Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEERS! 25th June Lafayette Bar

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Well that's what I get for not reading the whole thread. :pac: And I was still out and about at half 3 I was just elsewhere.

Oh no! And I was ready to keep partying and all. Aww, well, lesson learned for next time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Also, Tuddle, if you were staying up you should have come back, I have sooooo much food and alcohol here as I was warned of an afterparty, but then I was so ronery (with my two slices of pizza :) )

STFU NO SHOW! :mad:

I KNOW!!! All that FOOD :(
    But I literally couldn't walk anymore in those heels or in general have footwear on me feet they was burning in pain. Owwwies.
    Plus I forget the way to your gaff >.< For the wolfie beers I'll feicin camp out on yer balcony with all my stuff and then I won't miss the fooooooood or alcohol! Oh and still owe ya milk :pac::p
    I'm sorry I couldn't make it out :( I really wanted to but the current family difficulties cropped up.

Awww crappyness :( *hugs*
    You were very much missed but there will be Wolfie beers so hopefully see you then :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    But I literally couldn't walk anymore in those heels or in general have footwear on me feet they was burning in pain. Owwwies.

If I'd found you lot earlier I'd have been able to carry you there or something! :(

Solitaire wrote: »
    If I'd found you lot earlier I'd have been able to carry you there or something! :(

Ha! No worries, always the next beers which aint too far away now only like 3 weeks away! :)

You were there? Ah jaysus. Sorry I missed you. Next time! I'll stalk you first. :pac:

I was indeed, wasn't recognised at first due to a change in appearance.
    I just thought I'd pop in here and say - waitaminute - woo my thousandth post! :D

Oh - and great to catch up with everyone last night!

Saw you at the bar but didn't get a chance to say hi, next time :)
    I was nearly sure ye were chatting. Kept introducing you as (insert real name here), and people would stare blankly until you said King of the Eyesores. Best was when you were introduced to Otis and he asked "are you on boards" and you didn't hear him and said no... tension, until I recognised the lack of Noc-love and sorted the kaffufle, jaysis I thought it was going to be an eye-dagger fight between ye, also longest handshake of the night.

Haircut is mad alright, I actually offered his Guinness to some randomer cause I can't place him properly with the short hair/shirt combo.

Tension, kaffufle...eye daggers?!? I was pretty hammered but I don't remember the handshake being that long confused.gif
    Nothing but love from my end :D

• Advertisement

Plus I forget the way to your gaff >.< For the wolfie beers I'll feicin camp out on yer balcony with all my stuff and then I won't miss the fooooooood or alcohol! Oh and still owe ya milk :pac::p

If it's as warm as today it'll be lovely :)

Tension, kaffufle...eye daggers?!? I was pretty hammered but I don't remember the handshake being that long confused.gif
    Nothing but love from my end :D

I was also pretty drunk, but in my mind it was an epic struggle until it became clear you were King of the Eyesores, and then the Noc love flowed. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Good good... so it'll be doubles for ya then Spoony, doubles for sure. Gooood. Goooood.

Do i have to double my doubles?! Will the doubling be recursive?!! :eek:

Nevermind, i shall soldier through! I shall stand and take those beers like so many delicious delicious bullets -_-,

Love bullets of deliciousness

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

O_o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Love bullets of deliciousness

Feck your bullets of deliciousnes, I was a one drink man before I started going to beers, yis have ruined me. :pac:

• Advertisement

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Feck your bullets of deliciousnes, I was a one drink man before I started going to beers, yis have ruined me. :pac:
    Wait, you mean you're not still a one drink man?!!

And here i was thinking you've been nothing but the model of responsible moderation lizzy!! :eek:

:pac: :p

Wait, you mean you're not still a one drink man?!!

And here i was thinking you've been nothing but the model of responsible moderation lizzy!! :eek:

:pac: :p

I've been pretty hammered at at least two of the last three beers I've been to. All down to mixing my alcohol. It's not my fault though, I was manipulated. :pac:

It's not my fault though, I was manipulated. :pac:

Oh reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Boobs will do that.....
    I've been pretty hammered at at least two of the last three beers I've been to. All down to mixing my alcohol. It's not my fault though, I was manipulated. :pac:

Boobs will do that.....

LZ blames Tuddle, Tuddle blames LZ, BZ blames boobs (which we can assume is Tuddle again)...

... lotta blame going round this house right here, lotta blame.

Didn't say it was you did I! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I think I may have almost hugged some people to death... :o

Sorry, I was unbelievably drunk. :p

(which we can assume is Tuddle again)...

You are such a feicer :p

You are such a feicer :p

Wasn't me brah!

• Advertisement
Advertisement