Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork GAA Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

sendit wrote: »
    The way things are going to could win one before Cork....

na yer still ****...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 499 ✭✭sendit

Carthy303 wrote: »
    When ye can compete with the big boys and win a few games,then we'll talk about hurling..maybe!For now,stick to what you know!

Cork dont seem to be competeing with the big boys nowa days do they?

na yer still ****...

And Cork are one of the top teams are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Carthy303

Pathetic like blaming the management every time you get a beating?
    Or pathetic like you,a Kerry man,with nothing better to do on a Sunday night than stir **** on a CORK Gaa thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

The way things are going to could win one before Cork....

Kerry are chickens in hurling after they won the christy ring cup they refused the offer to play in the Senior Munster hurling championship.. why was that I wonder?

Answer that Sendit.

• Advertisement

Cork dont seem to be competeing with the big boys nowa days do they?

where was Kerry football from 1987 to 1996?

Or pathetic like you,a Kerry man,with nothing better to do on a Sunday night than stir **** on a CORK Gaa thread.

awww did i hurt your feelings? Frankly i have much better things to do then spend every waking hour on this thing unlike some people

Only team to beat current All-Ireland champions in championship in the last 15 months!And twas one hell of a beating too.Now back in your box!

teednab-el wrote: »
    where was Kerry football from 1987 to 1996?

no where, what about Cork from 1996 to last year?

awww did i hurt your feelings? Frankly i have much better things to do then spend every waking hour on this thing unlike some people
    Nah lad Im thick skinned and I'll take whatever pathetic s**t you want to throw!

• Advertisement

they were last year, they were beaten by KK in the semi and beat the All Ireland champions Tipperary in Munster.

Only team to beat current All-Ireland champions in championship in the last 15 months!And twas one hell of a beating too.Now back in your box!

wow one game well done, what happened when they played this year?

yes they are actually....but sure you stick to your one code now like good child...

Kerry are chickens in hurling after they won the christy ring cup they refused the offer to play in the Senior Munster hurling championship.. why was that I wonder?

Answer that Sendit.

What do you have to back up that clame? They havn't desided if they are or not yet so you'd want to get your facts right

:pac::pac::pac: says the boy in here 24/7

yes they are actually....but sure you stick to your one code now like good child...

Really the last few years would say otherwise

wow one game well done, what happened when they played this year?
    Were unlucky against Tipp.Thats what happened.Also no shame in losing to a top side,which they were shown to be against Waterford,which was further qualified today!

no where, what about Cork from 1996 to last year?

In hurling they won three All Ireland's 1999, 2004 and 2005.

:pac::pac::pac: says the boy in here 24/7

says the boy with over 5,000 posts......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I'm locking this for the time being. Seems to be a troll festival. Going to look over the posts and will dish out infractions or bans where appropriate.

• Advertisement

In hurling they won three All Ireland's 1999, 2004 and 2005.

I was talking about football since you asked about Kerry football

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I've gone over the past 5 pages 3 times. From what I see, sendit is borderline trolling the Cork fans and posters. Thankfully none of you's took a rise to it. Sendit, I wont give you a ban or infraction. However, if you post on here again in the way you have been today, I'll ban you.

It appears to me to be banter, not friendly banter, but banter.

If anyone see's any abuse of anyone, be it poster or GAA official, report it. Makes this job a bit easier.

I'm re-opening this, and I'm being lenient in just issuing a stern warning.

Use common sense when posting.

Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Browney7

That was a juicy read there. Like two fellas comparing mickeys so 'twas

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭big toenails

I thought this thread was to be shelved until next years league starts?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,347 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Quite in here today.....somebody must be asleep:D

Last few pages were a fairly interesting read and for anyone who hasn't read it yet, go through it picturing 2 drunk fans in the bog 'exchanging' views on each others counties - a must read for any fan:D Serious 'banter'

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,347 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I thought this thread was to be shelved until next years league starts?

Why? It's a discussion thread on all GAA matters pertaining to Cork. Intercounty, club championship, ........Kerry;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

No bogs in Cork old chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Orizio wrote: »
    No bogs in Cork old chap.

As someone who had the great displeasure of spending a few hours in Pairc Ui Chaoimh recently I respectfully disagree!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Rebel Fan

As someone who had the great displeasure of spending a few hours in Pairc Ui Chaoimh recently I respectfully disagree!

I thought ye won that game??? If you're having a go at the Pairc I suggest you have a look at the "home of hurling's" ground before you criticise any other ground but sin sceal eile!

Cork v Mayo game is on at 4 o clock on Sunday, Kerry and Limerick up first at 2. One criticism of our own I have to make is the very small number of our supporters that were in Croke Park last Saturday. A jackeen steward was slagging me off in the Cusack stand "Jaysus there's only a half a dozen of ye here today!!!" I know alot of people didn't travel due to the unusual late start but I hope to God there will be more of us there on Sunday, expect Mayo to be there in droves as this is their All Ireland Final.

Very bad news about Goulding coming out, he's out for Sunday and the county management will monitor it on a week to week basis. He's got 4 weeks to get ready for the Kerry game presuming we win on Sunday. O Driscoll also out for the rest of the season, really starting to worry about all these injuries now. In fairness he wasn't missed on Saturday but Down just gave up after half time.

• Advertisement

Rebel Fan wrote: »
    I thought ye won that game??? If you're having a go at the Pairc I suggest you have a look at the "home of hurling's" ground before you criticise any other ground but sin sceal eile!

Cork v Mayo game is on at 4 o clock on Sunday, Kerry and Limerick up first at 2. One criticism of our own I have to make is the very small number of our supporters that were in Croke Park last Saturday. A jackeen steward was slagging me off in the Cusack stand "Jaysus there's only a half a dozen of ye here today!!!" I know alot of people didn't travel due to the unusual late start but I hope to God there will be more of us there on Sunday, expect Mayo to be there in droves as this is their All Ireland Final.

Very bad news about Goulding coming out, he's out for Sunday and the county management will monitor it on a week to week basis. He's got 4 weeks to get ready for the Kerry game presuming we win on Sunday. O Driscoll also out for the rest of the season, really starting to worry about all these injuries now. In fairness he wasn't missed on Saturday but Down just gave up after half time.

I would imagine a bigger Cork will travel but we will definately be seriously outnumbered by Mayo fans.

I don't mind missing Goulding for the Mayo game as I think we will win without him. I seriously hope the 4 week break will be enough for him to be back for Kerry - presuming we both win of course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement