll have to buy MGS retail, even of it is more expensive - don't have the memory card room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

padair wrote: »
    Hi Folks, need some advice. Heading on Holidays and going to be on the train alot in the next month. Can anyone recomend some PSP games that I should buy. I currently only have monster hunter.

THanks.

Metal Gear Peace Walker is great, as are Persona 3 and Tactics Ogre

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Think I'll have to buy MGS retail, even of it is more expensive - don't have the memory card room.

Someone pointed out that it's 30euro including postage on www.gamestop.ie ... So basically same price as it is in the store then?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I wonder if we'll get the netflix app :-P

I wonder if we'll get the netflix app :-P

Theres ways and means to get it at the moment, but i'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about it on boards. Google how to get netflix on eu vita to find out how ;-)

Theres ways and means to get it at the moment, but i'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about it on boards. Google how to get netflix on eu vita to find out how ;-)

I'll do that so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

so anyone played jonah lomu yet? torn between that and lego batman

caspa307 wrote: »
    Heard Lego batman isn't super great on vita, but how much fun could a rugby game be? (I've never played one so it's also a genuine question!)

Get MGS:HD instead ;-)

How much is the rugby game,looks like the ps1 game

Near is still not working for me, and I tried that website someone previously posted... Am I the only one with this issue? Could it be that I need to forward ports or something... Im also having trouble with MW3 online along with the Fifa games could that be my problem?

Near is still not working for me, and I tried that website someone previously posted... Am I the only one with this issue? Could it be that I need to forward ports or something... Im also having trouble with MW3 online along with the Fifa games could that be my problem?

Have you got a firewall on your router? what settings is it? I used to have mine on high before i started to game on the xbox etc but now i have it set to low or off so as to allow the connections.

• Advertisement

Have you got a firewall on your router? what settings is it? I used to have mine on high before i started to game on the xbox etc but now i have it set to low or off so as to allow the connections.

Not too sure tbh.. But my brothers coming home today so I must get him to set it all up... I think it may just be the area I am in (middle of nowhere)... :p

Not too sure tbh.. But my brothers coming home today so I must get him to set it all up... I think it may just be the area I am in (middle of nowhere)... :p

haha very possible as well :D

Heard Lego batman isn't super great on vita, but how much fun could a rugby game be? (I've never played one so it's also a genuine question!)

Get MGS:HD instead ;-)
    LOL considering the original is hailed as one of the greatest psone games of all time and the ps3 version of it got great reviews, got mgs from gamestop.ie today ;)
    How much is the rugby game,looks like the ps1 game

45 :/ but yeah its a sequel/successor to it, the graphics were always crap but the gameplay was sooooo good

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

The Rugby game will be the biggest flop on the Vita, it is marked at €54.99 in smyths, I can see it being €20 by August so wait it out and get Metal Gear HD instead, or anyone of the several cheap RPGs on the PSN, Persona 1,2 and 3 are available now for €40 all in. Tactics Ogre is €9.99 again, well worth this price.

LOL considering the original is hailed as one of the greatest psone games of all time and the ps3 version of it got great reviews, got mgs from gamestop.ie today ;)

45 :/ but yeah its a sequel/successor to it, the graphics were always crap but the gameplay was sooooo good

45 euro :eek: christ on a bike :eek:

The Rugby game will be the biggest flop on the Vita, it is marked at €54.99 in smyths, I can see it being €20 by August so wait it out and get Metal Gear HD instead, or anyone of the several cheap RPGs on the PSN, Persona 1,2 and 3 are available now for €40 all in. Tactics Ogre is €9.99 again, well worth this price.

or gravity rush ;)

Thats why i love boards :D I'm just about to check PS store price, even though its a big download am tempted if the price is right. otherwise may get it from HMV or shopto

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Link to some review scores for the PS3 Version below.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/612082-rugby-challenge/critic

have them from ages ago

or gravity rush ;)

and that lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Really on the fence about MGS HD. Buy now or save this cash for pokemon conquest....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement