Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEERS! 25th June Lafayette Bar

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

It will end just me and you, gingerly sipping from a saucepan with straws...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

And myself, I'm booked into Abigail's too :)

Is that the hostel?

Yup :)

I might try to bring along another Mod and his OH now that I know the start time, they were going to come by later in the night but if I can persuade them... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

I am almost tempted to book into this hostel as I reckon it would be great crain, but i love my bed too much and I think Tuddle will keep everyone awake with banter all night so I am going home to my own comfy bed.

• Advertisement

Ill have the best of both worlds :D hostel before the beers and when ill stumble home to the comfort of my own bed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Solitaire wrote: »
    Yup :)

I might try to bring along another Mod and his OH now that I know the start time, they were going to come by later in the night but if I can persuade them... :D
    Maguined wrote: »
    I am almost tempted to book into this hostel as I reckon it would be great crain, but i love my bed too much and I think Tuddle will keep everyone awake with banter all night so I am going home to my own comfy bed.

One of the other boardsies is staying there too but think he might be going for this dinner thing beforehand so not sure if he gonna Kings it up. We might have the odd other one coming along too will know nearer the time. More drink for us :D
    Feic that! Subway shall be my food of the day and some crisps on the side if I'm feeling nibbly. With of course my 2 litres of milk :pac:

I wouldn't be able to keep everyone awake all night. I'm booked into an all female dorm and I don't think the ones in Sallys or the other dudes room would want me bantering away all night :D

You know you will just end up passed out on FewFews floor again this weekend :p

**** YEAH! Subway FTW! :D Although Harry Ramsdens is nice too, might have some nice cod'n'chips for lunch if I go into town early enough, and Subway for dinner. Or something :D

I don't mind you bantering all night long Tuds, just hope you don't mind if I fall asleep on you if you outlast me (which you will :D:P)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Note: We WILL be playing Kings. Donegal rules.

Oh will you PM me the rules too? I'm always curious about regional variants.
    You know you will just end up passed out on FewFews floor again this weekend :p

I think I've been convinced into having an after party of sorts... Kings round 2? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Oh will you PM me the rules too? I'm always curious about regional variants.

I think I've been convinced into having an after party of sorts... Kings round 2? :P

I'll PM you the rules once I'm on the other computer.

Also FEIC YE! I'm literally paying for a hostel to look after me bag and saucepan these days :p

• Advertisement

You just want more floor pizza dont you. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

You just want more floor pizza dont you. :p

o_O

I'll PM you the rules once I'm on the other computer.

Also FEIC YE! I'm literally paying for a hostel to look after me bag and saucepan these days :p

Well you could have left both in mine if ya wanted :rolleyes:

An after party you say? This just gets better and better

After party you say? sleeping on the floor again will not be doable in my fancy suit though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Are people suiting this shizz up?

Do we have to dress fancy??? Like proper fancy??..... Ill buy new tights but that's all you're getting outta me!

Are people suiting this shizz up?

Well they are pretty strick on shoes apparently so no cons and no vans I presume so that only leaves dress shoes really, so if in for a penny in for a pound with the suit methinks.

I'll wear a shirt and jeans that look like trousers, but that's as far as I'll go!! :p

EDIT - Ah **** :mad::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Well they are pretty strick on shoes apparently so no cons and no vans I presume so that only leaves dress shoes really, so if in for a penny in for a pound with the suit methinks.

I see you've mentioned nothing about nikeys, sweet!

• Advertisement

Ill come dressed as a whore just to annoy them:P

Then you won't get in :p

If I dressed in my smartest clothes...I still wouldn't get in :(:p

After party you say? sleeping on the floor again will not be doable in my fancy suit though.

Ah just a few brews for thems that can still stand. You can rock it like the Noc beers and leave a change in mine if ya like.
    Ill come dressed as a whore just to annoy them:P

Well, it may just be the type of club that gets loads of fancy business men and their adorable whores, so, you might be grrrrand :pac:

Solitaire wrote: »
    Then you won't get in :p

If I dressed in my smartest clothes...I still wouldn't get in :(:p

They have to let me in!! Ill cry!!

Well, it may just be the type of club that gets loads of fancy business men and their adorable whores, so, you might be grrrrand :pac:

Ill fit right in!!!

Crying tends to work wonders when accompanied with whore-ish attire... every big man wants to be some hottie's daddy :D

That sounds really....... Creepy

That sounds really....... Creepy

It was meant to. Imagine the bouncers crowding around you, going "there there luv"... like zombies moving in on Steven Hawkings.

It was meant to. Imagine the bouncers crowding around you, going "there there luv"... like zombies moving in on Steven Hawkings.

*puts on jeans and cardigan*

*puts on jeans and cardigan*

I thought it'd be handier to stop crying, but, I imagine much cosier with a nice cardigan on.
    For some reason that makes me want a cup of tea. Cozy tea. :)

• Advertisement

Always good to see possibly the least creepiest guy on here getting tagged.
    About time too.

Advertisement