Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Just heard one of the lads i know from north tipp got a letter, guess we'll find out tomorrow night. If someone finds a link to the results, would ye mind posting it up? Please and thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

"student and staff" page seems to be down already for me....same sh1t..different (looking) site

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

freyners wrote: »
    "student and staff" page seems to be down already for me....same sh1t..different (looking) site

Working for me at the moment. Was probably down for a few mins while they did a quick fix.

I was on it last night and that page was just a lot of text and tables. In others words the webpage wasn't functioning properly (or to be more exact the CSS wasn't).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

TheTownie wrote: »
    Working for me at the moment. Was probably down for a few mins while they did a quick fix.

I was on it last night and that page was just a lot of text and tables. In others words the webpage wasn't functioning properly (or to be more exact the CSS wasn't).

your right..back up for me again..must have been a quick fix..no leak yet anyways:p

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Skyrim wrote: »
    I hope i don't have to do academic literacies again.
    Another two people i know got letters today, i pray when i go home i don't have a simlar fate.

Academic Literacies...Where souls do to die. Delighted I'm finished with that piece of crap module now! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

Any updates on a link :-( !?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

I was happy that I got no letter in the post Friday as I thought it meant that for the first time in 5 years I had managed to do a full year without failing anything. But I was over at one of my mates houses today and he said he got no letter either but he got a mate of ours in ITD to check his results for him and it seems he failed a module. Slightly worried again about my results! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Mia A

Testament1 wrote: »
    I was happy that I got no letter in the post Friday as I thought it meant that for the first time in 5 years I had managed to do a full year without failing anything. But I was over at one of my mates houses today and he said he got no letter either but he got a mate of ours in ITD to check his results for him and it seems he failed a module. Slightly worried again about my results! :pac:

Dam, i thought i was in the clear not getting a letter on friday!! oh well just gotta wait and see :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

I'm getting that blocked content message telling me to contact SAA. Does that mean I won't get my results 'til I get in contact with them =/?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

smilerxxx wrote: »
    Any updates on a link :-( !?

https://si1.ul.ie/Student_Results/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 brianbhoy1888

SarahBeep! wrote: »

did that work for you?

did that work for you?
    Page isn't loading...

• Registered Users Posts: 9 brianbhoy1888

that was the link for the christmas results i remember...doubt that link will work

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

It won't load now but it's the link for student records :P

did that work for you?
    What time do you think it'll go live? I remember it working the night before for the xmas exams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 skbbs

that link wont work and student records just says they'll be available on the 20th...they were out at xmas the night before at 10pm...

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Chett

I've logged into the portal and got a page refresher script running so hopefully I won't have to deal with as much of the system traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Chett wrote: »
    I've logged into the portal and got a page refresher script running so hopefully I won't have to deal with as much of the system traffic.
    nah, your just pinging the sh*t out of it for everyone else :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Danny_H

Chett wrote: »

That would make you be most of the system traffic?

• Advertisement

Yes it would Danny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Danny_H

Causing the problem you are trying to avoid for everyone else so you'll get results you can't have any affect on now and will get regardless is a bit harsh on everyone else though?

Not really Danny. Normally, myself and hundreds of other students put greater effort on the system by bombarding the login. This requires much less effort on the server side

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Website seems to have gone a bit bat****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 limerickfish

I got in and got my results. passed everything really delighted. Hope ye can get on. I just ran maxstream and it let me straight through. peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

I got in and got my results. passed everything really delighted. Hope ye can get on. I just ran maxstream and it let me straight through. peace.

How did you get in, please?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

gotta link ? I'm just sitting here F5'ing the s**t out of my e-vision portal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 limerickfish

only messin LOL LOL hehe. Im not even in college! LOL

His 1st post and people thought he was telling the truth?...

Gullible just doesn't cover it! :P

• Advertisement

How the hell would MaxStream get you in?

Plank.

Advertisement