Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamsat 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭BarnhallBull

either cao have messed up there too or i have no offer :(

Look at the post above yours, no need to panic yet! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 legallyblondex

When we got our offers the post didnt come out until the monday after but ours were on the CAO website at 5am. poor form not to have them up

phew......a little!just rang my local mail centre where they were to keep my post this morning and nothing for me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 legallyblondex

Look at the post above yours, no need to panic yet! :)

i see that now :) this is cruelty!!

Someone in CAO towers has their fingers hovering above the "send offers" button for the last 2 hours, gleefully reading this thread. It's the only bit of amusement he/she gets all year, and they intend to make the most of it...

Where's CAOMAN when we need him? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Karlheinz1987

When we got our offers the post didnt come out until the monday after but ours were on the CAO website at 5am. poor form not to have them up

phew......a little!just rang my local mail centre where they were to keep my post this morning and nothing for me!!!

Don't fret about the post at this stage. That could come in the following days to an online offer.

Having said that I am currently on my roof in nothing but a pair of boxers and socks cowering behind my chimney with a bow and arrow. Where's this postman?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 arzieparzie

In fairness we can't be too hard on them, they haven't even grasped the concept of an answering machine!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Lady Jane!

Anything for anyone yet?? Having serious palpations here!

Lady Jane! wrote: »

Nothing for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 11 zaihast

So this is fun...waiting for the coronary to kick in any second now...

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CiMaster

Right its 3.27am here, and i'm up for work in an hour and a half so i'm leaving....

Closes laptop. Lies downs. Blinks. Blinks again. Opens laptop. Refreshes. Sighs. Repeats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Reality_Check1

Id say they'll be released around half 9 after the CAO has its phoneline jammed from a lot of angry people ringing in

whoever set the computer to automatically release results at a certain time did it wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Lady Jane!

Lady Jane! wrote: »

Nothing for me...

This is freaking sadistic! :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Roger_that

I tried ringing the CAO but their office hours begin at the leisurely hour of 9.30!!! I don't envy you guys that have been waiting since 6 though. What a farce. If this happened with the Round 1 offers there would be uproar

• Registered Users Posts: 3 barbara2012

Hi guys just to let everyone know I e-mailed cao and they said that at 10am today they will be available

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭eire_245

guys i got my offer for anyone that hasnt checked yet! now the eternal dilemma of either taking UL or doing the gamsat again! :/ best of luck everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 48 GOING4BROKE

they are up!

anybody know where to find the cut offs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

I assume they'll be here in due course.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 GOING4BROKE

Delighted to have and offer in my hands, Limerick!! Feels a bit real now! @eire_245 Congrats! what was your GAMSAT score?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Eimz_T

Offer accepted. See some of you in UCC in less than a month!

• Advertisement

Delighted to have and offer in my hands, Limerick!! Feels a bit real now! @eire_245 Congrats! what was your GAMSAT score?

i got a 57, had UL as my third choice behind dublin...but dont think i could face waiting another year, so Ill be seeing you next month more than likely! :D

heres the fb link for our year, some good info on there https://www.facebook.com/groups/201089616673238/

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Sarah1379

UCD! How do we know the cutoffs? Curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Roger_that

UCD!! Congrats to all who got what they wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭spotsanddots

I'm finding this too hard to believe!! Did i just get offered limerick with 54?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ul hopefull

I got ul with 54 so must have came down a bit. Couldnt believe it

Congratulations to all getting places and commiserations to those who've missed out in this round.

I'm interested now to see the cutoffs and whether people get the loan now. I'm going to be a nervous wreck this time next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Sing

does anyone have the cut offs.... limerick with 54 brill I have 53 do u think second round offers are a possibilty

I got ul with 54 so must have came down a bit. Couldnt believe it

id say they dropped by a point everywhere going by this years curve!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Reality_Check1

judging by info so far Dublin seems to be 58 and above, UL 54 and UCC somewhere in between?

• Advertisement

Advertisement