Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEERS! 25th June Lafayette Bar

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I have faith in your abilities. Plus that Tuddle voucher is for three drinks!

I remember rhetorically days when 3 cocktails would have me on my ear, i miss those days :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I remember rhetorically days when 3 cocktails would have me on my ear, i miss those days :rolleyes:

Just make sure you get the most alcoholic cocktails they have, that'll do the job for ya :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I remember the days when three cocktails wouldn't have me on my ear, I miss those days! :o:(

And there's no way I'm playing Kings with spirits! The last time I did that with Team Drinky was the week after I had food poisoning. Spectacular sickness ensued :eek: The old adage holds: Vodka was a bad choice :pac:

Besides, don't want to be half-drunk when we try to get past the Lafeyette bouncers! :eek:

How is Tuds getting in anyway, given that she'll be off with another gang for half the night IIRC?

Just make sure you get the most alcoholic cocktails they have, that'll do the job for ya :D

That wa the plan!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Solitaire wrote: »

How is Tuds getting in anyway, given that she'll be off with another gang for half the night IIRC?

Shush, maybe it's not happenin' :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I doubt very much that any female attendee's will have to worry about being carded tbh.When was the last time any of ye seen a woman getting refused unless she was absolutely gee eyed?I genuinely cant recall any instances.

Yup, its the chavs and rowdies they're trying to keep out and you tend to be able to see them coming :p

Yup, its the chavs and rowdies they're trying to keep out and you tend to be able to see them coming :p

Curses! That's me out so :mad:

Can't you disguise yourself in real clothes for just one night? :D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Anyone but old man Spoony, that's all I'm saying :D

Cause Spoony will be 50 and still picking up hot 20 year olds. He has the gift.

Bitchez all over this shit :cool:

On that note, i might actually be ****ed for this one :pac: Age card is semi-falling apart at this stage.

• Advertisement

Bitchez all over this shit :cool:

On that note, i might actually be ****ed for this one :pac: Age card is semi-falling apart at this stage.

Dont worry, mine is dog chewed on 2 corners and its never failed me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

the was the plan, but the bank stole money on me, so I've even less money than i originally thought! Bastids!!

Evil bank!! *shakes fist*

Never fear though I'm bringing a full bottle of special drink so you can share that with me at the predrinking thing :D

And there's no way I'm playing Kings with spirits! The last time I did that with Team Drinky was the week after I had food poisoning. Spectacular sickness ensued :eek: The old adage holds: Vodka was a bad choice :pac:

Besides, don't want to be half-drunk when we try to get past the Lafeyette bouncers! :eek:

Yeaaaaaaaah but ye don't have food poisoning now so what ye complaining about? :pac: Spirits all the way!

Actually no I won't be popping to that other bar now, my ankle may be on the mend but it aint fully sorted and I aint gonna be walking about all over the show on it. Full intend to spend most of the night sitting! So shall be Kings then straight to Lafayettes to try and fit in 6 feicin cocktails......

I have flashbacks of the blackouts.....not really the actually blackouts themselves but of realising I was missing many hours the last time I was on cocktails :pac::o

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Never fear though I'm bringing a full bottle of special drink so you can share that with me at the predrinking thing :D

Special? :eek:
    Yeaaaaaaaah but ye don't have food poisoning now so what ye complaining about? :pac: Spirits all the way!

I'm guessing you're not familiar with Cavan rules... pretty much every time you do something successfully EVERYONE takes a swig :D Its only when someone forfeits that they're supposed to slug the vodka... or stand in the corner. The second is considered worst because then you're not drinking :D:P Not to mention the amount of liquid that's needed for drawing a Number 2...
    Actually no I won't be popping to that other bar now, my ankle may be on the mend but it aint fully sorted and I aint gonna be walking about all over the show on it. Full intend to spend most of the night sitting! So shall be Kings then straight to Lafayettes to try and fit in 6 feicin cocktails......

Woo! More Tuds for us! :):D
    I have flashbacks of the balckouts.....not really the actually blackouts themselves but of realising I was missing many hours the last time I was on cocktails :pac::o

*sigh* Me on carrying-Tuds-over-my-shoulder duty then so :rolleyes::pac:

Special? :eek:

Not that special just a bit odd tasting and most of the Noc folks disliked it at the last beers (Noooooooo not the Jaffa Cake crap the other drink I had in me hand and was shoving it into everybodies faces to have a sip:p)
    I'm guessing you're not familiar with Cavan rules... pretty much every time you do something successfully EVERYONE takes a swig :D Its only when someone forfeits that they're supposed to slug the vodka... or stand in the corner. The second is considered worst because then you're not drinking :D:P Not to mention the amount of liquid that's needed for drawing a Number 2...

Ahhh no see this is where Cavan goes wrong. No point chugging like mental or excessive. It's suppose to be steady the whole way through, half way there and ye drunk and so end up drinking more anyway, plus ya have more fun! Never feicin play it with Longford lads though....jaysus they are a bit mad altogether :pac:

Woo! More Tuds for us! :):D

Ya will soon change yer tune luv :p

*sigh* Me on carrying-Tuds-over-my-shoulder duty then so :rolleyes::pac:

Ha! I won't get that bad. Even in my crazy teenage days if I gots too drunk before it was time to head out I went to bed and locked the door so I couldn't be dragged out :D

These days if I ever happen to get toooooo drunk(rare) while out I simply sneak away and don't tell anyone. SneakySneaky drinks....sneakysnkeay departure :cool:

Not that special just a bit odd tasting and most of the Noc folks disliked it at the last beers (Noooooooo not the Jaffa Cake crap the other drink I had in me hand and was shoving it into everybodies faces to have a sip:p)

What on earth is this concoction?!? :p
    Ahhh no see this is where Cavan goes wrong. No point chugging like mental or excessive. It's suppose to be steady the whole way through, half way there and ye drunk and so end up drinking more anyway, plus ya have more fun! Never feicin play it with Longford lads though....jaysus they are a bit mad altogether :pac:

Its not excessive chugging, at least not when most of the drinks in question are 5.3% alcohol rather than 40%! :p And you need something to wash all that hard liquor or unchewed mini-muffin down! :D

Man, that drink smelled foul.

Man, that drink smelled foul.

Im so intrigued......

Im so intrigued......

I don't know what was in it but I'd just met the young lady and felt I should pass on the offer. Still the drink was thrust into my face and after getting a whiff I knew it was something I didn't want to be a part of...and certainly didn't want it to be a part of me.

Smelled like alcoholic feet.

I don't know what was in it but I'd just met the young lady and felt I should pass on the offer. Still the drink was thrust into my face and after getting a whiff I knew it was something I didn't want to be a part of...and certainly didn't want it to be a part of me.

Smelled like alcoholic feet.

I think its one of those things ill have to taste, just to say that i tried it and survived

I think its one of those things ill have to taste, just to say that i tried it and survived

Yeah, why is it you'll always try something when someone says 'here taste this, its rank!' :confused:

• Advertisement

Oui Kingy! That was the Jaffa Cake drink!! That was rank but I didn't even want that one the evil bar woman gave it to me even though I specifically asked for something else...feicer.

The other stuff is graaaaaaaand after the first drink or two ya don't taste it anymore :pac:

Yeah, why is it you'll always try something when someone says 'here taste this, its rank!' :confused:

I dunno!! Its more the allure of free drink that makes me do it

I dunno!! Its more the allure of free drink that makes me do it

That'll do it alright, just stay away from the Baileys & lime :P

That'll do it alright, just stay away from the Baileys & lime :P

Who in the name of god drinks that?!?

Who in the name of god drinks that?!?

It's usually a dare, I've only seen one guy hold it down. He wasn't in good shape after it either. Silly thing to do really.

Have an interesting cocktail name too...:pac:

It's usually a dare, I've only seen one guy hold it down. He wasn't in good shape after it either. Silly thing to do really.

Do tell!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

This thread needs more TequilaVodkaRedbull

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Baileys? Good. Lime? Good. I don't see the problem. :pac::pac::pac:

This thread needs more TequilaVodkaRedbull

Ooooh never had that mixed together.....but can't take vodka really....
    Hmmm Jager+Tequila all mixed into redbull that could work :D

• Advertisement

Do tell!

Em...maybe when you're older :P
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Baileys? Good. Lime? Good. I don't see the problem. :pac::pac::pac:

And you don't want to. Avoid at all costs.

Advertisement