Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

On planetaxel atm they have free shipping so some good deals to be had

Mgs HD €31.99
    Gravity Rush €31.99
    Resistance €32.99
    Wipeout €30.68
    Lots more at around 30

+ Persona 4 €30 Preorder :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Speaking of wipeout, the wipeout twitter and Facebook feed has woken up again after a long silence - something about a big thing around the corner was posted today - new DLC maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I was really looking forward to the Zone of Enders HD collection on vita but the lack of confirmation about it recently is worrying. Maybe they're waiting to see how the MGS collection sells.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Evilbart

Week 2 of this sale starts on June 20th until July 4th but don’t fear if you missed out on week 1′s content as this is available still until the 27th July.
    Here are some of the great titles you can expect to see in the sale:
    Army Corps from Hell
    Was €39.99/£34.99 – Now €26.99/£21.99
    Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend
    Was €39.99/£34.99 – Now €26.99/£21.99
    Little Deviants
    Was €14.99/£11.99 – Now €10.99/£8.99
    Modnation Racers: Road Trip
    Rayman Origins
    Was €34.99/£29.99 – Now €24.99/£19.99
    Reality Fighters
    Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen
    Was €39.99/£34.99 – Now €19.99/£16.99
    Touch My Katamari
    Was €29.99/£24.99 – Now €14.99/£11.99
    Unit 13
    Was €34.99/£29.99 – Now €24.99/£19.99
    and much more!…

But that’s not all, sign up to Inside PS Vita before 29 June 2012 and we’ll send you a voucher code which you can use to purchase Unit 13 during the sale with an additional discount making the game available for only €19.99/£14.99!

Might pick up Unit 13 for €19,99

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Speaking of wipeout, the wipeout twitter and Facebook feed has woken up again after a long silence - something about a big thing around the corner was posted today - new DLC maybe?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-06-19-wipeout-hd-and-wipeout-hd-fury-content-confirmed-for-wipeout-2048

WipEout HD and WipEout HD Fury content launches for WipEout 2048 tomorrow, 20th June, Sony has announced.

Those who already own the packs for PlayStation3 will be able to download PS Vita versions free as part of Sony's Cross-Buy feature. Players who buy the content for PS Vita will also be entitled to play on PS3 for free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Smyths up north and in the UK are selling Gravity Rush for £25, still €45 over here as of this time,hope we get a price drop here tomorrow.

http://www.smythstoys.com/ps-vita-704sc/gravity-rush-ps-vita-122333itm.aspx?qwSessionID=0f8d73cd-710b-433b-b842-3bac0b466638

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Battlestar23

Hi I'm signed up to Inside PS Vita and i got a discount voucher for Unit 13 but i already own that game so if someone want's the code PM me and I'll send it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Got the Wipeout update there today for HD got it for free as i have the PS3 game as well

Happy with it but i think the DLC does not look as good as the full game for some odd reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Apparently the vita version of lego batman is the 3DS version, not the PS3/360 version :(

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

cloud493 wrote: »
    Apparently the vita version of lego batman is the 3DS version, not the PS3/360 version :(

wut...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

cloud493 wrote: »

link?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Lumines reduced to €25 /€22.50 PS+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Anybody have BlazBlu? Was thinking of getting it in the sales. Is it a direct port from the Ps3 or are there vita elements to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Anybody have BlazBlu? Was thinking of getting it in the sales. Is it a direct port from the Ps3 or are there vita elements to it?

I had it, was easily one of the worst games I have ever played... But I suppose if you have played and enjoyed previous titles it may be worth getting... Not sure if theres much added, don't think there is touch controls for fighting... If they had touch controls I would have enjoyed it alot more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Haha! Cheers.

Yeah, it's one of my favorite fighters, so being the nerd I am, i'd love to have a portable version for practicing. ^_^

Just finished gravity rush. Best game I've finished in years hands down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Haha! Cheers.

Yeah, it's one of my favorite fighters, so being the nerd I am, i'd love to have a portable version for practicing. ^_^

Yeah I am no fan of Street Fighter 4 either... Don't mind playing locally though... If Blaz Blu had the same touch screen techniques as there is in Street Fighter 3D on 3DS it could have been enjoyable... I loved the touch screen controls in it...

Haha! Cheers.

I loved Blazblue, I am still playing through the story mode even now, the script and dialogue are fantastic. If you can get it for €19.99 or less it is worth picking up and it should be that price or there about by the end of the Summer, only imo buy the game, not a downloaded version as if it is not to your liking at least you can swap or sell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

EJ22 wrote: »
    Just finished gravity rush. Best game I've finished in years hands down.

Is there a new game + mode? Can you start te game again with all of your upgrades?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Vita sales doubled last week in Japan mainly due to the release of Persona, which was the top seller in multi format games.

• Advertisement

Can you imagine what would happen if the Vita had an exclusive Monster Hunter game then?

Vita sales doubled last week in Japan mainly due to the release of Persona, which was the top seller in multi format games.

30/10/12 in America so hopefully we will get it over here before Christmas. Think I will import before then though the PS2 version was class.

Otacon wrote: »
    Is there a new game + mode? Can you start te game again with all of your upgrades?

Can't redo story but you can continue to travel around the world with your upgrades to do challenges, find manholes etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

When's the first DLC for gravity rush out then?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

I have a spare Unit 13 discount code if anybody wants it for the psn sale.

How good would people rate unit 13? I have one of the vouchers so thinking of picking it up

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Otacon wrote: »
    Can you imagine what would happen if the Vita had an exclusive Monster Hunter game then?

It would be massive. The Vita was selling only 7000/8000 a week but with the release of Persona it sold 35,000 in a week. So it actually sold 5 times as many vitas in a week.

EJ22 wrote: »
    How good would people rate unit 13? I have one of the vouchers so thinking of picking it up

Its a 7 or 8 for me. There is loads of content for it. But the SP is just a string of missions with no story. The challenges are good though. Well worth it with the discount IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

It would be massive. The Vita was selling only 7000/8000 a week but with the release of Persona it sold 35,000 in a week. So it actually sold 5 times as many vitas in a week.
    See? I knew it was only a matter of time before the Vita started to take off. I mean, didn't people say the same thing about the 3DS?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

cant belive they ported the 3ds version of lego batman :( im so pissed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement