Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

cloud493 wrote: »
    For anyone at all interested, 208 credit in HMV for the vita wifi :) way more than cex/gamestop.

Could you get me trade in of BlazBlue when your next working?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Can't get you extra trade. I can get you a 10% discount on something your buying, if I'm allowed to.

Can't get you extra trade. I can get you a 10% discount on something your buying, if I'm allowed to.

I meant trade in price :p

Oh :p its 22 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

For anyone at all interested, 208 credit in HMV for the vita wifi :) way more than cex/gamestop.

Meant to ask is that offer of Rayman and the 4gb Memory Card exclusive to your store,Henry Street aren't doing it. And do you have any of them left

• Advertisement

I saw that in Henry street :/ that was only last week. My store are doing the console + rayman for 240.

I saw that in Henry street :/ that was only last week. My store are doing the console + rayman for 240.

So could I go to your store trade in my Vita and get 208 store credit?.. Then trade in Blaz Blue bringing credit to 230 and pay an extra 10euro for another 4gb card and Rayman and new console? :confused:

Well you should be able to go to any store and do that. The one we have right now in is vita + rayman for 240, but I saw it in Henry street last week with a 4GB stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Well you should be able to go to any store and do that. The one we have right now in is vita + rayman for 240, but I saw it in Henry street last week with a 4GB stick.

Must be over then,keep us posted if there are any more offers with a free memory stick

I will ask what the deal was supposed to be, the deal on amazon is that exact deal(vita + rayman + card) but a wee bit cheaper, so I assumed that was why they did it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Otacon wrote: »

the chick in that video is hot!

Does Mortal Kombat have an online pass? Is it going to be next game worth getting? Think I have BlazBlue sold for 35 what game should I buy now as it was my only game.. Should I get Mortal Kombat?

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Does Mortal Kombat have an online pass? Is it going to be next game worth getting? Think I have BlazBlue sold for 35 what game should I buy now as it was my only game.. Should I get Mortal Kombat?

I'm personally going to be getting it (albeit a few weeks after launch cos have no money.. stupid bills). I've been really looking forward to it, especially with all the gameplay vids been popping up.

The new vita extras are cool, i like how they implimented the touchscreen into the fighting aspect along with additional challenges.

Also AR arena's sound like the ****, and classic costumes for some of our favorites makes it even better.

EJ22 wrote: »
    I'm personally going to be getting it (albeit a few weeks after launch cos have no money.. stupid bills). I've been really looking forward to it, especially with all the gameplay vids been popping up.

The new vita extras are cool, i like how they implimented the touchscreen into the fighting aspect along with additional challenges.

Also AR arena's sound like the ****, and classic costumes for some of our favorites makes it even better.

Yeah I loved the demo on PS3... Seen it for 37euro online on zavvi.com I think... Should be a good game, hope theres no online pass as I may want to trade it with someone after a few weeks to test out another game :).. Roll on Resistance Burning SKies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well the boys here will know I am looking forward to mortal kombat for really awile now!!! It's a shame it's not out on Tuesday :(

I got it on Xbox, but xbox controller is awefull for mk.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well the boys here will know I am looking forward to mortal kombat for really awile now!!! It's a shame it's not out on Tuesday :(

I got it on Xbox, but xbox controller is awefull for mk.

and your buying it on the vita too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Yeah I loved the demo on PS3... Seen it for 37euro online on zavvi.com I think... Should be a good game, hope theres no online pass as I may want to trade it with someone after a few weeks to test out another game :).. Roll on Resistance Burning SKies :D
    I heard that the Komplete Edition (with all of the DLC) no longer has the online pass that the original release has, but I'm not sure about the Vita version. Its supposed to have the same content as the Komplete Edition, so I don't think it will have the pass.

I heard that the Komplete Edition (with all of the DLC) no longer has the online pass that the original release has, but I'm not sure about the Vita version. Its supposed to have the same content as the Komplete Edition, so I don't think it will have the pass.

Sweet thanks for that, definately going to get it now... Looks sweet, time to check out some videos :D

2012-04-26-001006.jpg

cCSMc.jpg

aSJq6.jpg

Pk2sD.jpg

This isn't my vita, so I can't confirm it, I saw it on another forum. But apparently, it all works, except the emulator isn't there, so the game can't actually be played yet. But its certainly almost there.

• Advertisement

The fact that there is a PSone LiveArea is promising.

Omg, putting vita on to see if it's in my ps store

Edit: couldn't find it on mine, so prob been taken off, at least it's something though, roll on e3

EJ22 wrote: »
    Omg, putting vita on to see if it's in my ps store

Edit: couldn't find it on mine, so questioning the validity of these screenshots

I can confirm that I found it last night. I didn't download it but it was listed under PSP.

I just checked again now and it is no longer there. It may have been taken down by Sony.

Otacon wrote: »

I can confirm that I found it last night. I didn't download it but it was listed under PSP.

I just checked again now and it is no longer there. It may have been taken down by Sony.

If you found it last night then that's all the validity I need. I was checking in minis since it was showing minis on the side. I'm very excited now about this

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

and your buying it on the vita too?

Yup! The beauty of vita, that I can play it while Misses is watching telly. It's my bedroom toy. :)

It's my bedroom toy. :)

if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

Yup! The beauty of vita, that I can play it while Misses is watching telly. It's my bedroom toy. :)

Can't wait to get it either! Will defo be arranging some boards vita games :)

PSN going down for 7 hours between 4 and 11 today. Shouldn't cause too much distruption but the odd glitch could happen.

with the ps1 getting leaked to ps vita store.. time to speculate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

To be honest ive little interest in PS1 games on the Vita I've downloaded a few and they have aged terribly, nothing like the game i remember being so cutting edge and realistic :D

I am more interested in getting PSN games to work on it. The Walking dead would have been perfect on Vita. Using the touch screen

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Is the inclusion of PS1 games that are on the PSP, a console some 8 years old now, really something to be excited about?
    I mean, most PSP owners with CFW have the choice of any PS games they could want, converting the stuff they already own over to it.
    Now you get to not only play PS1 games on the Vita, but also get to pay for them all over again?
    No thanks, I'll pass.
    Call me when they have PS2 emulation running on it, that'll be interesting, of course not going to happen as Sony are making far to much with HD remakes and compilations.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement