Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEERS! 25th June Lafayette Bar

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I would really love to randomly turn up to this, but my London-dwelling prevents me, alas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I shall ne seeing yous there!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Alcohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Alcohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool \o/

Does mean you'll make it?! :):):)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Can't believe those hostels cost €30 a night for a bed :eek:

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Does mean you'll make it?! :):):)

I've veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery much hoping too. When I go see doc I'll discuss the whole re-breaking of ankle thing and will sort it out for AFTER the beers :pac:
    Just gotta pretend to Mum the ankle is much better and totally "healed" by the time Sat comes otherwise she would be like noooooooooooooooo way in hell ye going to Dublin!
    Solitaire wrote: »
    Can't believe those hostels cost €30 a night for a bed :eek:

What hostels?

Lookie here--->

Cheaper ones!

I've veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery much hoping too. When I go see doc I'll discuss the whole re-breaking of ankle thing and will sort it out for AFTER the beers :pac:
    Just gotta pretend to Mum the ankle is much better and totally "healed" by the time Sat comes otherwise she would be like noooooooooooooooo way in hell ye going to Dublin!

Don't do anything mad or dangerous on our account, there'll always be more beers

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Don't do anything mad or dangerous on our account, there'll always be more beers

You don't know me at all do you!! :p

You don't know me at all do you!! :p

I do, that's what has me worried :P

Re-breaking of ankles??!? :eek: Jaesus are you okay Tuds?!? :eek:
    Lookie here--->

Cheaper ones![/url]

WTF??!? :confused: I just checked the site and it was way more expensive yesterday! :confused:

• Advertisement

Re-breaking of ankles??!? :eek: Jaesus are you okay Tuds?!? :eek:

WTF??!? :confused: I just checked the site and it was way more expensive yesterday! :confused:

I'll explain alllllllllll about it on the night Sally :pac:

You must have ticked some funny odd box. Now ye can book the 12 bed dorm for €16 or whatever. Plus if ye stay there it means ye gotta come drink with meeeeeeeeee from about 7. Trying to rope folks into predrinking :D

Did someone say pre drinking?

Do I need to bring my own booze for predrinking? I'm always up for a hostel predrinky with you Tuds! :):D

Did someone say pre drinking?

Woman! I mentioned it in all the threads about this beers and even told ye specifically in one to come along, pay attention :p
    You are getting your bum ready alot earlier and landing at the hostel about 7 or so with your booooze.
    Do I need to bring my own booze for predrinking? I'm always up for a hostel predrinky with you Tuds! :):D

Good woman(:pac:) yourself SallyBalls! :p
    Course you need to bring your own booze. I'm generous and will allow folks to have sips of my drink but that's about it :pac:

Note: We WILL be playing Kings. Donegal rules.

Woman! I mentioned it in all the threads about this beers and even told ye specifically in one to come along, pay attention :p
    You are getting your bum ready alot earlier and landing at the hostel about 7 or so with your booooze

Yes miss :P

kings!! Im both terrified and intrigued....

Yes miss :P

kings!! Im both terrified and intrigued....

You should be! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

There are no rules in Donegal! yis are all crazy anarchists.

By the by.... I end up pissed from regular kings.... Donegal kings might just kill me

Maguined wrote: »

That's why everybody lurves us :pac:
    By the by.... I end up pissed from regular kings.... Donegal kings might just kill me

Hmmm well one or two of the Donegal rules can be bended/changed depending on the company involved in the game.
    I'll PM ye a list of what each one stands for. Can't use foul language on this forum :eek::pac:

Maguined wrote: »

The first rule of Kings is: you do not talk about Kings. The second rule of Kings is: you do not talk about Kings! Third rule of Kings: if someone yells "stop!", goes limp, or blacks out, the chug is over. Fourth rule: chugs will go on as long as they have to. And the fifth and final rule: if this is your first time at Kings, you have to drink. :cool:

^ Donegal rules :pac:

• Advertisement

That's why everybody lurves us :pac:

Hmmm well one or two of the Donegal rules can be bended/changed depending on the company involved in the game.
    I'll PM ye a list of what each one stands for. Can't use foul language on this forum :eek::pac:

Im excited!
    The first rule of Kings is: you do not talk about Kings. The second rule of Kings is: you do not talk about Kings! Third rule of Kings: if someone yells "stop!", goes limp, or blacks out, the chug is over. Fourth rule: chugs will go on as long as they have to. And the fifth and final rule: if this is your first time at Kings, you have to drink. :cool:

^ Donegal rules :pac:

Donegal rules sound scary.... You should have seen the state of out hostel room in beast after a game of kings. It was shocking!

Sent the PM but forgot to add that if anyone doesn't know what card is being played at that moment, misses their cue or messes up a rule in general....then they have to drink!

Reading now!!

Donegal rules sound scary.... You should have seen the state of out hostel room in beast after a game of kings. It was shocking!

:confused::p

Some of the rules are swapped compared to Team Drinky... I have a bad feeling that while any other lads will be trying not to touch their chest on a six I'll be diving for the ground instead! :D:P:o

Saucepan roflmao.gif

:confused::p

Some of the rules are swapped compared to Team Drinky... I have a bad feeling that while any other lads will be trying not to touch their chest on a six I'll be diving for the ground instead! :D:P:o

Saucepan roflmao.gif

And if ye do then ye fail the card in question and so must drink!

Well feic ye and yer laughing it makes perfect sense having a saucepan! :p

Right that's it...I'm nicking one of Mammys saucepans and bringing it down.

Ill rob a pint glass from the bar and bring it! If we're doing this then we're doing it in style!

Ill rob a pint glass from the bar and bring it! If we're doing this then we're doing it in style!

Are you trying to say drinking from a saucepan is not stylish enough :p

If members of Team Drinky can pour it into a pint glass and only miss occasionally then you have no excuse! :D:P

Are you trying to say drinking from a saucepan is not stylish enough :p

My mouth isnt big enough to enable me to drink from a saucepan! Ill get it all over myself! Ill arrive in Lafyettes looking like something out on day release...

• Advertisement

Ya haven't lived until ye drink from a saucepan!! :p
    Actually must make sure enough people attend to warrant me bringing down a flippin wee saucepan :D

Advertisement