Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Still can't get mine :(

"content blocked Message" AGHHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Buddha_Statue

A heads up for anyone you sees their's and there's a load of html tags in with the results, just select all and copy/pasta into notepad.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 LAC

JakeyGriff wrote: »
    YES!!! No repeats for the first time ever in college!!!!:D

Awesome me too, feels excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Connavar

Anyone solve the no active containers problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭awny

bobsxx wrote: »
    When I log in Its saying there are no active containers for this page???anyone no what that means?? theres no student record links or anything at the side just the logout buttin :confused:

yep I am..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 confusedInUL

Im confused about these results, a first year so its new to me...

B3, d1, d1, f, c3 do i need to repeat the f module ?

it says i have residual qca of 2.24
    i had a qca of 2.4 at christmas
    but it says accumulated qca is 1.76 ??? i would of thought the average of the 2 qca's is 2.3 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kpop

Im confused about these results, a first year so its new to me...

B3, d1, d1, f, c3 do i need to repeat the f module ?

Yes you will have to clear the F in a repeat in August if you want to get into next year

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Passed them all, 3 B's 2 C's Thank God Roll on 2nd Year :D

Wooo, results page finall worked. 1.1!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Seemed pretty easy to get them this year compared to others.

Happy with my results apart from Creativity dragging my QCA down single handedly.

• Advertisement

You can get better quality results pages by going into the student records section of the site. Just open your full transcript from there

Kpop wrote: »
    Yes you will have to clear the F in a repeat in August if you want to get into next year
    sorry for being such a n00b, is it just the F i need to repeat ? ive a qca of 1.7, or do i need to resit the 2 d1 exams also ? I know i need to get qca2 or 2+, so resit the F and maybe one of the d1's ?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

Hey everyone, if you don't understand your results you should pop over to the Questions for the Education Officer Thread, here or email Aoife on sueducation@ul.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

sorry for being such a n00b, is it just the F i need to repeat ? ive a qca of 1.7, or do i need to resit the 2 d1 exams also ? I know i need to get qca2 or 2+, so resit the F and maybe one of the d1's ?

Pretty sure you'll have to repeat the two d's aswell. D is a compensating fail, if you're qca is above 2 you do not have to resit them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Wow. I need a C3 in my repeat to pass the year by 0.6. That's leaving it too ****ing close!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Mia A

yes you will have to resit the D grades aswell because you QCA is not 2.0 or above !!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Delighted got 4 Bs and a C, no D grades this year, So happy and no more academic writing.

I've added up mine and it seems I just have to repeat my one fail to get above 2.0.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 JakeyGriff

LAC wrote: »
    Awesome me too, feels excellent.

Nice one!

Skyrim wrote: »
    Delighted got 4 Bs and a C, no D grades this year, So happy and no more academic writing.

Fair play....All that worrying for nothing eh?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

boom..kept my qca in 1.1 territory..happy days :D

Is it simply a matter of getting your average from your two QCAs to determine your total QCA for the year?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Is it simply a matter of getting your average from your two QCAs to determine your total QCA for the year?

should say your accumaleted qca right there along sife your sessional

freyners wrote: »
    should say your accumaleted qca right there along sife your sessional
    Ah it does yeah, I'm just adding it up again with a C3 instead of a fail to see if I pass the mark.

Seems I do by the very skin of my teeth. Unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 LAC

Congrats Skyrim all that worrying over nothing now:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

LAC wrote: »
    Congrats Skyrim all that worrying over nothing now:D.

Thanks man, delighted. Hope it went well for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭MiamiMortimer

freyners wrote: »
    boom..kept my qca in 1.1 territory..happy days :D

Above what QCA do you need for a 1.1 degree, as a matter of interest, freyners? Don't quite understand the degree/qca correlation :)

Thanks man, delighted. Hope it went well for you!

Sure did, thanks!

Mia A wrote: »
    yes you will have to resit the D grades aswell because you QCA is not 2.0 or above !!
    cheers,
    man this is depressing :( I did try

anybody have some spare rope ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

:eek: I can't believe my eyes. 3 A2s, a B1 and a B2 in a module I was sure I had failed. I'm absolutely deliraa. Gonna havta go celebrate tonight and kill those brain cells that got me these grades.

Does anyone know how the degrees work? For a 1.1 degree what's the range for your qca, and so on?

Advertisement